The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
What makes your wife feel happy about you as a husband?

My wife often compares me with other men. Never seem to be able to make her happy. What about brothers here?
Old 19-02-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What makes your wife feel happy about you as a husband?

My wife only compares me with her facebook friends' husbands. Those are fb friends are not even people she is in contact with besides on fb.
Those she meet are either single, lesbian or divorced. So she does not get to know how other men really treat their wives. So she thinks i am as lousy as it gets.
It is very unfair to me. Each time I confront her, she simply says other men do this and that and I don't.
Old 19-02-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 12
baronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find better

what kinds of things other men do that your wife say u don't?
like materialistic things...buying luxurious gifts for their wives or wat?

btw i stopped using fb...hate to look at how other ppl seems to be always happy... eating at this hotel buffet and that new french restaurant....
going surfing in korea or business trip to paris...
enough of that crap.
Old 19-02-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
My wife only compares me with her facebook friends' husbands. Those are fb friends are not even people she is in contact with besides on fb.
Those she meet are either single, lesbian or divorced. So she does not get to know how other men really treat their wives. So she thinks i am as lousy as it gets.
It is very unfair to me. Each time I confront her, she simply says other men do this and that and I don't.
May I suggest you compare her with your FB friends' wives? ... lol
Old 19-02-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Joejag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same here. She doesn't compare me with other men but generally keeps complaining because it's a failed marriage and we sleep separately. The only reason im staying in this is for my 5 year old daughter. Basically i'm fucked in the area of love for the rest of my life. I don't feel right sleeping with her because i don't love her that way, i can't have an affair outside because it eats away at my conscience. The only release is an occasional paid sex which is more like a business transaction.

Shes from india, arrange.. i mean forced marriage (emotional blackmail) by mom. I hate my life sometimes and wonder about the next 30 years if disease doesn't get rid of me first.
Old 19-02-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

That is going to make matters worse.
She gets very angry when I do that.
Old 19-02-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 9
TheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sounds like a typical woman.
Old 20-02-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my wife is only happy with me when she rides me and achieves multiple orgasms. .. Other times, she a nag.....
Old 20-02-2016, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Sn0wW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have to say..... sometimes all we want was your attention!!! We are not comparing, rather we are just envy other people has It and hint that we also want it leh.

You know grass its always greener on the other side, I believe you guys often compare your wife to others also, wish they were as hot as other people wife.

Say say only, don't take it to heart lo. But if it really bothers you alot or its hurting your pride and ego, instead of "revenge" (comparing her to your fb friend wives) have a talk and tell her off. Sometimes we girls also don't know why leh, the way we use to seek attention from our partner sometimes will unintentionally hurt them and we won't even know it or realise the damage.

So if you tell her off (reason out) maybe she will be taken aback and stop doing it lor. Wake up to her stupid idea... lol. It's better to reason out with her than revenge cause girls are girls.... ONLY we can do that to men but if the other way round we always feel offended. LOL!!! I hate to admit it but it's true.

Girls eat soft don't eat hard (吃软不吃硬) haha so don't try to 硬碰硬 if you don't want to 火星撞地球
Old 20-02-2016, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
DemonicSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe it's time to make an assessment about your relationship. Is it always the case where you always have to check on her emotional state in fear of her getting angry or upset? Cause it would be bad if she's using your guilt and the relationship to hold you hostage. The only way is to put your foot down and not react to her shenanigans. Don't react in anger or abuse as these provide more things to hold u hostage. Talk and reason calmly, if she doesn't do the same, walk away.
Old 20-02-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
May I suggest you compare her with your FB friends' wives? ... lol
Sounds like a good idea.

However, in reality, I think it is probably going to fan the flames and burn him even more.

I suggest that, if this marital problem has been going on too long, and is not able to be counseled or resolved, then it is better to end the marriage. It is much better to end it when there are no children yet than later after children have come.
Old 20-02-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 14
Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!

You probably should be asking yourself : Have you done enough as a husband to her ? If you have done enough why should she be even looking at other friends' husband ? Maybe she is hinting that she wants something more from you ?
Old 20-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Women always craves for attention & time.Give little praises to them every single day eg. wow! You're different today looks radiant like glowing with beauty, like the way you do this or that,your dress looks good on you..... ect. Simple white lies, but it does works.
Old 20-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsabt6x View Post
my wife is only happy with me when she rides me and achieves multiple orgasms. .. Other times, she a nag.....
That's a lot to ask for ....

Mine is happy just by looking at my big cock .

Old 21-02-2016, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Sounds like a good idea.

However, in reality, I think it is probably going to fan the flames and burn him even more.

I suggest that, if this marital problem has been going on too long, and is not able to be counseled or resolved, then it is better to end the marriage. It is much better to end it when there are no children yet than later after children have come.
Of course ... I was only joking ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1