The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dreamzknight is stuck in moderation for some time to come
DO you shoot inside a gal's mouth when she give u a BJ?

just wondering any bros did that.
Old 20-12-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 13
Xxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud of
Re: DO you shoot inside a gal's mouth when she give u a BJ?

Must ask the girl's permission first before doing it. However not many of them are willing to accept your juice into her mouth.
Old 20-12-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dreamzknight is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxon View Post
Must ask the girl's permission first before doing it. However not many of them are willing to accept your juice into her mouth.
If just shoot inside, dont care whether she agree or not?
Old 20-12-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

i wish i could coz in me 20++ years of cheonging, none of the gals can make me cum during bj...
Old 20-12-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Best to ask for permission before hand. Most of the time, I can get CIM. No swallow.
If you can get CIM + swallow + a smile on her face after that, you have wife material!
And be nice, don't force. Getting your KKB bitten should not be on your bucket list!
Old 20-12-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
iPussy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U can shot into Johnbass' mouth...
Ask SL for FR...
Old 20-12-2015, 02:25 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
If you can get CIM + swallow + a smile on her face after that, you have wife material!
I can guarantee you 100% that the girlfriend that is willing to swallow your cum will not be so compliant once she's a wife.

In fact you'll be lucky if you get to fuck her more than once per month once a couple of children have arrived on the scene. Even if you do get a fuck it will be the "hurry up and get it over with" variety. Blow Jobs will off the menu completely.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I can guarantee you 100% that the girlfriend that is willing to swallow your cum will not be so compliant once she's a wife.

In fact you'll be lucky if you get to fuck her more than once per month once a couple of children have arrived on the scene. Even if you do get a fuck it will be the "hurry up and get it over with" variety. Blow Jobs will off the menu completely.
words of wisdom...
Old 20-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1929 / Power: 20
skunki has a brilliant futureskunki has a brilliant futureskunki has a brilliant futureskunki has a brilliant futureskunki has a brilliant futureskunki has a brilliant futureskunki has a brilliant futureskunki has a brilliant futureskunki has a brilliant futureskunki has a brilliant futureskunki has a brilliant future

Agree with boss...not forgetting the quickie during showers so that the kids wun see..:haiz....parts and parcel of life....
Old 20-12-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunky View Post
Agree with boss...not forgetting the quickie during showers so that the kids wun see..:haiz....parts and parcel of life....
Yeah man...Once kids cums into the picture is either sex once in a very blue moon, DIY or eat outside...
Old 20-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

Yes I do if the girl is alright with it. Better don't give her a shock in case she gets a choke.

I had an ex gf who allowed me to cum in her mouth when she's having period. On other days, when I said I wanted to shoot inside her pussy, she also let me cum in her mouth.
Old 20-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
ruggerking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruggerking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: DO you shoot inside a gal's mouth when she give u a BJ?

Aiyo why you guys sound so jialet?

I am in my early 30s, already married for close to 10years and have children, but still very active and adventurous.

I tell you, it takes two hand to clap. You don't expect anything when you are not willingly to contribute first.
You want bj + cum in mouth, go lick, make her climax and swallow her juice first.

You want long sex at night after the children sleep, make sure you know how to give her a break by helping her to take care of the children, cooking for the family, washing the clothes, mopping the floor, ironing the clothes and every other household chores every now and then first.

Try it out for a month and maybe you will see the difference. I being doing it for the past 7 years when i had my first child. And my friends who grumble like you guys see the difference, some within a week.
As long as you give in and help out, you can have anything later.
Taking, grumbling and not helping is a route to sex life destruction.

Cheers guys
Old 20-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

My wife gives me excellent BJ but she is not for me cumming in her mouth cos she is afraid she will choke. Closest I've had was she sucked me till i pre-cummed then she complain of the taste!!!

