The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2016, 01:00 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Man Late One Hour And Lied During First Date! Run road eventually! Guess Nationality?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Yesterday, I was supposed to meet up with a girl, whom I knew from online, at 6pm. But unfortunately, one of my colleague took MC yesterday and I had to do a bit OT, which caused me to be late for my date. Right after I finished the last document, I immediately rushed down to Plaza Sing to meet up with her. When I reached the MRT station, there was a long queue as it was peak hour, so I was like "fuck it, I will just walk. It's just 2 MRT stops anyways".

So by the time I reached Dhoby Ghaut, I rushed quickly to the agreed meeting place, Sakae Sushi. I was really embarrassed as it was our first date and I was actually late for an hour! Despite me apologising profusely, I could see that she still wasnt very happy about it and was ready to leave her seat. At that moment, I guess the only way to salvage the situation was to make up a lie that I was caught in a traffic jam due to rush hour. Right after I told her that I was caught in a jam, I could see that her eyes suddenly brighten up, "It's okay, I understand. Let's go get dinner already, Im starving!".

During dinner, we talk about our jobs and what we usually do doing our free time, etc. I would say that the dinner was fine, as she did come up with topics to keep the conversation going too. When the bill came, I offered to pay for it as a form of apology, but surprisingly, she rejected and said it would be her treat instead. Honestly, I felt bad but she kept insisting, and I eventually gave in.

After dinner, I suggested that we watch a movie or something, but she said she's feeling a little tired and would prefer to do something more relaxing. She paused for a minute before jumping up and said "Hey, how about we go for a car ride. You are driving right?!". At this moment, I was starting to panic and drip sweat already, I replied "Uhh umm...y-yea...Im driving". She quickly hooked me by the arm and said "Cmon, let's go get your car then!", "S-Sure..." I replied with a nervous smile. We took the elevator down to the shopping centre's basement, where I claimed to have parked my car at. Inside the lift, she asked "So what car do you drive?". I could feel the beads of my perspiration increasing by the second as I tried my best to avoid all eye contact while replying "A-A...Motorola". The moment the lift reached the carpark and the doors opened, I sprinted off like I was running in the Olympics 4 x 400 metres relay.

Reached home, checked my phone, 20 unread messages and 6 missed calls. Brushed my teeth, cried and went to sleep.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art...ngaporean-girl
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1