The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2006, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hasayaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
GILLIAN - By Bonniesan

Yet to see any thread that is about this TG SYT from bonnniesan, so i decided to write a FR as this is a gem from my point of view.

Anyway saw the pic in booniesan's group and "wow" a very pretty SYT first look abit like LIANG JING RU therefore backside itchy and gave a sms and make a booking. Sway sway first blood kanna taken, so LL take 2nd blood lor :P

Once reach destination, gave a sms to bonnie and as usual the prompt reply stating the room. When up and "knock knock" a quite ok looking SYT was infront of my face. At first was kinda sad that the pic and real person does look quite different, there goes my LIANG JING RU..... But her attitude does score her more points then look.

As usual take a puff, while smoking she slowly remove my shoes and socks. Really treated like a king.... After smoking, she says wanna massage me, so happly let her massage lor... Actually her massage skill also not bad lar, massage till i almost ZZZzzzz. Soon she started to attack my nipples, and she sure do know how to attack your sensative parts haha. after 5mins of licking here n there we started to french like theres no tml before she get a tower and clean my already harden weapon followed by one of the longest BBBJ i ever had, almost 20mins of blowing. She can really do it quite well with some deepthroat and twisting of tongue but lacks abit of suction otherwise it would b fantastic. After she BBBJ for so long so i reward her with a 69 position hehe which saw the jucies keep flowing out and after awhile she cum and started to cap me.

After she cap me, started to ride me and i must say that she really is fast when doing this stunt. At first i though i kanna rape sia, haha, that shows you how fast she is :P after 5mins of ridding, i flip her and begain my fav. stunt "Missionary" before changing to doggie which is quite a good thing to do as theres lots of mirror around so you can see yourself bonging around. And i ended up with my fav. stunt and cuddle before she started to french me again, this gal sure like to french alot.

After cuddle for awhile we went to the bathroom to take a shower, before i could finish bathing, she started to attach my little bro again. I am a sucker for BBBJ and its quite turn on to get it in e bathroom haha. ENjoy it for at least another 10mins before stopping her and proceed to the bed. So once on bed, everything back to basic, missionary all e way till i explode, kinda no mood for other stunt haha. Her moaning was quite good through out and seems very real haha.. After cleaning up my mess, we cuddle awhile before i take a cigi and puff away before continue cuddle and french again, i was like french for at least 20% of the time with her, tougue kinda tired sia.. When times up, pay up, gave some small tips before leaving the room a very sextified man. Every penny is worth it for this time, it was probably my best FL for e time being

Thats all folks, please up me if you find my FR is alright. thanks alot

Looks: 6.5/10 (Quite pretty lar, i am a sucker for looks so rating abit low.)
Boobs: B (Quite a handfull)
Body: 6.5/10
Age: i 4get about it, maybe bonnie can tell you all more
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (VEry long and if suction is good it will b 9.5/10)
Frenching: Yes (Very long, quite skillfull too)
Massage: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (Moaning is quite real and sounds just alright)
Attiude: 10/10
Damage: $170 + tips
RTF: i wish to but vit M is very low now... sad

P/S: Please do not ask me for contact, pm bonniesan for booking. THank you
Old 29-08-2006, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 19
Happywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GILLIAN - By Bonniesan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasayaki
Thats all folks, please up me if you find my FR is alright. thanks alot

Looks: 6.5/10 (Quite pretty lar, i am a sucker for looks so rating abit low.)
Boobs: B (Quite a handfull)
Body: 6.5/10
Age: i 4get about it, maybe bonnie can tell you all more
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (VEry long and if suction is good it will b 9.5/10)
Frenching: Yes (Very long, quite skillfull too)
Massage: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (Moaning is quite real and sounds just alright)
Attiude: 10/10
Damage: $170 + tips
RTF: i wish to but vit M is very low now... sad

P/S: Please do not ask me for contact, pm bonniesan for booking. THank you
$170 is slightly more exp and plus tips will add up to $200 as your rating for both her look and body is only 6.5

SIEW MAI

SIU JIAO
WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!
Old 29-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Samster

Bro, its the service that count :P i am a sucker for look so 6.5 is already quite ok
Old 29-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

FR On Gillian
Sorry!Bonnie for the late FR,Receive a sms from Bonnisan last weekend to check my e-mail add saying that there will be new girls coming to our shore and was ask to choose,after looking at the pics so decided to choose Gillian and was confirmed by Bonnisan and also offer first blood,kekeke!

