The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold
How I use SEX to thwart pushy telemarketeers

To all the long suffering brothers and sisters who have been bothered by pushy telephone marketeers, here's a great way to stop them... via what you know best...SEX!

I am sure many of you samsters/samstresses out there, must have been plagued by countless salesmen/women through coldcalls as they try to sell their products/services to you. And it can be real annoying especially when you are in the bathroom, the John doing the "big job" and worse, worse...about to cum in your bonking!

I have since found a great way to sky them!
Each time such people calls, my standard answer is: "Er I cannot talk right now... I having sex!" and then I would imitate sounds of kissing by kissing my knuckles.. It was dammed hilarious...and funny when you hear a long silence over the other end as they are totally unprepared for such a thing.

One man was so shocked, that he apologised and hung up never to call again while two equally stunned woman callers, representing the banks, were so taken aback that there was a long silence before they could overcome their embarrassment to finally muster enuff to say"...oh..uh....thank you" and then hung up the phones.

Of course, I had a good laugh...and since then 5 other similar callers who had tried to call me previously to promote their products, had since stopped doing so after receiving the same treatment.

So SEX is still Best!

I suggest you give this a try and see what happens...who knows may be some of you may be in luck and there's a chio boo on the other end who may call you for a tryst elsewhere instead.

Me...no such luck yet as I keep salivating about the last three days of sheer ecstatic joys in the arms of the XiaoYan, the Suzhou nympho with the golden pussy...Oh Bro Witan if you could tell her so.

Cheers.

Bro DirtyHairy, lonely but horny
Old 17-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 20
Teatree is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeatree is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How I use SEX to thwart pushy telemarketeers

Not only SEX.
Bank always call me to apply for money line or transfer credit balance to them (another credit card).

My standard reply is: Last Monday I strike ToTo and I have $650,000.
The telemarketer will reply: I guess you no need any loan! Thank you.
Old 17-08-2006, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Yo Bro,

Godd enuff except you may invite unwanted attention by out-of-work foreign no-talent ready to tekan and rob you leh if word get around in the neighbourhood that you kena the big one! Also jealous people may scratch your car etc.
So SEX is still best... and no one can complain leh!
Cheers bro!
DirtyHairy, lonely but horny
Old 17-08-2006, 04:40 PM
fw190

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Wonderful idea!

Not lying in wait for the next caller...
Old 17-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

DirtyHairy... I couldn't stop laughing as I read your post... I mean it in a good way...
Old 17-08-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Yes.....I totally agrees that was a very good one (SEX). LOLz
Old 17-08-2006, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

actually i used this one a few days ago. the girl from the bank called and i told her i'm having sex and i started moaning and panting on the phone.

but after 3 minutes she asked me, " hey you cumming soon? i havent got all day you know... "
Old 17-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 21
happybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teatree
Not only SEX.
Bank always call me to apply for money line or transfer credit balance to them (another credit card).
Mine always call to settle outstanding bills.
Old 17-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
actually i used this one a few days ago. the girl from the bank called and i told her i'm having sex and i started moaning and panting on the phone.

but after 3 minutes she asked me, " hey you cumming soon? i havent got all day you know... "
Hahahaha ... hey tis is cool bro .. y dun proceed to have phone sex wif her instead ??
Old 18-08-2006, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea bro, will try it one day. Heehee
Old 18-08-2006, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And whats ur reply???

For me, it would be "Not yet leh...... need your help..."
Old 18-08-2006, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 21
Presto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure I'm going to try this on the next telemarketeer that calls me...

Great one!

Ba Chai women are just born horny.
I have known them, friend them, touch them, fuck them.
Old 18-08-2006, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
michael8330 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

worth try it out with the tele-marketer
Old 18-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilagila100
Hahahaha ... hey tis is cool bro .. y dun proceed to have phone sex wif her instead ??
hey maybe i should've, its even toll free...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber
And whats ur reply???

For me, it would be "Not yet leh...... need your help..."
she'll help but if take too long, she may bill "late charges".
Old 18-08-2006, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
Foxtrot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFoxtrot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Bro! Serious or not?
You should get her number and challenge her to make you cum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1