The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Ohhhhhh Sexy Apple (pics avail)

first came strawberry bros....now for the sweetener....reali fair skin....in my opinion....she looks better in person....

I present to all Bros, Apple....

Apple 23 yrs old (Thai Chinese)
1.66metres
34-24-36
BBBJ, CIM

150/2/90

Book Now for 1st Blood!!!

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers
Old 27-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
alwaysready deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ohhhhhh Sexy Apple (pics avail)

Hi bro San

It's been a loooooong time since I visited your Garden of Eden n tasted your forbidden fruits.

1st, you tempt us with strawberry, 2nd, apple.

OK bro, you got my attention!

If your d24 durian should drop, call me straight away for 1st blood.

heheheheheheheh

rgds
Old 27-08-2006, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Both Bro San's Apple & Thaiboy's Rainy are damn solid ... hmm ... Let me consider which one to bonk first ...

BTW, bro San, Apple possesses B-Cup, rite?
Old 28-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Samster

san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes,bro....her figure not as good as strawberry(depending on bros)but she look more fairer and like a hong kong acteress....i cannot remember the name.....anyways,she already loved by the bros here....slots r very limited already today.....i will try to import more fruits to sg to help bros to "cool" down......hehee.....
Old 28-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest
Both Bro San's Apple & Thaiboy's Rainy are damn solid ... hmm ... Let me consider which one to bonk first ...
Rainy 1st since got C cup............
Old 28-08-2006, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 21
Ah Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm.

Now waiting for first blood bro FR liao!!

Old 29-08-2006, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
swaqqer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Apple

Just came back from a session with Apple and here is my FR.

Although it was quite late, decided to try my luck n see whether is any gal available at these late hours (12am slot + CO not in town hehe ). Although my heart wanted Strawberry, she was not available then and was given Apple instead. I saw her pic and thot that she is not bad…worth a try.

Drove down to hotel ard 11.45 (I cannot believe myself coming out of the house at such unearthly hours to look for sex!! ) . Anyway, got the sms from Bro San n I went to the room. The first impression I have of Apple is --- Is this gal Apple I saw earlier in the pic ??? She does look abit different from the photo (actually wanted to pick up the phone n call Bro San did he give me the right gal ). But after scrutinizing her awhile more, she does seems to look like her. I like her in the pic more though.

Btw, the room is crammy ….doesnt even have a window and there is no bathtub only a shower . Proceeded to have a shower and this the time I can really have a good look at Apple’s body. My gosh, her boobs are small maybe only 32A (not the 34 as stated in the thread) and she is quite skinny.

After the shower, proceeded for the 1st shot….She started to give me a light catbath and throughout this, I hands played ard with her boobs and it really confirms my earlier observation! However, Apple is a gets wet very fast and she makes this soft moans which makes u feel more horny (unlike those professional fake moans). After giving me a work on my nipple, she slowly moved lower n gave my brother a BBBJ. Her suction is just right but not long enough. I flipped her over n now its my turn….gave her a paint job and I can see she love it as her moans gets louder n louder. Can’t take it anymore, she capped me and I did her missionary for about 10 mins before I came.

Rest in bed and TCSS with her for while. Realised that she is not a Thai Chinese , she is a indigenous Thai. She is a 3rd yr Uni student majoring in marketing. I can see that she was quite tired as its already almost 1am and she just arrived today. So I decided to proceed for a quick 2nd shot as I’m also tired too. Will not get into details for the 2nd shot as its almost the same. No fanciful moves as I said she was tired n was unwilling to even try doggie when I hinted for her to change position.

Face : 7/10 (pic looks better)
Body : 6/10 (too skinny for my liking)
Boobs : 32A (I am a boobs man so this isn’t my cup of tea)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (right suction)
FJ : 6/10 (only 1 position)
GFE : 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF : Errr maybe not

Well, I believe she can perform better than the above …prob I got the wrong time slot…
Old 29-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Samster

Sorry,bro....maybe u was the last cust of the day that why she was a bit tired after all the bros.....as apple,i saw her in person but not nude so i can only post what i got from them....hhee...too bad,i cannot test her out myself...i do agree with u that she was one of the most gf feeling FL who so far all the bros who tried agreed......dun know what happened to all the bros who tried her so far.....BROS,where r yr FRS?specially for the first blood......where r u?
Old 29-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Samster

Thanks for FR and also highlighting the shortcomes.....The room i want to change but the hotel dun have any more room with window until 2 weeks down the road.....the other hotel full house....due to IMF also....i now very siaz about the hotel......bros,any intro of hotel.Plz pm me the name of hotel,location and charges.Thanks!
Old 29-08-2006, 11:34 AM
reedsteel33

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

FR Apple

First time booking San68's gals. From first look of photo, she looks like 7pm Chinese show Jesseca Liu. So quickly book without hesitation . But when reach there, she looks quite different . Agree with bro swaqqer , her photo looks much better and different from real person. Her boobs are small 32A, so you can hardly grab anything when she is on top on you.

