The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stellaration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please help me to locate this scammer

Hi everyone, I know this is not related but please help me locate this idiot here.. I'm really at my wits end and his friend told me he is a regular member here thus I am trying my luck here as cny is near and I really need to locate him..

I know this guy, paul. And because both of us are single parents as he told me. We chatted and share about kids stuff.

One day I posted my note3 for sale, cause I really needed money to prepare for cny, to buy stuff for my daughter and so on because I would be out of job end December. and he expressed interested, and offered me $400.

when he came to collect the phone from me suddenly he told me he is cash tight, and said he will take the phone first and pay me mid December, which I thought is ok. I know I am stupid but initially I think since I know him personally should be ok. and mid December came, he told me he needs to buy books for his daughter to start school etc... so I became soft hearted and when he say he will pay me end December, I give him benefit of doubt.

December came, he went missing. I told him I am out of job already and still need to feed my daughter but still no reply. so I told him if he got no money just return the phone bt still no reply.

my friend whatsapp him telling him we will forgo the money, just return the phone in good condition or in instalment but all messages was read but not replied. I found his address and went over but it was a lady there and said she rented the house from an old uncle which denied knowing him. (the address is on his ic, I think the old man is his dad). I made a police report but police say this is civil case and nothing they can do. they wont even call him or contact him.

ive also tried contacting his ex wife but she is ignoring messages. I just need to locate him that's all. I don't want the money anymore, I just want the phone back so I can sell to others. its only a week away from Cny and im totally cashless after paying for bills and so on, and my new job will only start after cny. please if anyone know him ask him to return me phone or pay me. or at least return me $200 first, let my daughter have a decent cny. I give him the benefit of doubt as im a single mum too. now I did not even buy anything for my daughter or the house, and she is unhappy and sad.

please help me locate him or his wife. this forum is my last chance..

Last edited by Big Sexy; 03-02-2016 at 09:54 AM. Reason: remove photo - requested by TS
Old 01-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Please help me to locate this scammer

wow...picture all come out liao
Old 01-02-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
SamsungGroup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I suggest you wait for him at his address.

Or wait at his children school. Follow the children home.
Old 01-02-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stellaration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i don't know where his daughter study,
only know his wife worked at hypercube consultancy at bukit merah central but when I called the number I found online for this company, the line is dead. probably info was not updated or she worked there long ago.

I tried to wait for him outside his place but the tenant was unhappy and threatened to call the police, and she claims she rented the place and is staying there alone so really nothing I can do.

ive also checked with SMRT taxi with the license he showed me before, but they said he stopped driving for them since years ago. I only know he is driving a Honda stream for uber now, full name paul deng guan ann, I don't remember his car plate number.

am at my wits end now and trying all I can to locate him at least to get my phone back so I can sell to someone else or a shop. ive been seeking friends help using different numbers to contact him but to no avail at all.

all I know is his friend said he frequent this forum to look for girls and thus im here trying to see if anyone know him or his ex wife and help me..
Old 01-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellaration View Post
Hi everyone, I know this is not related but please help me locate this idiot here.. I'm really at my wits end and his friend told me he is a regular member here thus I am trying my luck here as cny is near and I really need to locate him..
Police won't help u. I won't say they are useless as I do not want to get into trouble but I can say they are not helpful to pple who truly has nobody to turn to. I do not understand what is the role of a police and why do pple apply it as a job. Police is not just a job I think it is more of a role to protect, perform and benefits the weak and fellow countrymen. They should be there when require and not blindly protocols. When pple apply for jobs such as army, police or SCDF. Do understand that they are more than just a job. It is a duty thus you all are empowered to check us, search us or make us do guard duty etc. If not why would we even bother about them. Actually, the indian riots, the case you are facing and the recent shooting case all make me very disappointed in their capabilities.

I can only summarise that dun hope that they will help u. They will only bully their own pple as lan lan too bad we are Singaporean. They only dare to bully us. Indian riots they do nothing, ang mo beat Singaporean during clubbing they do nothing just normal question as they do not dare to find trouble with their ambassadors. For ur case, I highly recommend u remove these pics. As I think got this law about cannot expose pple in internet and causing distress to other pple life. In short, cyber bullying. In return, maybe the police will instead take actions on u rather than helping u. It is because u are Singaporean, no one can protect u.

Last edited by Big Sexy; 03-02-2016 at 10:02 AM. Reason: remove photo
Old 01-02-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
lotus is one of the Best!lotus is one of the Best!lotus is one of the Best!

all the best ts!
Old 01-02-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Basstard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM Johnbass the lead scam artist . Dun say i never SIC
Old 01-02-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

knn such a decent looking guy do this kinda shit.. hope he will be track down soon.
Old 01-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
SamsongGroup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I suggest you wait for him at his address.

Or wait at his children school. Follow the children home
Old 01-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2958 / Power: 16
3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute

All this for a $400 hp? Guess every cent does count.
Old 01-02-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

At the risk of exposing my secret identity (yes I like to hide behind my PC), is his number **** 7670?
Old 01-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragon View Post
All this for a $400 hp? Guess every cent does count.
Bro, not everyone is well off, so at wits end, S$200 is also good enough. To that cheater, hopes he has some conscience to pay back TS soonest.
Old 01-02-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
Batiustar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Bro, not everyone is well off, so at wits end, S$200 is also good enough. To that cheater, hopes he has some conscience to pay back TS soonest.
If the intention is to cheat, I doubt he will return the money
Old 01-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if it's true or false, I just felt like upping your thread.
All the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellaration View Post

I know this guy, paul. And because both of us are single parents as he told me. We chatted and share about kids stuff.
]

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one

Last edited by Big Sexy; 03-02-2016 at 10:02 AM. Reason: remove photo
Old 01-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
At the risk of exposing my secret identity (yes I like to hide behind my PC), is his number **** 7670?
Hope there is some help from you ....

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1