The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Kenny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Life of a OL (office Lady)

Well, my last story went abit awry and i kinda lost interest in my old story because it was about me 10 years ago..

So fast forward to now.. Anyway, the story is PART fiction part truth, more like part fantasy.

Btw, im a girl with a guy nick hor.
__________________________________________________ ____________

I hurried in through the front doors, worried that i was late.

I pulled down my tight pencil skirt and straightened my shirt. I was nervous. Today was the first day of my new job and i really wanted to impress the boss i havent met. My high heels clicked the floor as i walked down the hall to the HR's office to get my tag.

ME: "Hello.. my name is Amy, im supposed to report to work today?"
HR Manager: "Yes, come in. i need to register you quickly. Your new boss, Luke is already waiting in the office for you. You have alot of things to take over from his old secretary"

The HR manager waved me in to sit in front of her.

HR MANAGER: "wah. only 28. haha.. i hope you dont have a tough time. Luke is... hmm.. well. we only have given him older experienced ladies because he is tough to be with..."
Shit.. what have i gotten myself into. the Line manager who hired me said nothing about this. he in fact said Luke was an OK guy.. i guess they were desperate to find someone
ME: "ah.. hahaha.. well.. never try never know.. maybe he will like me?" i said nervously.
HR MANAGER: "hopefully."

This wasnt my first job. I have had fierce and difficult managers before, but this was the first time my boss was going to be a guy and not only that, a GM. I really hoped that having such a large and well known organisation in my resume would help me along my career as a secretary and PA. I was more than willing to do whatever it took to make this work. I needed this job, badly, if not, ill never finish paying off my student loans. Geez...

Once i got my tag, i stood and made my way to my new desk.

On the way, i looked into the large mirror hanging just outside the GM office. Checking my reflection, i smoothen my long red hair with my manicured nails, and checked my make up was in place. I wiped my hands on my stockings and made sure everything was in place before i knocked on the large doors.

"COME IN"

Taking a deep breath, i pushed open the doors to see my new boss staring outside the skyline of MBS, his back towards me.

"er.. Mr Luke? im Amy. im supposed to report to you today."

He turned around and stared at me.

He looked angry.

I gulped audibly and pulled down my skirt again at its hem, suddenly, my skirt felt like it was too short though it was already hitting past mid thigh. I can see his eyes move from my face, to my hands from the movement.

He motioned for me to come closer and take a seat in front of him. while i took long strides towards him, i can feel his eyes go to my heels and then stare at my stockings, and i heard him swallow, at that time, i could only wonder why.

Luke: "You are late!"
He said, as he took a seat opposite me. His table was made of glass, whereby i can see my crossed legs through it, looking up, i could see he did too.

His gaze slowly swept across me and i finally got a good look at him. I wouldnt call him handsome, more like.. nai kan. First look, didnt look like much. but he was definitely easy on the eyes. His hair was trendy, the current fashionable undercut whereby his fringe fell over his forehead, but short at the back. He had a strong jaw and his mouth seemed to be permanently in a hard thin line. I wondered.. does he ever smile? His eyes were the best looking part of him, and i was a sucker for nice brown eyes. I definitely could drown in those brown eyes of his...

He seemed to be studying me as i was studying him, before i finally cleared my throat.

Me: like what you see?
Luke: *bewildered look* first day only... you already quite cocky. hahaha
Me: I cant help it. my mom said i was born talking my mouth off.
Luke: *mummbling more to himself than to me* that mouth is going to get you into trouble more ways than one.
ME: what is that boss?
Luke: dont call me boss. just call me.. luke. Go outside and take over your duties from edna. Today is her last day.

As i stood up to leave, Luke turned back to his computer and started to ignore me. Sighing, i made my way to the door. This is going to be one looooonnnnggg career.

Just as i was to step outside his office, Luke called out. "Dont wear what you wear again tomorrow. Wear a dress. get the company card from Edna and go down to our corporate stores and get the Shopper assistant to choose a few dresses for you. I have a meeting tomorrow that i want you to come for. Change the dressing, but... keep the stocking and heels. Those, i like...."

I turned slightly as he said that, just in time for me to catch him watch my swaying ass walk out the door.

Last edited by Kenny87; 31-01-2016 at 10:58 PM.
Old 31-01-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 9
SBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Life of a OL (office Lady)

Admin support your story. Keep it going.
Old 31-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
vietboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here!
Old 01-02-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 18
Hosida is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHosida is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Life of a OL (office Lady)

Starting a campfire .
Old 01-02-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
Monkey2O16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 01-02-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
SamsungGroup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, hope to read more.
Old 01-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
SamsongGroup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, hope to read more
Old 01-02-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

As i walked out of the office, i was so busy looking at my heels that my boss had so admired that i failed to look up and ran head first into a broad chest. As i looked up, I saw the line manager looking down at me.

