The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2006, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 22
andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!
Angry WORST sex i ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot which lorong was it. But it was HOUSE 40. The gal is Number 4. This is the worst fuck i ever had. Knn. Knew smtg wasn't going right when she came out of the glass window not smiling. Take off my own clothes; nvmd. Bathe by myself; nvmd. The last straw was when I can't EVEN touch the fucking tits!!!!!!!!! Knn Knn. Thrusts for less than a minute only, damn fucking pissed off, told her that don't wanna fuck already. Still got the bloody cheek to ask "why". Bathe by myself then go out. Knn. Paid money for sperms to come out, but it came out from everywhere, except the official location!!!
Old 21-08-2006, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 22
andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!
Re: WORST sex i ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shd have read the threads in here b4 going down. haiz.......... it pays to read SBF EVERDAY..............
Old 21-08-2006, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hmm house 40? i thought the gals there quite good. u should try the commando no10
Old 22-08-2006, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CLA-Nui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyhalo
shd have read the threads in here b4 going down. haiz.......... it pays to read SBF EVERDAY..............
Thanks for the advice. I think that why this forum for
Old 31-08-2006, 06:42 PM
love--kyoko

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

lol... i have it b4 too :-SS
Old 09-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why didnt you feedback to the okt?
Old 10-09-2006, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Should be Lorong 20 house i presume...?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 10-09-2006, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
kuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If like that i will hv wore my clothes and get out without touching her... tell OKT and change gal or take back money!!!
Old 12-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

hmm maybe lor 18 as well..dont think lor20h40 got g4...hmm i mite be wrong..anyway chill k haha

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 28-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

Just finished a session with her.

I am furious!!!

Her service today is rated 0/10!!

Cos she really has a serious attitude problem, dunno y?i suspect she is waiting for client to complain about her to the OKT so that she will be deported back earlier.

I went to look for her, I think i am her 1st client of the day.
She was on the phone when i saw her...
Once in the room, she was showing me the arrogant face,during showering, she told me off becos i urinated in the bathroom...I even apologise to her about it cos i didn't know she mind.

While waiting her on the bed, she was like showing me a pissed off face, telling me off again why am i so early, didn't even give her a chance to have her food.??

I already sianz 0.5 liao, so no mood to FJ.
So i tell her i will stop & leave but she refused, implying that I am her 1st client, it is unauspicious for me not to shoot.

I soft-hearted again, she ask me to lied down & put on lubricant & HJ for me.
When I intiate to caress her body & breast, she push my hand away & look away from me.at this time of time do you think any1 in the world still got mood to shoot?

She even scolded me for taking so long!

I stopped her & say that I am leaving,she responded by saying strongly that next time dun look for her again!

We went into shower together, and I told her i am bathing myself, I DUN NEED HER TO DO IT! how she responded? She said "I KNOW!"

WALAU!at that point of time, i thinking to give her a slap! but i tell myself no point getting into trouble.

After i dried myself , b4 i am ready, she opened the door and spray the air refresher while i am still in the room, she thank me sacasticly and left b4 me.

I went downstair & drove off w/o telling the OKT.

Now i am back to warn all bros, try at your OWN RISK!!

Sorry for the FR earlier on cos i dun expect my RTF will be so unpleasant, I can say that this is the worst F#$% in my whole chionging life at least till nw!!(Touch wood)!!

Base on my past FR, i think most bros wil trust what i have written as above, hope, motive of my above bad FR experience: TO MAKE SURE ALL BROS $$$ ARE WELL SPENT......not to sabo any1....trust me.
Edit/Delete Message
Old 29-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ThaiG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U write so long but neber confirm or write the number lair
Old 29-09-2006, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastpipper

I am furious!!!

Just to help ... the gal in Question is L8 H66G G9 ... he oso started another thread on her liao ... kinda comical if u asked me and justification on why no single gal deserves her own thread
Old 05-10-2006, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Hermit_Bonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I am furious!!!

Cos she really has a serious attitude problem, dunno y?i suspect she is waiting for client to complain about her to the OKT so that she will be deported back earlier.

Once in the room, she was showing me the arrogant face,during showering, she told me off becos i urinated in the bathroom...I even apologise to her about it cos i didn't know she mind.

While waiting her on the bed, she was like showing me a pissed off face, telling me off again why am i so early, didn't even give her a chance to have her food.??

We went into shower together, and I told her i am bathing myself, I DUN NEED HER TO DO IT! how she responded? She said "I KNOW!"

After i dried myself , b4 i am ready, she opened the door and spray the air refresher while i am still in the room, she thank me sacasticly and left b4 me.

Edit/Delete Message

WAH BRO I really pity u man!! You wanted to pay to F. Instead pay liao kenna F by the gal. But heng u nv slap her lah or else spoil your day even more. Thnx for sharing leh... now i dont dare try those liao. Rather go HCs or TNs get service orientated ones
Old 10-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Wonderman2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I am furious!!!

I already sianz 0.5 liao, so no mood to FJ.
So i tell her i will stop & leave but she refused, implying that I am her 1st client, it is unauspicious for me not to shoot.

I soft-hearted again, she ask me to lied down & put on lubricant & HJ for me.
When I intiate to caress her body & breast, she push my hand away & look away from me.at this time of time do you think any1 in the world still got mood to shoot?

She even scolded me for taking so long!

I stopped her & say that I am leaving,she responded by saying strongly that next time dun look for her again!

WALAU!at that point of time, i thinking to give her a slap! but i tell myself no point getting into trouble.

I went downstair & drove off w/o telling the OKT.

Sorry for the FR earlier on cos i dun expect my RTF will be so unpleasant, I can say that this is the worst F#$% in my whole chionging life at least till nw!!(Touch wood)!!

Base on my past FR, i think most bros wil trust what i have written as above, hope, motive of my above bad FR experience: TO MAKE SURE ALL BROS $$$ ARE WELL SPENT......not to sabo any1....trust me.
Edit/Delete Message

You good da. 1st bad still return for 2nd round to kenna again.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Craver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyway IMHO, i think that if a particular girl provide very bad service to you today, she may provide a very good service to others another day. i guess girls will be girls mah.. suddenly come mood swing u also liddat haha.. this is from what i've read and tried out in this forum lar.. for example, like someone mentioned that he did an ON session with L8H17G11, and he got fuct up service, but i just went down for a last minute romp and had a single session with her, and i'm her last customer, and i take very long to cum, and she still nv show me any black face. i guess we should not discredit the WLs just because of a single bad FR by one of the bros here, unless there's alot of negative remarks abt her, then i guess it's time to shun her.
no flame pls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1