But I always lick her down there till she's so wet n she will want me to stop licking bcos of the tickling sensatiion!! Needless to say it is easy for me to slide in and bonk each other!!
Old 21-12-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When a gal is giving me a bareback BJ, and I know that sex is not going to happen, or unlikely to happen, I will try to cum in her mouth. I mostly don't give her early warning about my intention. My personal opinion is that if a woman is willing to engage in sexual act without a condom, she should be prepared to receive my semen in the mouth or vagina.

Several years ago, I had a young ex-girlfriend who, in the beginning of the relationship, was very often taking initiative to start. No complains! I could be seated, standing, or lying down, and she would undo my trousers/shorts to give me a bareback BJ. She was not very skillful at it and I could sometimes feel her teeth, hence with the pain, it was not easy for me to cum in her mouth. A few times I tried face-fucking her. Since she had no objection, I did not give her any warning when I was cumming in her mouth. She already knew what I was trying to do when face-fucking her. She did not enjoy cum in her mouth, and preferred that I not succeed. As time went by, she would do a BJ but not long enough to get cum in her mouth, then offer her pussy. Whenever I could enter her raw, I mostly do not give her any warning that I was going to cum in her pussy.

My current girlfriend also prefers that I not succeed to cum in her mouth. Even with early warning, she is likely to choke. She does not like condoms, always wants to do raw and prefers cum in her pussy.

Several years ago, I befriended a surgically-enhanced baby-faced busty Korean woman in her late 20s. After some persuasion, I succeeded in asking her to pose for me in a clubbing dress and sleepwear dress in her home. She chose a short dress with plunging neckline that went down to below her breasts to show cleavage, and did not wear a bra. Fantastic choice of clothes. Only after some time did I noticed that she was also not wearing panties, and every time my eyes went to the "triangle of darkness" formed between her thighs and the dress hem, I was looking at her groin or maybe her pussy. Later when she changed to a short chemise, she was again not wearing underwear. This time I mentioned my observations. Blushing, she asked if I saw anything, and if I was excited. I said yes. She smiled. After some time, she probably got turned on just having us in the room and invited me to sit on her bed. I laid down hoping that she may see an easy and open opportunity, and she did by getting on top sitting astride my groin. After she prompted and helped me to rid my trousers, lying and sitting on top of me, with one hand holding my dick, she rubbed my dick head along her vulva and over her clit, making her wet quickly. I was very tempted to enter her raw, nudging myself upwards trying to enter her. She knew what I was trying to do, pretentiously asked me what was I trying to do, obliged by letting my dick head between her pussy lips, meaning, slightly in, maybe twice or thrice, hovering herself to make sure I did not push in deeper. I raised myself to try push in deeper but prematurely ended my joy when she seemed to chicken out. She insisted I wear a condom, but without one, and she did not want me to leave to buy any, nothing could happen. It was a stand-off. I tried to persuade her to do raw, but suspect she was as conflicted as she was disappointed that I had no condom. She did not want me to finger or lick her, and I suspect she did not want me to see her underparts. Seeing the disappointment on my face, she gave me a slow skillful bareback BJ and did deep throat a little. She was good. After a while, I held her head to help speed up the stroking around my dick until I gave her a surprise squirting into her mouth. I firmly held her head down against my groin until the end of my ejaculation. She choked a little, swallowed the initial squirts that surprised her, then as soon as I freed her head, she ran off to spit out the rest of it, and returned with a hissy fit at me. In her language, she asked me "You wanna die?" I cheekily told her that she would not get cum in her mouth if she had allowed me to do raw and cum inside her. She cursed me. Although still dressed in her chemise, I was tempted to push her on to the bed, enter her raw with my semen-smeared dick, but did not because that would be rape. She was coy about revealing ever having had raw sex, but she gave herself away for knowing that raw feels better. It did not happen between us again.
Old 21-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Back when I am 19, I had a gf whom is willing to swallow everytime she bj me. Now she is my wife and she still does that often.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1