The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Evelynnnnnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Studying tips?

Umm, any studying tips that I can use? Don't really like to read entire textbook for revision and I keep getting distracted easily. EOY exams stressing me out le.
Old 19-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 9
SBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Studying tips?

End of year exam? Now start of year leh
Old 19-01-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelynnnnnn View Post
Umm, any studying tips that I can use? Don't really like to read entire textbook for revision and I keep getting distracted easily. EOY exams stressing me out le.
You come here for exam tips???
Let me be the first to say orgasm reduce stress n improve intelligence
Old 19-01-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1400 / Power: 14
killerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Do past year papers should be good enough,you can try printing out and bring to library so that you wont get distracted easily,if you want can also listen to some classical music,its effective,i tried before
Old 19-01-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Evelynnnnnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You come here for exam tips???
Let me be the first to say orgasm reduce stress n improve intelligence
wtf lol.
Old 19-01-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Last time my ex-bf made me read a magazine article aloud to him during tat 1 tat 1... I remembered tat article for quite a long time after tat...
Old 19-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
Know more about Singapore opposition politics but not from Singapore Media. It will make you smarter and inspire you to succeed no matter the odds.
u every thread also gt 1 guy talk about politic then 2 person scolding Johnbass or getting scold by Johnbass 1... are they bots?
Old 19-01-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1400 / Power: 14
killerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post
u every thread also gt 1 guy talk about politic then 2 person scolding Johnbass or getting scold by Johnbass 1... are they bots?
Who on earth is that johnbass? Everytime see him quarelling with people in other people threads
Old 19-01-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Read text only when you know you have free time, 2 months before exam , go through all your notes, and things that you already highlighted, and go through past 3 years exam questions.

Do not try to spot questions what will come out in exam, unless is your lecturer tells u. Good luck!

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 19-01-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last time my ex-bf made me read a magazine article aloud to him during tat 1 tat 1... I remembered tat article for quite a long time after tat...
U know what... I think that really works!!

I used to play whole year and start borrowing lecture notes and mugging just 1 month before exams...

That time no GF so had to self-destress, a few times a day, and then hor... I passed..lol!

I read a scientific journal that an experiment on Olympic sprinters... Half were made to jerk off before their big race and they all came up tops... While the best qualifier was asked to abstain and he lost!

So sis or Bro, all u need is to de stress, stay calm and focused.

And if any sis need help with a yoni massage, may leave their contact, wechat, kik, line or watsapp. Lol! J/k

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 19-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Sbf is getting weird day by day.......

Good luck in your exam and truth I agree to some of the men n ladies post.... go get a orgasm loud one will relieve alot of pile up stress.... no real dick use a fake one.......

Good luck
Old 19-01-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

The only tip for sbf is kamasutras.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 19-01-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8836 / Power: 11
hongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This guy talk cock one! Every jb thread he started also about politics! So good go and form party and fight pap la!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerzheart View Post
Who on earth is that johnbass? Everytime see him quarelling with people in other people threads
He is a national ping pong player! too bad his partner in crime gone into hidding liao! Some said he is a ladyboy and some say is a 'IT'! I am beri cuntfused too!
Old 19-01-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed.
Get a buddy or group, take turns to read & do read out loud.

Remember to use the electric power toothbrush
Old 20-01-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
suddenlyfeelit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
make shorter notes when you first study?
so no need to read textbook for revision..
break things down into pieces to beat distraction

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1