The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
notmenotme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which HC have the best facilities?

As above?
Best and worth the money?
Any clean HC around too?
Old 26-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lohka77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which HC have the best facilities?

I would say Dragon and Lexon. Both have individual lounge, hot and cool pool,sauna and steam bath.
Old 26-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Lexon facilities is better than Dragon .

Lexon lounge got decent lunch and dinner , whereas Dragon got only bread and coffee and juice..

Although, Lexon entrance fee is higher, you still spend less than in Dragon.

Why? Dragon gals charge you $120-$150 for FJ whereas Lexon gal charge only $100.

(overall, I like Dragon because it serves my fetish best..Sometimes I would visit Lexon once a while just for the sake of convenience..)

If you want better one, go to Shasha Spa , got similar facilities as in Lexon and some more got VIP rooms, and got glass door for bathroom... ( I never went there .I know this because my friend told me..)
Old 26-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

BHC is definantly out of this...haha

Anyway what lunch and diinner do they serve in lexon?
Old 26-08-2006, 08:45 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

They served tim sum (big pao , siew mai and fan choy) ,fried noodles and congee, tea , coffee, orange juice.. ( based on what I had observed what clients were eating during my last visit to Lexon recently..)
Old 26-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
blazing1984sun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
They served tim sum (big pao , siew mai and fan choy) ,fried noodles and congee, tea , coffee, orange juice.. ( based on what I had observed what clients were eating during my last visit to Lexon recently..)
My Bro ...

haha...U have quite knowlege of every HC ...So yr favourite HC is DHC, BHC and Legends ...So Wht abt any detail of Legends HC ?
Old 26-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BigD is Cool - loads of Potential

Of all the HC. I personally prefer Lexon. Although it is somewhat ex, the service is quite good and the place is comfortable. I like the movie room, good place to have a nap before action. Gal charges are also reasonable for SG standard. Not like Dragon. Lexon is also close to town, easy to get back to office in case of urgent call.
Old 27-08-2006, 09:00 AM
Samster

Legends - facilities is not as good as those of Health Spas. It is similar to YHC.. (got only sauna and steam bath, TV room... )

Legends got another branch at Golden Landmarks Hotel, Level 5... next to swimming pool. (never been there...)

Most gals wear short skirt and tee shirt/blouse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazing1984sun
My Bro ...

haha...U have quite knowlege of every HC ...So yr favourite HC is DHC, BHC and Legends ...So Wht abt any detail of Legends HC ?
Old 27-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sinsxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whatever that gives you the most pleasure....confirm best HC !! cheers
Old 27-08-2006, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold

Not a frequent goer to HC but had tried quite a few. Talking about good facilities, I would recommand either Badminton Hall or Golden Finger. Both have good hot and cold tub, steam room and sauna. Badminton does provides better quality food like Mee Pok, Hor Fan of which they cook on the spot when you make order.

I like both place especially coz it is very clean. Cannot condone those HC with dirty bathrooms and tubs....

Cheers!
Old 27-08-2006, 11:53 AM
MrBeen

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Those staying in the west can try solid gold coast at yess centre. Spacious nice settings with hot pool, steam bath and sauna. food wise there are bao and fried mee/mee hoon.
Old 27-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

sorrie...............

Last edited by bestbest; 27-08-2006 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Double post
Old 27-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Samster

bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

HCs with specials plus facilties...with hot pool especially...
Dragon
World Spa
Spring Spa
Lexon
Admiralty - still operating?
Spa On Green
Dorris
New Sawaddee
Wesspa
Casa
Eminent
Joyful
Cabana
Aiko
Balestier

Spa without specials but great facilities and pure massage...

Hot Spa - well maintained and tasty local makan..cook upon order somemore.

Savanna Spa- just as good...the cold pool quite shiok...the stinging sensation can be quite an experience if you can tahan for 5 minutes or more.

Health Spa (Badminton Hall) - not bad..well maintained..halal food but not bad.

Spa with pure massage and specials...

Gold Finger...
Two types of massage....

Thai or oil massage...at a shared room..at most only hj or jg and not much privacy...only a curtain to shield you. Heard that there is this Angie aka Xiao Wei, a thai, who looks a little like Rui En..solid masssge and jg but no touchee.

Normal massage...at a private room with door...comes with specials like hj, jg and even fj. But with mainly chinese aunties to pamper you.

Facilities...not bad...with a chilled room. Makan better than before...fish beehoon soup with chinese wine, kway chap and lor mee not bad.
Old 27-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
notmenotme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest
HCs with specials plus facilties...with hot pool especially...
Dragon
World Spa
Spring Spa
Lexon
Admiralty - still operating?
Spa On Green
Dorris
New Sawaddee
Wesspa
Casa
Eminent
Joyful
Cabana
Aiko
Balestier

Spa without specials but great facilities and pure massage...

Hot Spa - well maintained and tasty local makan..cook upon order somemore.

Savanna Spa- just as good...the cold pool quite shiok...the stinging sensation can be quite an experience if you can tahan for 5 minutes or more.

Health Spa (Badminton Hall) - not bad..well maintained..halal food but not bad.

[b]Spa with pure massage and specials...[b/]

Gold Finger...
Two types of massage....

Thai or oil massage...at a shared room..at most only hj or jg and not much privacy...only a curtain to shield you. Heard that there is this Angie aka Xiao Wei, a thai, who looks like Rui En..solid masssge and jg but not touchee.

Normal massage...at a private room with door...comes with specials like hj, jg and even fj. But with mainly chinese aunties to pamper you.

Facilities...not bad...with a chilled room. Makan better than before...fish beehoon soup with chinese wine, kway chap and lor mee not bad.
can share the location of Savanna Spa and Hot Spa?
Old 27-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Samster

Hot Spa - Roxy Square 1, East Coast Road

Savanna - Shenton Way, behind M Hotel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1