The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dreamzknight is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Fucking my niece

I have a 19 years old niece, who is currently studying in poly. I have watch her grown up and we are quite close maybe due to the fact that we are having 10 years age gap only for an uncle-niece relationship.

However recently i started to have fantasy about her as she has grown up. For someone who called my xiaoshu since young, i have the urge to fuck her. Call me a beast never mind, i admit.

Then came this chance. Last night i went clubbing with her for the first time. Yes we dont have the uncle-niece feeling, more like friends. When we are on the dance floor, we started to dance. She started to get high and keep grinding her butt against my groin. My rod become hard and keep rubbing against her butt. Feel abit of awkward that my niece can feel it. Uncle grinding her niece.

I started to hug her waist, smelling her hair and started to kiss her cheek. She did not resist. THat moment i knew it, i must grab it. I told her we go to a nearby hotel and have fun. She agreed.

Yes we get into action the moment we close the hotel door. Strip her naked and licking on my 19 years old niece tender smooth body. Sucking and licking her pink nipples, licking her fresh pussy. I told her "your breast become so big now, can i suck" Then, i ask her to give me a good BBBJ. SHe said she dont know how to do it, i told her just treat it as sucking a lolipop. Well she is not well versed in it, so i have to gently hold her head and thrust my rod in and out of her mouth.

Then came the fucking moment, when i wanted to penetrate her, she ask me to put on the condom which we bought, but i refused, telling her i like to do raw and will shoot out. She reluctantly agreed. The pounding of her pussy start.

THen we spent the night at the hotel till this morning. I told her on the way home that lets continue our relationship this way. she cheekily agreed.

Last edited by dreamzknight; 16-01-2016 at 07:59 PM.
Old 16-01-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking my niece

http://www.asiaone.com/print/News/Th...02-261693.html

All she needs is to change her mind one fine day and you will be in jail. And life will still be shit after you get out of jail or in jail.
Go and play with other women or go for KTV or paid sex for the love of your life's sake.
Old 16-01-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post

All she needs is to change her mind one fine day and you will be in jail. And life will still be shit after you get out of jail or in jail.
Go and play with other women or go for KTV or paid sex for the love of your life's sake.
Free pussy, somemore from your niece dangling in front of u, the feeling is different, how can resist.
Old 16-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamzknight View Post
Free pussy, somemore from your niece dangling in front of u, the feeling is different, how can resist.
I hope she doesn't change her mind and rat on you one day.
That can easily happen if she happen to carelessly confide in a friend who will create an impression of disdain stirring her to report to the police.

Or the day when she gets a new boyfriend.

Or when she emotionally gets attached to you. And realises it is not going to happen and in the spur of the moment tells your brother about this.

We have heard something like this so many times already.

The possibilities are endless. But every person who got into this shit has the same excuse as you. Use not only thy cock to think. Use the real head too. The one with the brains inside.
Old 16-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post

he's just fantasizing... let him be...
Old 16-01-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Go jail also free.
Foc meals
Old 16-01-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
liberty666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have a 19 years old niece, my older bro's daughter, who is currently studying in poly. I have watch her grown up and we are quite close maybe due to the fact that we are having 10 years age gap only for an uncle-niece relationship.

However recently i started to have fantasy about her as she has grown up. For someone who called my xiaoshu since young, i have the urge to fuck her. Call me a beast never mind, i admit.

Then came this chance. Last night i went clubbing with her for the first time. Yes we dont have the uncle-niece feeling, more like friends. When we are on the dance floor, we started to dance. She started to get high and keep grinding her butt against my groin. My rod become hard and keep rubbing against her butt. Feel abit of awkward that my niece can feel it. Uncle grinding her niece.

I started to hug her waist, smelling her hair and started to kiss her cheek. She did not resist. THat moment i knew it, i must grab it. I told her we go to a nearby hotel and have fun. She agreed.

Yes we get into action the moment we close the hotel door. Strip her naked and licking on my 19 years old niece tender smooth body. Sucking and licking her pink nipples, licking her fresh pussy. Then, i ask her to give me a good BBBJ. SHe said she dont know how to do it, i told her just treat it as sucking a lolipop. Well she is not well versed in it, so i have to gently hold her head and thrust my rod in and out of her mouth.

Then came the fucking moment, when i wanted to penetrate her, she ask me to put on the condom which we bought, but i refused, telling her i like to do raw and will shoot out. She reluctantly agreed. The pounding of her pussy start.

THen we spent the night at the hotel till this morning. I told her on the way home that lets continue our relationship this way. she cheekily agreed.
Bro,

You seriously needs some help.

Hope both of of you dunn regret.
Old 16-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Its consensual, why do u all sound so serious?
Old 16-01-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
SPECTRE7000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySPECTRE7000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You end up Russian jail,

the Mafia will pour broken glasses down your arse____$*.

Enjoy!!!!
Old 16-01-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Consensual or not, alarm bells still ring when the consequences could be dire.
Old 16-01-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

I hope soon you will have a rotten dick.
Old 16-01-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 22
Coollio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoollio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

If your granny pussy dangle in front of you I think you will not resist too.
U are really a pest
Old 16-01-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10933 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Consensual or not, alarm bells still ring when the consequences could be dire.
Yes regardless whether consensual or not, by legal definition has committed incest.
Based on TS numerous posts and threads, clearly TS is just fantastising

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 16-01-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

wah kao. like that also can?

bro,,,if horny, got fuck prostitutes la. dun ever play with family. still own people leh.
Old 16-01-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Go jail also free.
Foc meals
Got job to do too.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1