The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I hate people who post what their husbands buy for them on facebook.

I thoroughly detest women who like to post on facebook what their husbands bought for them for whatever occasion.

What are those women trying to prove? That their husbands are richer and more successful?

So what if your husband buy LV an Gucci bags for you? I know of many men who cheat outside but use these gifts to make themselves feel better about their cheating.
Old 25-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: I hate people who post what their husbands buy for them on facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I thoroughly

So what if your husband buy LV an Gucci bags for you? I know of many men who cheat outside but use these gifts to make themselves feel better about their cheating.
Then you post on These bimbos fb saying their silence is bought by a lv bag Lo.
Old 25-12-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 9
OnePunchMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOnePunchMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

something smells sour
Old 25-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Boohoohoo...
Old 25-12-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry. I can well afford such luxuries but I treasure my hard-earned money and would like to stay very debt-free so that I can set up more businesses and earn more money and retire early or migrate. Hence, such items are to me a waste of money. Sadly, many men out there are willing to pamper their wives this way and delay their financial freedom.
Old 25-12-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry. I can well afford such luxuries but I treasure my hard-earned money and would like to stay very debt-free so that I can set up more businesses and earn more money and retire early or migrate. Hence, such items are to me a waste of money. Sadly, many men out there are willing to pamper their wives this way and delay their financial freedom.
if u love her, shower her with love attention n sometimes expensive gifts r ok
Old 25-12-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Don't stress yourself too much. MYOB dick head.
Old 25-12-2015, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

You should post the cumshots of the gals you managed to up on FB
Old 25-12-2015, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marrakech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
You should post the cumshots of the gals you managed to up on FB
That would be the best
Old 25-12-2015, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How do you know they have debts and are delaying financial freedom?
Old 25-12-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 9
TheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You're going to get your financial freedom at the end of the day. Not because you're thrifty but because you're so stingy that your Wife leaves you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
How do you know they have debts and are delaying financial freedom?
Exactly.
Old 25-12-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 22
arrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It means you are not there yet lor and you are jealous. Work harder so you can afford the luxuries. Afford is not able to buy the luxuries but without hurting much of your pocket. If don't understand, talk to people who been there done that before.
Old 25-12-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
FruityFruit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFruityFruit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If you choose to view it this way... then you are hurting yourself by being jealous.

The way I see it, their husbands are being carrotheads..

Why don't you start a business selling luxury items to those carrotheads, so that the more they post on facebook, the happier you get
Old 25-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12393 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Life is short. If u can afford a little or some luxuries do it. Treat your loved ones and most important yourself to goodies.

If you have achievements or completed big projects with success, please celebrate.

Merry Christmas 2015
Old 25-12-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrdwolf_77 View Post
It means you are not there yet lor and you are jealous. Work harder so you can afford the luxuries. Afford is not able to buy the luxuries but without hurting much of your pocket. If don't understand, talk to people who been there done that before.
I think most people here wouldn't be earning as much as me. It is not about money but principles.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1