Was busy with work yesterday and also rushing to finish my paperworks,so that i can make on time,finally finish all the works for the day and is about time so drive myself down to the hotel and sms Bonnie for the room number,receive a sms from Bonnie on the room number and proceed up.

Knock!knock!no one open the door,so knock!harder this time and the door open saw a pretty looking gal behind the door and she was panting heavyly and invited me in with a tradditional thai 'wai' and i return with 'wai' and make myself comfortable on the bed,she is very nervous in the first place dont know what to do and everything that she do doesnt seen right she told me that this is the first time she is working as FL,she nearly fell down when walking coz her suitcase is in the middle of the walkway,hahaha!

I ask her calm down and ask her relax then she start to do thing correctly,she pour me a glass of water and come over sit next to me and we started a small conversation for about 5min and she ask me am ready for shower?i laugh and ask her back has she calm down,she start laughing and start to take off my shoe,shirt,pant and then my undie,she was wearing a sleeping gown inside the gown is only her bra and below she was not wearing anything,i start to whistle!phwee!!phwee!!she give a smile and start to do sexy dance and slowly strip infront of me.

Me see already cannot tahan especially see her bouncing C cup with pink nipple and her neat and nicely trim pussy!!my didi inmediately stand up liao she saw it and walk over to me and use her hand to strok my didi and even use her butt to tease my rock hard didi,kekeke!she is a real cock teaser,we proceed to the bathroom and this room have a see thru glass panel between the bathroom and the room,we decided not to shower in the tub,i told her shower me standing,this gal can really tease you,for 'my point of view' she pour the shower gel on her body and that me she then hug me and give me a body to body scrub with her her all the time on my didi and then turn do the same to my back.

After all the teasing she rinse me up and then when down to my didi and pop my didi in her mouth and started to give me a BBBJ she can really blow man!!!and using her tounge to tickle and lick my boss,this is the first time i had a superb long BBBJ in the bathroom till i cant take it anymore and CIM,she then clean me up and dry me up with towel and we proceed to the bed and she came over to me and we cuddle with each other chit chatting,kissing,teasing my didi with her hand and also licking sucking my nipple till my didi marikita agian and she ask me am i ready for 2nd round and i told her yup!!kekeke!

This time i told her i will service her i start to kiss her earloop then to her neck with my hand on her c cup playing with her pink nipple and carresing her boobs and then lick and suck her nipple she began maon upon me attacking her nipple she got sensertive nipple when ever i lick and suck her nipple and areola and then i move my hand to her pussy and i feel her pussy already fill with her cunt juice liao!,she get wet very easy and i cathbath her from her boobs down to the south spread her leg wide and start to lick and flick her clit and she give out a loud arhhhh!and start to moan and her body is jerking all the time when i paint her clit, i am sure her moaning is geniue and she is enjoying it,and then i slowly insert my finger in her love hole and start to finger her and slowly move my finger and finger fuck her till she cummed,no joke she did cummed and my hand was fill up with her cum juice and can see more flowing out from her love hole.

She then grab my hand pull me up and french me we kiss like long lost lover lidat that we my didi still rubbing her pussy while frenching,she then whisper to me in thai and want me to fuck her she then cap me and i insert my didi slowly in her pussy and when my whole rod is almost in i give her her deep pump and my whole rod is fully in her love hole she give out a loud moan!and i grab her leg close them up and pump her missionary she was moaning like crazy and want me to pump her hard ask me to lay my whole body weight on her during missionary and she reciprocate back with reverse thrust and i told her to change to doggie and she change position without my didi leaving her love hole,kekeke!and i start to FJ her doggie with her both hand on the wall i think 20 min past liao but i still cant cum and she then ask me to lie down and she rode me cowgal,this time she enjoy more then me,keke!she wa squeezing her own boobs and moaning like she have not been fuck for long time.

