The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2006, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
dancer60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile hello a question

sammy's bro out there.. been wondering if www.adultfriendfinder.com is real.. i had heard stories from a friend's friend that he hook up with tons of chick in there from singapore.. and some of them are out SIA cabin crew.. been thinking should i sign up as a member, although the one month Gold membership cost around $40 plus
Old 31-08-2006, 02:47 AM
Samster

Re: hello a question

hmmm, i read a thread b4, saying its fake and stuff.. wonder isit true..
Old 31-08-2006, 02:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -47 / Power: 0
SanPiPa is stuck in moderation for some time to come

dun waste your $$

not so easy to hook up babes,
and not so easy to cancel the account, they can just auto renew and deduct money from you.

Can just sign up as a normal user, and then use their chat room to chat. Been there , done that. depends on your talk cock skill, u can chat up some girl if u good, but nowadays pretty hard.

SIA girl so desperate to go there look for man? stop listening to idiots rumour most likely spread by the website owner to get you to pay and subscribe to them.
Old 31-08-2006, 02:51 AM
Samster

hmm, bro maybe ur right..
Old 31-08-2006, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancer60
sammy's bro out there.. been wondering if www.adultfriendfinder.com is real.. i had heard stories from a friend's friend that he hook up with tons of chick in there from singapore.. and some of them are out SIA cabin crew.. been thinking should i sign up as a member, although the one month Gold membership cost around $40 plus
alamak bro this question actually asked and answered a thousand times over...like I always tell the rest...those who pay to join are more or less geniune but those free members are scams..
Old 31-08-2006, 10:03 AM
thickbangersg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I did signed up a couple of years back, but I find that it is not worth the price you pay for the subscription. Also have small success when trying it out in Indonesia and Malaysia.

I managed to hook up with a few girls, mainly just ok looking. The really chio ones avoid such websites like plague. If you are really that desperate, your money is much more well spent going to GL.

However, if you are not in SG, but in US or Europe, then that is a different case already. Have lots of response especially if you are really good with the gab.

That is my two cents worth...
Old 31-08-2006, 10:21 AM
Samster

Cool Re: hello a question

hello, thanks alot bro for helping me with the answers.. i guess its not worth it to do so..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1