The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
violala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
When we were young

I've been lurking and reading other ppl's posts for some time liao.. And I think its time to share some of my own stories.. All from experience though some parts I exaggerate abit to make more readable..

And before everyone starts asking, Viola is not my real name

I never considered myself to be sexually active. I lost my virginity to my first bf in school but sex wasn't something that would get me excited. But after a few things happened to me, it really encouraged me to be experimental and say yes to new experiences..

One of them happened when I was interning during my uni days. For 3 months my group of interns had to report for work in formal office wear. That meant shirt and pants for guys and blouse and skirt for girls. Our supervisor at that time was this guy called Lee. He was strict on all of us and often complained about the quality of our work saying that we were not good enough. That our school was not teaching us properly. We were mostly afraid of him.

About one month into the job, after another scolding session from Lee, my team was having dinner and I was quite depressed. One of the seniors noticed and tried to console me. Half-jokingly, she told me to come to work in "sexier clothes". "Lee is very MCP one. Once he see your figure maybe he got less to say". At that time, I didn't put in a lot of effort into my looks, thinking its more important to look professional. I decided to give it a try.

Next day, i purposely dressed a little sluttier. Black top with the top button open so my cleavage was peeking out. Paired with a tight skirt that ended above the knees. It looked something like this picture..

I remember getting a few looks on my way to the office and I remember Lee's face when he first saw me. He was totally speechless and walked off in the other direction. I thought "Die liao. I must have gone overboard." Sure enough, he called me to his table 15 min later.....
Old 19-02-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold
Re: When we were young

Camp here to TS support.
TS keep updating.
Old 19-02-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
haiz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhaiz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2nd camper to support TS. Jiayou!!!
Old 19-02-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 19
hongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of light

Old 19-02-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here.
Old 20-02-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster

Sure enough, he called me to his table 15 min later.....

I went to Lee's table and stood at one side, holding my hands in front of me. I know that when I'm in this pose, I squeeze my B cups together and my cleavage gets a little deeper which all guys find impossible to ignore.. "Yes, Mr Lee?"

"Did you do something to your hair? You look more pretty today." At that time, my hair was short, abit like Sun Yan Zi and I didn't do anything special to it. He was just trying to get more time to stare at my sexy new outfit.

"Your latest report is," he said. I held my breath.

"Quite good ah.. Only a few mistakes. I think you are finally improving."

"Thank you Mr Lee, I'll go make the changes once I get back." My first compliment from Lee! I felt like I made a great accomplishment. The rest of the day whenever Lee caught my eye he would smile at me, which created a lot of comments from my team, saying that I was his "new favourite".

That night, i stayed back to work on the report when Lee called me over to his table again.

"Everyone has gone back already. How come you're still here?"

"No la, just want to finish making the edits to this morning's report."

"You're still not done? Hm, why not you use my computer and I'll tell you which parts to fix." At that time, I didn't think much about it so we switched places, me at the computer and Lee standing behind me. We worked on the report a little while before I felt his hand resting on my shoulder. Since I didn't shrug him off, he got more courage and slowly slid his hand up and down my arm, his fingers brushing my top and feeling the bra within. The first time I thought was an accident until he did it repeatedly, slowly adding more pressure and pressing slightly into my side boob.

I was stunned and continued typing blankly but had to stop when Lee's hand suddenly gave my right boob a quick squeeze. "Your figure not bad leh.. *squeeze* Can I ask you something? Do you have a bf?"

"No, don't have"

*squeeze* "Last time have before?"

"Have la, last time" I moved to grab his hand and shift it away. To my surprise he grabbed my hand instead and moved it to his pants. "So you got do naughty things with him before?" he asked with a sly grin on his face. By then I knew what he wanted, and although I was still in shock that this was happening to me, it felt quite thrilling to have it happen in the office. I smiled and turned away shyly.
Old 20-02-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to our new sis violala ! ...Looks like tis is another nice, exciting sexventure from another new naughty female writer coming up ...tat hopefully can make us all cum ! ...haha...

From reading her introduction story, it seems like it all started in her 'office' making us excited to know how her 'supervisor's teasing will progress...it is well written in good english & there is an sexciting element to her story !...but just hope it doesn't end half way like many of the other sis' stories...Looking forward to the next naughty update from the sis !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 20-02-2016 at 12:18 PM.
Old 20-02-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Lee was really fast, he undid the next two buttons on my top causing my breasts to spill out, exposing my bra. He started squeezing my nipples which were slowly hardening from the excitement. I moaned softly from the stimulation which further encouraged Lee. He lifted me out of the chair and onto the desk before burying his face in my chest, planting soft kisses and teasing my nipples with his tongue. "Mr Lee, I think we shouldn't do this.." I said softly

Lee put his hand up my skirt. "No? But you're enjoying it. In fact, you're already all wet!" He pulled down my panties which were already soaked from the excitement and threw it to the floor. Then he inserted his finger and massaged my g-spot as I started moaning even louder. His mouth was constantly sucking on my tits and flicking my sensitive nipples. Luckily there was nobody in the office as I was sure someone would have heard my sounds of pleasure. The combination was too much, my legs started to shudder uncontrollably and right there on his table, I had my very first orgasm. I felt a wet sensation and was sure that I had peed myself.

Lee looked at me like he had just won the jackpot. "You're a squirter!"

I was panting lightly and looking at Lee. My legs felt like jelly and were I not holding on to him, I would have fallen across the table. Lee stepped back and unzipped his pants, pulling out his already swollen cock. Even though my mind was in a whirl, it occurred to me that if I didn't let him fuck me, I would still retain some control over him. So I pushed myself off the table and onto my knees, holding his extended cock in my hands. Rubbing the shaft, I started licking the tip as Lee started saying "Oh yeah, good girl". The taste of his pre-cum turned me on further and I took his length in my mouth. Lee was not shy and grabbed the sides of my head while he face-fucked me.

Before long I felt his cock tighten and knew he was ready to blow. "I'm cumming I'm cumming! Uooohhh" Lee pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot jets of cum straight at my tits, covering them with his white cream.
Old 22-02-2016, 05:26 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting story line, looking forwards to more cumming time.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 22-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping with interest.
Old 22-02-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Wow sis! I think all guys will be feeling like they had hit the jackpot if they get a squirter too!
Support your thread sis!!
Old 23-02-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Joining this thread too!
Old 23-02-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Suarez79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too
Old 23-02-2016, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CrashDummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support from me also
Old 23-02-2016, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Wow sis! Thanks for the story! Did Lee gave you a ' hard time ' in the end?

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1