The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
i_12_have_fun is Cool - loads of Potential
SYT - Raffles Place Girl

Got to know of this gal, recently joined my company, as a system administrator in the IT dept. First impression of her was that of pubbing at 'Velvet' pattern. Guys, u should know what i mean. After a few occasionally hi and bye at the toilet and putting on a smile, managed to break the ice and got to know her better after drinks at work. As usual, the story goes. Managed to bed her with the normal FJ and BJ, can't say she is especially gd at it but what she wears to office and taking it off can really turn u on. To make a long story short, she eventually asked for $150 for her time. A bit surprise but happy it was so. No fuss there after, especially since it is from the same company. She mentioned she is doing this for the easy money so open to knowing more. Reckon this is how she dress so well huh ? Anyway, guys out there wanting to know a working class gal which PM.

I dun ask for much, for those who are willing to share contacts. Pls PM and i will return in kind.
Old 26-08-2006, 09:45 PM
trademark28

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: SYT - Raffles Place Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_12_have_fun
Got to know of this gal, recently joined my company, as a system administrator in the IT dept. First impression of her was that of pubbing at 'Velvet' pattern. Guys, u should know what i mean. After a few occasionally hi and bye at the toilet and putting on a smile, managed to break the ice and got to know her better after drinks at work. As usual, the story goes. Managed to bed her with the normal FJ and BJ, can't say she is especially gd at it but what she wears to office and taking it off can really turn u on. To make a long story short, she eventually asked for $150 for her time. A bit surprise but happy it was so. No fuss there after, especially since it is from the same company. She mentioned she is doing this for the easy money so open to knowing more. Reckon this is how she dress so well huh ? Anyway, guys out there wanting to know a working class gal which PM.

I dun ask for much, for those who are willing to share contacts. Pls PM and i will return in kind.
can pm me her no.. thanks bro..
Old 27-08-2006, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
gottasexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygottasexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmmm... this SYT, she wear office clothing for her sessionS??

if so, WAH!!!! nose bleed sia...
Old 27-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

providing some stats would be a good start
Old 27-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 19
oz888 is a glorious beacon of lightoz888 is a glorious beacon of lightoz888 is a glorious beacon of lightoz888 is a glorious beacon of lightoz888 is a glorious beacon of lightoz888 is a glorious beacon of light

Can I have her contact? Anyway, what kind of company are u working in?
Old 27-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 20
Valuair is a living Saint! - you won't find betterValuair is a living Saint! - you won't find betterValuair is a living Saint! - you won't find betterValuair is a living Saint! - you won't find betterValuair is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guess school holiday is around the corner again....
Old 27-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
larren is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valuair
Guess school holiday is around the corner again....

How u know u from Poly ah....
Old 27-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 20
soul_vision is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoul_vision is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo bro,

i work there leh ..... care to share ?

[email protected]

Thanks

Ed
Old 27-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Desouler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ur mailbox is full..im keen bro...can share e contacts?
Old 27-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bleudelmar9990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: SYT - Raffles Place Girl

Yo............ Bro!!

Can share her contact with me? Either through Pm or [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Old 27-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
lesbogal82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i dun suppose she will "service" a gal like me???hehe....do pm me if she does ;p
Old 27-08-2006, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
grRsS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo brother.. can share contact?
Old 27-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rayspore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

will appreciate contact
thanks
Principals preferred.
Only the best SYT - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...39#post8372239
Old 27-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
busido69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Threadstarter, pls post more information based on rating system can? like face/breast/etc. Like that more systematic

Have any body try yet?

Wait for FR...
Old 27-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

waht makes you think she is doing it for everyone bro?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1