Ken: Haha... nice way to make an impression!
Me: oh hi! didnt expect to see you here. *i giggle nervously because Ken is so damned handsome!*
Ken: *brushes his hair* er. lol i kinda work here.. soo.... anyway! you going for lunch later? we go together if you can get yourself free?
Me: *blushing* oh yea! ok. lets do that. need you to show me around also!

*from a distance*
Edna: Amy! can you please come here!!!

I waved off ken as i hurried off to meet Edna at the reception table.

Edna: so i guess you have met Luke huh
Me: yea.. he asked me to get the company card to get some clothes from the corporate store below.
Edna: wow im surprised. but then.. anyway. here's the card, and let me show you where your table is.

As she showed me around, i realized that my table is adjacent to Luke's office but it faces ken's door. And damned.. glass table again. whats up with luke and glass tables! worse, unlike normal tables, there is no front backing. Which means, if i sit with my legs open, anyone who passes my tables would be able to see my panties. Gah... And because of the position of my table, if Luke leaves his door open, and my skirt rides up my thigh, he would be able to see my thigh from the side. Talk about precarious position! Both men seeing me from the front and the side.

My thoughts turn naughty at that thought of teasing both my boss and the line manager if i wanted to but i squashed that thought quickly as Edna pulled me to meet my other new colleagues.

Finally, i had time to rush down to the corporate stores before they went for lunch. After taking my measurements, the shopping assistant rushed away before i could even tell her what i liked.

"no need for that!" she said cheerfully "luke already called to tell me which ones to pick."

hmm.. thats werid.. now my boss is picking my clothes. what kind of a control freak is he..

I browsed through the racks in the aisle as the shopping assistant got busy, and i noticed that the dresses were not only of very soft materials but they were relatively short corporate dresses. the cutting was beautiful but i realized that the material was the clingy sort that would enhance a woman's curves. no wonder the company is in such profits because i could see many office ladies buying them.

Once she handed the dresses to me, she ushered me into a changing room to change into one of the black dresses with a matching push up bra to change into for the day. She tried to rush into the room with me but i pushed her back out.

"ah.. i can change myself!"
"you sure you dont need help with your bra?"
" my WHAT? no need!!! ive been wearing it for 28 years. i mean. ive worn bras for 28 years, i know how to adjust it!" i started sputtering at the thought of someone changing for me and seeing my breasts.

as i took off my bra, i looked into the mirror to admire my perky breasts and pink nipples. I twisted here and there to see my ass in the mirror and satisfied that all my lunges and squats were making my ass perky. I was only clad in my black lacy panties, gater belt and matching stockings and killer heels, with my back facing the door, when the door suddenly flung open.

What the fuck..

i turned around with my one hand across my chest, the other across my panties as my head whipped around to see my boss standing there...
Old 01-02-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

i was wondering if i should make my stories abit more interactive and more interesting.

Why not, you guys give me suggestions on what happens next, and i will pick one of the suggestions to continue writing.

If no one suggests, then i will just write whatever i want. you can pm me if you want also.

Let me exercise my story writing skills.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Hi Kenny, I'm fine with your writing, cheers & camping here
Old 01-02-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Bro TS

Thanks for your great effort.
Up you my humble 5.
Cheers.
Old 01-02-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
terjjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice write up ts, waiting for more
Old 01-02-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
CapitolMall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue, you're doing very well
Old 02-02-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

With my hand across my chest, Luke just stood there, silently raking his eyes across my body.

His eyes roved from my both my breast that was smooshed against my hand, my slim waist which flared out at my hips covered in my black lacy panties, down to my garters which were attached to my stockings and my feet that were still in my killer heels.

i quickly turned around so that my back faced him and covered my face with my hands, which i immediately regretted because that meant that my ass was facing him. From the mirror, i could see his eyes fixated on my ass and his eyes moving up in the mirror to see the reflection of perky breasts bouncing from the movement. I could only stare at him in horror as i saw him swallow and wipe his hand across his mouth.

My face was getting redder and redder from embarrassment as his gorgeous brown eyes locked eyes with me in the reflection. i quickly looked down to avoid his eyes and my gaze met with his cock pressing hard against his zipper.

Time seemed to freeze and that few seconds felt horribly like hours.

