The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2006, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better
S

I was on reservist a while back and was pleasantly surprised by my encounter with an old fling. Just a little background. Let's call her S. We knew each other in Uni and sometimes she would hitch a ride in my car to campus. We were attached then but she was always very fun to be with.

It was my second night of reservist and had a night off till the next morning. I didn't really want to return home and friends didn't want to go to clubbing as it was a weekday. So, I decided to take a chance and see if S was available for supper. S is married so it could have been difficult. She surprised me by saying that her husband was in reservist as well. But, as she was expecting his call at about midnight, didn't want to leave home. And also, she was rather tired after a days work. Instead, S suggested I come over with the coffee, food and some somkes. Last thing before we hung up, she said, "No sex, yah. I'm kinda tired." I never insinuated sex so I was shocked at her remark. Oh well, I was still indeed very happy and made my way with the stuff at 11pm.

She opened the door and there she looked as sweet as ever. She finished a bath with her wet hair. And as I used to see her previously - in a loose tank top and baggy shorts. Mind you, she wasn't wearing a bra. Even though her breasts are small, her nipples poked out from beneath the top. If she stood aside from me, I'd see her lovely nipples. What a flirt... or a slut? I wasn't too sure of her intentions then. Her baggy shorts were short too. It just covered her bum line. As she pranced away from me, I caught a glimpse of her ass. With or without panties or thong, I wasn't too sure. She's got long slender legs that look great in a mini skirt. She turned and smiled, knowing that I was looking at her. I just stared for another moment, looked at her and said, "Nice!"

She showed me around and every so often she would bump into me (intentionally?). I wanted to grab her and hiss her there and then but I liked her flirting. She'd stretch out her hand to show me something or another but I'd be more interested in her breasts' peep show. I was rock hard by then and had trouble sitting down on the couch with her.

12 o'clock and sure enough, the phone rang. I sat quietly at the far end of the couch and she at the other. After a minute, she sub-consciously put her feet on my lap. So I decided to give her a foot massage. She laid back (still on the phone), looked at me and gave me that my-gosh-that-feels-so-good look. She licked her lips at the same time closed her eyes and laid back to hear her husband rambling away.

I continued massaging her feet. Slowly moving up her slender legs, her calf and then her thighs. And then, she bent her right knee ever so slightly while letting out a sigh. I saw... actually, didn't see her panties. Bloody hell, here was her saying 'no sex, please' and then not wearing any underwear. As squirmed from side to side, her shorts went further up her legs - exposing her pussy hair. :P My fingers kneaded her thighs and then went further up to the V of her crotch without touching her pussy but just grazing a bit. She let out a whimper unconsiously while biting down on her lower lip - her eyes still closed, phone still at her ear. Suddenly, she sat up, pulled her legs away, jumped out of the couch and dashed to the bedroom.

WTF? Did she want to stop it there? Was she getting too aroused for her own good? Did she have to get something from the room? Did her husband hear her whimper and got suspicious? Oh well, time for a smoke then. I lit a cig and laid back on her couch, enjoying the moment. Who knows, maybe I could get lucky tonight? Even if not, it was sure nice feeling her lovely legs.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of
Re: S

Not too bad, do continue.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:23 PM
enek

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Nice beginning.......hope dun have to wait too long for the rest!
Old 05-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

sure got happenning 1 ....or else why bother to start a thread....
Old 05-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
nor_mandy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Good story...nice build up...pls continue soon..
Old 05-09-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 20
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

good try bro. please contiue. wonder if her hubby is in your ict unit!
Old 05-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -351 / Power: 0
bart bart bart bart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH

Suddenly, she sat up, pulled her legs away, jumped out of the couch and dashed to the bedroom.

Went to put on diaphram?

Good start. Do carry on.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
loserpoolzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woo.. This is gonna be nice.. Setting up camp liao...
Old 05-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
KeLianRen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it rolling Bro... Pitching up a tent here liao...
Old 05-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am here camping too
Old 05-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bobs48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro thats good waiting for the next continuation.
Old 05-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1931 / Power: 21
ldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant future

Carry on bro

My humble apologize should there be any photo have been posted before.
Old 05-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 21
Klein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: S

Its only the beginning please carry on.....

Ratings are personal & not intend to mislead

Upzz list : abit lost count , Plse pm me if I miss out thanks
Old 05-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!

nice buid up.. pls dun stop..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiApIgH1Vr8
Old 06-09-2006, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

wat happen??????? her period came????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1