The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!
NOELLE - another top notch service provider

Name: NOELLE
Nationality: Thai
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 47kg
Vital Stats: 34C'25'35
$170/90/2

real boobs, with pink nipples!!!!

For all bookings, please SMS or Call Bonniesan @ 92799800

Old 29-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
allgoneliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NOELLE - another top notch service provider

no FRs yet?
Old 29-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
24vtec is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Sis Bonnie,

When will she arrive???
Old 29-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Redevil011 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Bonnie, very tempted to try all the goodies you've brought in!

Will Camp for FR before I decide (so spoilt for choice!)
Old 29-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
StatusQuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bonniesan, how do i view her pics before i decide?
Old 29-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
yangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Bonniesan,

How to make appointment with them ?
Old 29-08-2006, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
gottasexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygottasexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

after beauthaiful's beautiful GAYLE....
this is the next one i wana taste...
but $170 kinda ex... hmmm...

bro, can PM me how to reach u?
Old 29-08-2006, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
ilovbok is one of the Best!ilovbok is one of the Best!ilovbok is one of the Best!

A short FR on Noelle

Tried Noelle yesterday evening. Just gave a short FR for now. Will write a detailed version later (sorry a little bit busy). Because Noelle is a great gem, I felt to share with my wonderful experience even briefly so to facilitate bro's decision (i think there will be a long queue soon).

Look: 8.5/10. Most thai gals in real person are more tanned than in the pic. Noelle is an exception, what you see in the pic is what you get --- she has smooth "white" skin--- I can't help but caressing, touching, kissing and licking her skin all the time.

Body: 8.5/10 handful nice C-cups. I can't help but kept "playing" them; slim body type, smooth skin and smell good; trimmed pussy

Frenching, Fingering and Pussy-painting: O~~~ yes, yes, yes. I enjoyed it and she enjoyed even more than me

BBBJ: Wonderful..You must try it yourself. 2nd round BBBJ for almost 30 mins. (yah, yah, my "gun" was a little bit "jammed" yesterday). She has no complain at all, and kept "working" very hard. Every inch of my manhood was covered and with many deep throat.

FJ: 8/10, Very accommodating

Services: O~~ Dame Gooddd, and really top-notch
e.g. Pre-action Bath together, After-1st-round shower together, After-2nd-round shower together!! Helped me dressed up and even help me to put on my socks. Served me drink, gave me massage, ... .and more. .... In short, she just gave me full attention every min in the room and made me felt like a "king".

Others: Cheerful personality, always with great smiles, very strong GFE (Even her english is very limited) and very attentive to her customer -- write more in long FR. Hugged me and kissed me many times before letting me leave :wub:

Damage : Vit M + Wobble legs + miss Noelle very much feeling

Overall sextisfaction : 9/10

Thanks, Bonnie !!!!! I had a wonderful evening. If bros are interested, contact Bonnie, not me. As always, Tom-yam must be tried while she is still "fresh". Bro who will will try Noelle, please be gentle and take good care of her.

Cheers.
Old 29-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

saw her pic and WOW sibeh chio..... too bad i vit M low now bro bonnie how long she'll be here ah?
Old 29-08-2006, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
alien69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR on Noelle

Look:6.5/10
Body:8/10 ( Big Boned , Sorry I am quite small size)
Boobs:C Cup (Breasts A bit saggy)
FJ:6/10
BBBJ:Personally dont like BBBJ.Not she dont give.
Cathbath:6/10
Frenching:No, as i only kiss my GF.
Service and attitude:6/10 (very cheerful gal)
RTF: Nope as I more interested to Try Jillian.
Overall: I prefer petite girls. Different cuts different strokes.

I share because Ibelieve Bros here will increase my Rep.Thnaks
Old 30-08-2006, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 19
Ah Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovbok
Wah, haven't seen you around for awhile Bro. Thought you'd vanished without a trace.

ไม่เห็นจะมีเหตุผลต้องเสียใจ
Old 30-08-2006, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light

A short FR on Noelle

A last minute request to Booniesan, was told that Gwen is available however i was keen to try out the new gems hence asked if there are others. Bonniesan reply NOELLE!!! After browsing the paradise, NOELLE is hard to give it a miss.
I must apologise to Bonniesan that i usually have last minute request.

I proceed to the paradise of Noelle with Bonniesan's direction. The usually Knock, knock... doors open, a beautiful pair of .... well eyes were what i saw first enticing eyes that will lock you for a couple of seconds... I stepped in and was greeting by Novelle in her sweet and yet sexy white transculent flora slip lingerie, she had a black bra on that pushes her boobs up n squeeze the inviting cleavage out from her full blossom....

well initially we could quite click ... maybe she was busy doing something in the bath ... i was alone seated on the bed but she came over short and trying to strike a conversation... and i realised that she doesn't speak english ... well i was thinking, it is not gonna be a good session.

Better cut short ...