As quickly as he flung open the door, he quickly closed it.

Luke: *clearing his throat* Hmm.. Amy. Are you done?
Me: *i squeaked out in a embarrassed voice that my boss saw me half naked on my first day* no..
Luke: maybe you want to try locking the door next time? no one told me that you were in there.
Me: *even more mortified* maybe next time it would be a good idea to knock?
Luke: what? knock at a unlocked, half ajar door?
Me: yea?
Luke: *puffing* (mumbling to himself) : that mouth again.. definitely going to be trouble for you. (calling out) hurry up and finish and meet me for lunch! We have a meeting to attend

Yea.. as if you can go for lunch with your cock straining against the front of your pants. I have no idea how im going to stand facing him.

I finally changed (quicker this time) and came out of the dressing room, with my bra in my bag. I saw in the mirror how short the skirt was, barely covering the top of my stockings. but omg.. the dress.. it hung to all my right curves and the front was a low neckline but with fabric bunched up, so it looked sexy without looking slutty, covering all the right things whereby its like a peek-a-boo. I loved how the material made me feel and how well made it was.

Luke took one look at me and growled in approval. He nodded, satisfied with my look and beckoned me to turn in front of him to let him see, as he placed his hand at the small of my back as he accompanied me out of the store after motioning for the shopping assistant to deliver the rest of the dresses to my desk.

*clearing his throat again*

Maybe i should give him a damned lozenges since he likes clearing his throat so much. maybe stuff it down his throat or poke it into his eyes. hmph! Honestly, i felt abit put out that Luke saw me half naked and didnt even mention how hot i looked, but i was thinking, maybe it wasnt appropriate for him to say anything since, heck, this is my first day at work and he was my boss.

Me: *trying to break the awkward silence* so... what are you doing down here?
Luke: just wanted to see how the dresses i picked fit you.
Me: so.. you didnt just come down to peek at me huh.
Luke: *mumbling to himself about my mouth again and immediately changing the subject* Do you have any lunch plans?
Me: well, Ken invited me for lunch just now. I accepted.
Luke: okie.
Me: okie? what?
Luke: cancel it. We are going for lunch. after that, we're going for a meeting.

Bloody control freak. and Meeting? in this bloody short dress? how the fuck was i supposed to sit? i sit confirm the dress is going to ride up my legs and give the client an eyeful.

As we reached our floor, luke bee-lined to his office and slammed the door. The sound made Ken poke his head out of his office and he froze as soon as he saw me.

Ken: wow. you clean up well. your other clothes didnt do your figure justice.. so, you free now? ready to go for lunch?
Me: well..........
Ken: geez. your boss is bringing you out for lunch huh. im hurt.
Me: *giggle with abit of hair toss* awww. dont give me that puppy dog eyes.
Ill make it up to you. lets have dinner instead?
Ken: as long as drinks after and ill forgive you for blowing me off this time.
Me nodding happily as Ken slowly strolled back to his office and this time, he left his door open to wink at me as he sat down behind his huge table.

I sat down at my desk and crossed my legs and i heard a sharp intake of breath from him. snapping my head up, ken immediately looked away. I knew he had seen my panties as i crossed my legs. smiling to myself, i reminded myself to torture that handsome manager the next chance i get.

An hour later, Luke finally emerged from his office. Standing in front of my table, he turned back to glare at ken who avoided his gaze, not allowing him to know that he had just spent the last hour staring at me instead of working.

Luke: come, lets go. the restaurant manager has booked my usual seat for lunch.

In the car, i got into the backseat as luke slide in beside me. I pulled down my dress as far as it could go. stubbornly, i crossed my legs but that caused my dress to ride up even higher, baring even more of my silky white thigh, my black garter attached to the top lace of my black stockings.

I turned my head to the buildings we were passing to try to avoid a awkward situation. suddenly, i felt a light brushing at the side of my thigh. I turned to see Luke intensely staring ahead at the traffic but the side of his finger was lightly brushing my thigh.

I could feel him knowing that i was looking at his finger, and that seemed to make him bolder because i wasnt doing anything. I heard him sigh as he lightly started to place his entire hand on thigh and lightly caress it. My gaze went to his lap, and i saw his cock pushing against his fly.

At this point, i really didnt know what i was supposed to do. Ive never been in such a situation.
Old 02-02-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

So i did, the next best thing, i shifted.

BAD IDEA.

the shift caused his hand to fall between my crossed legs.

damned..now he's going to think i did that on purpose!..

But as his hand froze there the minute he realized where his hand was, i could feel myself getting abit hot and bothered as his hand was so damned near my pussy.

