The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2006, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Herich is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHerich is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Singaporebrides.com discussion on married men, prostitution and massage parlours

Hi Bros,

Read an interesting and heated discussion thread on a very popular 'local sister site' Singapore brides.com. thought to share with you bros about how local women view men (single and married) who visit prosititutes, massage parlours.

It started with a male forumer asking for opinions of our local women if it is ok to visit a Bangkok hanky panky massage parlour without going for 'special services'!!!!??.

Can tell that some of men in the heated discussion are probably 'samsters'. Trying to knock some 'real world' sense into our local women. Well done!

Starting thread:
http://www.singaporebrides.com/forum...tml?1154510407

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forum...tml?1154625359

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forum...tml?1154684884

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forum...tml?1155031780
Old 13-08-2006, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of
Re: Singaporebrides.com discussion on married men, prostitution and massage parlours

"I just would like to make loyal and sincere friends.I promised my Dog (I owned from 1990 to 15 July 1998) that I will only penetrate my wife and no body else. "

I don't know why I bothered reading... but was entertaining... btw is Elmo Tan you??
Old 13-08-2006, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Singaporebrides.com discussion on married men, prostitution and massage parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82
"I just would like to make loyal and sincere friends.I promised my Dog (I owned from 1990 to 15 July 1998) that I will only penetrate my wife and no body else. "
*LOL* This is hillarious, manz. I'm not sure what's women reactions on this statement.

jimbo
Old 13-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

dun waste time lah....browse there n really beri boring ....plus , all t mushy mushy staff
in SB....here , we hav the REAL stuff n "talents"....n lots of pixs...whahahahaha
Old 13-08-2006, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
poison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herich
if it is ok to visit a Bangkok hanky panky massage parlour without going for 'special services'!!!!??.
Since u already into such parlour, will u be able to resist the temptation of such special services?
If u not interested, Then the lady will probably not provide u with good massage.
Old 13-08-2006, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Herich is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHerich is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82
... but was entertaining... btw is Elmo Tan you??

No. But I find Elmo's honesty with his wife-to-be 'unbelievable' He migh be truly honest about it but i doubt she 100% believe him. come on, women will always remember such things. it is a ticking time bomb. i rather lie than admit my previous 'sexual exploits' even if i want to turn over a new leaf and stop such practices. local women may say their minds are open but they are not!
Old 13-08-2006, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
sphritzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry but not worth my time, sbf anytime better!
Old 13-08-2006, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
marchsg06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that is why i always say some of this girls the eye really grow in the sky 1.
Old 13-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

sad to say lots of bros here also dont accept what elmo is saying. not in this thread but others, when bros who talk abt pure massage by sexy gals are criticised. now of course its better with the TN regulations, we see more of these threads around.

personally i can understand elmo's position. so at least from the discussion we see there r different sort of samsters here.
Old 13-08-2006, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herich
No. But I find Elmo's honesty with his wife-to-be 'unbelievable' He migh be truly honest about it but i doubt she 100% believe him. come on, women will always remember such things. it is a ticking time bomb. i rather lie than admit my previous 'sexual exploits' even if i want to turn over a new leaf and stop such practices. local women may say their minds are open but they are not!

Definitely!! NEVER tell your woman the whole truth... you'll live to regret it...
Old 13-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

i thk that threadstarter oso kiam gan. i hope he's not 1 of our samsters .. so sia suay.

i thk there's no need to ask for any views. if u wanna do it juz do it lor! if u thk u'll b guilt stricken then in d 1st place do not even bother to thk abt tryin it! furthermore that fella's goin to get married in a few mths time.

anyways, i stopped reading halfway. i thk most of d other forumners could not stop bombarding him.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 22
Dickster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm i guess most o fthe females coul dnot understand our point of view. felt pity for the threat started to be bombarded. Asking for views then kana bombarded. So wat the opposite sex except the male to do . sit ther and behave while the wife does not do her duties at all??
Old 13-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Always...always tell your gf or wife, what they want to hear...tell them how disgusting Fl or pros are..how you hate ktvs and all that sleaze...remember the song, "Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies" The girls dun wan the truth, they just wan to hear sweet lies. They know its lies, but it is easier handling the fact that it is a lie then to handle the truth.
Old 13-08-2006, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

but women themselves kept lying too!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 13-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
angie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
but women themselves kept lying down too!

zhuge liang.. u mean u prefer doggiestyle? men usually prefer 2 be on top..

WYSIWYG = WHAT YOU SEE IS WORRYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1