The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Should I follow an ml overseas to her country?

I recently clicked pretty well with one ml but she is going back to China. Couldnt get used to the trade so stopped doing it. Before she left, she kept asking me to find her there. All the while, I thought she was not being serious, but she really sent me her address.

Should i go and find her?
Old 21-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should I follow an ml overseas to her country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittenbyml View Post
What for? What do you intend to do once you get there?

After the trip what are your plans?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-12-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster

smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If im going over, ill take the chance to explore around as a tourist while getting company from her. No relationships but purely as friends.

Would it be stupid to do that, or rather, would it be stupid to befriend an ml in general?
Old 21-12-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

I am not going to have a relationship with her, that is for sure. But I may have kena her kc in the sense that I can talk to her well, especially on issues that I cannot talk with my friends and family
Old 21-12-2015, 05:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If im going over, ill take the chance to explore around as a tourist while getting company from her. No relationships but purely as friends.

Would it be stupid to do that, or rather, would it be stupid to befriend an ml in general?
Read the link in my signature.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 21-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
I am not going to have a relationship with her, that is for sure. But I may have kena her kc in the sense that I can talk to her well, especially on issues that I cannot talk with my friends and family
If you're a seasoned cheongster then go by all means but by posting here means you have reservations.

Stay strong & have a good time or weak & you may fall for her. Will be a good chance to test yourself
Old 21-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
If you're a seasoned cheongster then go by all means but by posting here means you have reservations.

Stay strong & have a good time or weak & you may fall for her. Will be a good chance to test yourself
Why would anyone want to follow a whore back home when there are fresh new whores arriving on a daily basis?!!

Old 21-12-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Kensan74 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why would anyone want to follow a whore back home when there are fresh new whores arriving on a daily basis?!!
I have reservation.. This Bro mentioned ML, not FL.... Are ML whores?

Or is it I'm been too naive?

Last edited by Kensan74; 21-12-2015 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Typo error
Old 21-12-2015, 05:44 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

time has certainly change
when i first join the forum...
it was man bring cow home to milk...
these days it becomes cow bring man back to milk.

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-12-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

LOL Well said indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
time has certainly change
when i first join the forum...
it was man bring cow home to milk...
these days it becomes cow bring man back to milk.
Old 21-12-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Cos people like to find that "connection" there ma boss, the feeling u know. Rather than fucking a stranger & over in 30mins
Old 21-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

Haha yeah I guess I really am looking for the connection. At first, I thought that she simply played the part of a listening ml, but when she actually gave me her address, it got touch me lah.
She wasn't here for long, and she couldn't stand working in this line any longer, so she left for home prematurely. Bros frequently going for ml services may know who I'm talking about.
But I am really taking in the opinions of the big bros here. In that mls are after all mls and there shouldn't be emotional attachments of any kind. I know that stuff like these have fked up the lives of many ppl also.
Old 22-12-2015, 03:27 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Cos people like to find that "connection" there ma boss, the feeling u know. Rather than fucking a stranger & over in 30mins
I have a connection with my doctor, my dentist and my dog's vet. I know them personally and see them at least once or twice a year. They are not strangers. I've known all of them for 5 to 10 years.

When I see them we make some small talk, joke about various things etc during the course of the consultation and I then pay the bill before leaving.

However I don't visit their homes or invite them out for lunch or dinner. It's a professional relationship.

Whores are no different. She's providing a service. You're a paying client. When the deed is done you leave and you go about your own life till the next appointment. Just because the service involves having sex does not mean that the two of you have become close friends or lovers so why bother about the personal lives of whores?

Like all the other professionals you deal with, they are simply providing a service in exchange for money.

Old 22-12-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
I recently clicked pretty well with one ml but she is going back to China. Couldnt get used to the trade so stopped doing it. Before she left, she kept asking me to find her there. All the while, I thought she was not being serious, but she really sent me her address.

Dont wait kena kidnap there by her!
Old 24-12-2015, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

Whores are no different.

Like all the other professionals you deal with, they are simply providing a service in exchange for money.
Lust boss. Most of us are seduced by it. If that female dentist is hot, am sure the small talk will become a dinner date
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1