His eyes went wide at the sudden change in my positions and he turned to look at me.

He lifted his hand and discreetly, adjusted his erected cock.

I dont think i can turn a deeper shade of red, and i might damned well have turned the entire spectrum of red in one day.

We continued the ride in silence until we reached our destination.

Our lunch table at the resturant was in a private corner with a round sofa seating whereby luke placed himself right beside me as he held up the large menu to hide his face.

Luke: ahem.. you should continue wearing your stockings. I like that on you. Did you wear it today on purpose?
Me: * one eyebrow raised* I wear it everyday, not just today..for you.. if thats what you thought, BOSS.
Luke: *shifting in his seat again* I...

Just as he was about to say something, the waiter came and interrupted us. He took our order and the entire meal was Luke asking me more about me.. Boring!! except for occasional brushing of his leg against my stocking leg. But each time his leg brushed against mine, i could see that he lost concentration in the meal and he seemed to freeze and his hand would reach and disappear beneath the table cloth and probably adjusting his cock again.

For some reason, his reaction made my panties wet and my mind started fantasizing of him losing control, sweeping our plates to the floor and fuck me on the table with my stockings on in our little corner. He would hungrily lean down and cup my breasts as his cock pushed hard against my panties, grinding it. Sucking on my big tits as his hand moved to caress my stocking clad thighs urgently. i would grab his head as i moaned into his ear, encouraging him to stick his big cock into my warm wet pussy that has been dripping with juice since the car ride, begging to be fucked hard. I imagine him palming and squeezing my ass as he dragged me lower towards him as he grind that hard rod against my clit, making me moan in pleasure. flipping me around so that my ass faced him, me sprawled across the table, with one hand pressing down my back, he would unzip his pants and slap my perky ass as he reached forward to pull my bra down and tweak both my aching nipples. I would wiggle my ass, trying to grind his cock as i waited his penetration and he would use his cock to slap my pussy and ass, making a piak piak sound without entering me, but just to drive me insane. He would pull my panties down to my ankles and use his hand to cup my pussy. "how wet you are for my cock.." he would say and in one smooth stroke, he would push his cock into me. With every stroke of his cock into my tight hot pussy, he tweak my nipples between his fingers as he squeezed my breast in the palm of his hand. Every stroke would make me closer to cumming and he would fuck me until my pussy juice was running down my thigh.. As he fucked me, his hand would rub my inner thigh to touch my juice and he would move his finger closer to my mouth to make me taste my own juice. As i suck on...

"hello! are you listening to me!"

My fantasy immediately broken as i sat up straight and turned beet red (another shade of bloody red).

"no. I was thinking of how hard you were fucking me" (of course i didnt say that!)
"no.. sorry boss. what were you saying?"
Luke: *rolled his eyes* I was saying that.. i didnt realize that you are only 28. When Ken hired you, he told me nothing about you. I didnt realize that you are only 7 years younger than me.
Me: oh? Ken didnt tell you anything about the secretary that was going to work for you? why is that?!
Luke: this is the first time Ken is hiring for me. Anyway, stay away from Ken.
Me: why?
Luke: nothing. i dont like sharing.

Bewildered at that statement, and secretly pleased, i kept quiet for the rest of the meal as I quickly finished off my main course. I slowly looked up at luke as he was now more concentrated on his ipad than at me and i realized that the more i looked at him, the better looking he looked. he had a decent build that showed that he worked out at the gym, his arms not huge but nicely built but yet abit flabby that i would like to sink my teeth into. and his eyes.. those damned eyes.. gorgeous brown eyes that was sometimes covered by that stray fringe that will fall into it.

Finally desert came in form of ice cream. OH MY FAVOURITE!!! I happily sank into my bowl of ice cream as Luke pushed his portion away to go back to his ipad and emails. I picked up a spoonful and rolled my eyes in pleasure as the burst of flavour and coldness hit my tongue. i continued to stare at my bowl and licking the spoon when i suddenly felt eyes on me. Looking up, i saw luke's gaze intensly watching me licking my spoon. He broke his gaze away when he saw me staring at him.

Hoarsly he spoke: " do you always eat ice cream like that?"
ME: any other way i should eat it?
Luke: you dont eat it normally like other people?
Me: *raised one eyebrow again* you want to show me the best way to lick it then?
Luke: mumbling to himself: i... that mouth... ..
Me: what is that? you what that mouth?
Luke leaning in and whispering into my ear." I will punish that mouth sooner or later"

Last edited by Kenny87; 02-02-2016 at 02:26 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1