One plus point about her is 100% GFE . Throughout the whole session , we are kissing non stop , teasing each other and hugging. So any bros missing your ex-gf , she can compensate you . Another point need to highlight she is new in this area, so need guidance but I believe she is willing to learn.

Statistics

Look : 7/10. She looks different from photo, and not fair as mentioned by Bro San68. She looks cuter when she smile.
Boobs: 6.5/10 . Very flat. 32A. Dark brown nipples.
BBBJ : 7/10. Maybe new in this job, can see that she is still not gd in this area. Other bros please guide her.
FJ : 7/10. Natural moaning sound, like bonking normal girl , not a pro FL.
GFE : 9/10. Throughout session , she put on her smile , willing to please and service you.
RTF: Dont think so . Too many girls from different Okt .
Old 29-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ucandoit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Ohhhhhh Sexy Apple (pics avail)

OK here's my belated FR....
anyway i got the booking at 1030pm so sorry to the bro that take the 12am slot....

was early to the hotel and managed to get the room no from Bro San then i proceed to the room. When she open the door, in my heart" Is she the one in the photo that Bro San posted" looks a bit different. She looked a bit tired
Anyway the room is really cramp hardly any space to walk abt....
A brief summary 1st
Ratings on APPLE:

Looks:6.5/10 but as time passes more,"yue kan yue shun yan" really SYT though
Body: 7/10 As what the pic suggest A cup with dark brown Nips but Nice ass but really smooth skin
Massage:8/10 Up to standard IMHO
GFE/Attitude: 8/10 keep teasing me and caressing my nip in bed
BBBJ:8/10 good suction and hardworking
FJ: 8/10 natural moan and willing to try different position

Anyway proceed to strip and went to the bathroom to bathe. From the looks of it, she's rather shy and inexperienced. Wat the heck just get back to business in Bed and she give me a nice catbath followed by BBBJ.( the mirror at the side really boost my ego, really shiok!!!

Started with missionary and finish 1st shot within 10 min (could be longer but too tired after a long hard day)
She proceed to wash herslf while i lay flat on the bed. Later she lie beside me and watch the EMMYs on CH5 and proceed to give a proper massage cos I really need one.

Then left 1/2hr for 2nd shot, BBBJ in standing position and start off with doggie followed by sitting down and finish in missionary....(wanted cowgal style but she look tired

Proceed to wash up and paid. Even though she is tired she bother to massage my shoulder as i was dressing up..Gd service. Kiss goodbye at the doorstep and flew home

RTF: Maybe too many to try but short of Vit M.
Her service would be much better if she got enuh rest. BTW strictly not for boob lovers
Old 29-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Jay D is Cool - loads of Potential

Apple

Bro San n guys this is my FR on apple after my session with her yesterday noon.

I reach the hotel and press.... ding dong...... And the door open....
A sucker for petite girl myself..... there she is standing behind the door..... just in her towels..... a small petite girl..... with a killer eyes.... (dunno why no one mention her sexy eyes)... her smile will just drift u away... (like +++yo drift like that...)

Well the room was small unable to deny... so sit at the edge of the bed a started to tcss.... she can speak minimum english, but was a very chirpy and like to laugh lady..... after the short tcss.... she took of clothes and send me to the shower.... was a short and quick one then we dried off and head for the bed..... as per norm thats where all the actions happened.... she was very accomodating with changing of positions... did 3 positions before i shot my load at round one..... then wash up a bit and rested.... she offers to give me a massage so she massaged my leg... it was nice i dozed off....

She ended and went back to my chest and rested.... she really gives u the gf feeling..... cannot than...... she would hug u so tight as if she she misses u that bad..... so i agree those who wanna have gf feeling she is the one...... then as per norm we went to round two...... sop lah ah... no need to ask..... hehehehehe.....

Face : 8/10 (her eyes covers all...)
Body : 6/10 (very petite where those bro's who likes to carry and pump she is the onee.........)
Boobs : 32... (small.....)
BBBJ : 7.8/10 (right suction)
FJ : 8/10 (no issues on positions)
GFE : 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTF : depends on the academic level...
Old 29-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
allgoneliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by san68
......dun know what happened to all the bros who tried her so far.....BROS,where r yr FRS?specially for the first blood......where r u?
Bro, no point keep on asking for FR... u make customers like me worried.... anyway, i see her pic, she dun look very pretty? den first blood dun wanna post... issit good or bad?? plus average ratings...

Too many fishes... too many mermaids, pretty gals... sorry bro, wait til u got better stocks yea?
Old 29-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Samster

Bros,i do agree that she have small boobs....that i just love her look that why i bought her here to service......GF servicing....very seldom got these days so bros get her while she is here....
Old 29-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
BananaDrama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i like pretty and fair skinned girls!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1