Still cant cum after 30min i told her to stop probaly due to my late nite sleep last week and tired that why cant cum but she insited that i must cum she take off the cd and then give me her superb BBBJ again and she took my hand to her pussy and use my finger to insert in her pussy and want me to continue finger fuck her she was maoning with my rod in her mouth and her pussy was so wet,she BBBJ me with lick and sucking my rod shaft then my dick head till my didi finally willing to shoot out the final load,she clean me up me lying on the bed very tired and she was sweating her whole back was wet and the time up alert tone on her sms beep!

We proceed to wash up and she help me dress up and i light my cirggie chit chat for awhuile more paid with some nice tips left the room sextified man
to bros out there that like BBBJ she is the gal to go for and also she get wet very easy.

Stat On Gillian
Nationality:Thai
Look:7/10
Body:8.5/10
Boobs:C Cup (soft sensertive and pink nipple)
FJ:9/10 (Wet pussy,willing to change position no complain and enjoy sex)
BBBJ:9/10 (my own preference she is good at that)
Cathbath:7/10
Frenching:Yes
Service and attitude:10/10
Damages:$170/2/90min
RTF:will try Noelle first before RTF Gillian,kekeke!
Old 29-08-2006, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

Thanks bros for FRs. Now waiting for the rest

For all bookings, please SMS or Call Bonniesan @ 92799800

Old 29-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
at2503 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmmm.....it's Jillian or Gillian ???????????????
Group indicate Jillian, here indicate Gillian
Old 29-08-2006, 03:31 PM
Samster

Bro i think its my typo error. sorry for the confusion.
Old 29-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
bl0tto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JILLIAN - By Bonniesan

FR on jillian

think bro hthderrick have do the report so i will cut short ....sms bonnie tis afternoon n got a 2pm slot .....

Look:7.5/10
Body:8/10
Boobs:C Cup (soft sensertive and pink nipple)
FJ:9/10 (she seem enjoy sex alot)
BBBJ:9/10
Frenching:Yes
Service and attitude:10/10 (very friendly gal)
Old 30-08-2006, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 21
Invisible_1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Brother,

Two Jillian in the photo. Jillian2 or Jillian01?

Regards,
Mike
Old 30-08-2006, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
bl0tto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible_1314
Hi Brother,

Two Jillian in the photo. Jillian2 or Jillian01?

Regards,
Mike
Both r the same bro......
Old 30-08-2006, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 21
Invisible_1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: GILLIAN - By Bonniesan

Hmm ...?? Does not look the same to me!
Old 30-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Samster

Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

Bros,

New photos for JILLIAN is up in group. Real life shots, 100 percent accuracy.

Old 30-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tanky75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still feeling the effects of the late night drinking last nite.
Anyway , managed to get a 8.30pm slot for Gillian yesterday.

Look:7.5/10 ( not tanned type , quite fair )
Body:8/10 ( real soft skin esp slightly fleshy butt .. i like )
Boobs:C Cup (soft n real , very nice + slight pinkish nipple)
FJ:9/10 (she can really fuck )
BBBJ:8/10 ( very long with many variations , will be better if more suction )
Frenching:We basically french thru out the session until my mouth bit cramp )
Service and attitude:10/10 ( best gf feeling gal i ever tried )
RTF : Maybe after Noelle

She was rubbing her pussy against my dick and frenching me on the bed. Something like body massage , very shiok feeling. Luckily i think with my big head or would have pop in my small head .. near miss .. quickly ask her capped me and she ride for a good 10mins. Then i changed to doggy and loved to slap her fleshy butt .. really smooth. Cum in less than 5 mins then we both hug real tight. Couldn't make it for 2nd round as feeling really tired by then.
Old 30-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Samster

Bro,
You drink after her session last night? Still can write FR, really appreciate!!!! Thanks V much.

Old 30-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
babyface7533 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro hasayaki, care to share the contact? Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1