Look: 8.5/10.
Noelle is fair and smooth baby skin ...
Her eyes are beautiful and with her mascara on some glimspe that i stole at an angle she have fiona xie feel (my views only)
I believe without her makeup she can be a ideal gal that will make mother-in-laws nodding their heads ...
Overall her looks is far from disappointing...

Body: 8/10
She removed her lingerie and bra ... i know i have made the right choice ...
Her well-endowed nice C-cups with pinkness NIPPLES
I simply enjoy every licks and caress on her ...
Overall she has a slim body type, smooth skin, nice butt ... smell good... well -trimmed pussy

She loves to french, we were like lost lovers eventhough she does speak much of english, she loves Pussy-painting ... and commented that it was nice when i painted her with her loud and horny moans .... "hmmmmmmm... mmmmm Ohhhhh .... Yes... ooohhhh.... yes... baby.... her loud audio made me almost forgotten that the tv was on ... I really enjoyed it but i believed she loves and even asked for 2nd time hahahahaha

BBBJ: 8
She will treat u with gentle and detailed licks however her suction wasn't strong enough ... but is more like relaxing and lay back enjoy the way she pampers u... she watched me enjoyed and cheeky winked at me ... gosh ... i really made the right choice lol ...
well i asked for CIM and pointed in her mouth she couldn't understand and tot i asked for teeth ... Oops hahahaha shocked me ... I said NO!!! keekekekeke ... I gave up and let her continued ... guess what she keeps her momentum and continues well ... i was moaning by then ... she knew i was coming ... and she did not stop but go on furiously ... Ohhh yeah ... in no time i cum!!!
Maybe due to her seductive looks and her boobs and her moans ... i cum alot ... i probably shot twice my usual loads ... she did not stop and continued to suck every bit of my hot cum ... wooooohoooo ... i have been sucked dried ...

Interlude
After i cum ... she cleaned me and let me rest while she goes to wash herself up... i could she her through the glass panel that divides the room and bath ... she knew i was watching hence being notti and tried to tease me by touching ur boobs and posing sexy ... biting her lips... oh mine ... i am getting hard again ... we ended teasing each other separated by the glass panel ... she push her boobs against it and i pretended lickin it hahahahaa... ok ... better stop cos i think i getting hard again while thinking of the scene kekekekee....

FJ: 8/10,
She came back and hugged me in bed and love to cuddle under my arms ...
she continues to kiss my chest and tease my nipples...
I guess she wants more after the tease in the bath ... but i need to rest kekekee...
well not too long after i can't tahan ... started to attack her boobs then south ... she was moaning again and grabbing her boobs ... she was wet and i inserted my finger into her ... she immediately go for 69 ... after 10mins...
she capped me and i mounted her missionary ... deep strokes and enjoying her boobs ... i must say with her tease and moans ... i couldn't endure any longer... I requested for doggie ... she was quite tight ... i do my usually deep strokes ... and watching us enjoyed thru the mirrors ... i cummed ...
both of us were exhausted and cuddle together again…

Overall: 9/10
She has friendly personality, despite unable to converse in the same language. She gives me a very strong GFE and warm that u would need after a stressful day and a moody day.

I gotta thanks Bonnie…
I am fighting hard for RTF due to my vit M …
if can give me a good reason hard to resist lol
Like I told Bonniesan she can make us bankrupt with the top notch gals she brought in …

Thanks …
Old 30-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear_man
A short FR on Noelle
Body: 8/10
She removed her lingerie and bra ... i know i have made the right choice ...
Her well-endowed nice C-cups with pinkness NIPPLES
I simply enjoy every licks and caress on her ...
Overall she has a slim body type, smooth skin, nice butt ... smell good... well -trimmed pussy

FJ: 8/10,
She came back and hugged me in bed and love to cuddle under my arms ...
she continues to kiss my chest and tease my nipples...
I guess she wants more after the tease in the bath ... but i need to rest kekekee...
well not too long after i can't tahan ... started to attack her boobs then south ... she was moaning again and grabbing her boobs ... she was wet and i inserted my finger into her ... she immediately go for 69 ... after 10mins...
she capped me and i mounted her missionary ... deep strokes and enjoying her boobs ... i must say with her tease and moans ... i couldn't endure any longer... I requested for doggie ... she was quite tight ... i do my usually deep strokes ... and watching us enjoyed thru the mirrors ... i cummed ...
both of us were exhausted and cuddle together again…

Overall: 9/10
She has friendly personality, despite unable to converse in the same language. She gives me a very strong GFE and warm that u would need after a stressful day and a moody day.
Thanks …
Wah!Bro you call this a short FR arh Btw great FR will up you soon
Old 30-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthderrick
Wah!Bro you call this a short FR arh Btw great FR will up you soon
hahahaaa dunno leh ... it just flows as i write...
I guess that was only 10% of what i intended.
so have u gone for ur RTF?

Thanks for the up
Old 30-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tanky75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow .. see FR already steam steam gian gian liao. Just tried Jillian yesterday only but now bit horny already .
But today busy leh or will call Sis Bonnie for slot.

Sis bonnie , Jilian or Noelle , who is fairer ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1