The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
DirtySerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Come admit, who is guilty?

Maids fear losing job when they get pregnant

Fear. That was her friend's first reaction when she found out she was pregnant last year, said domestic helper Marie, whose friend is also a domestic worker.

"If her employer found out, she could be blacklisted and sent back to the Philippines. But her family needs her help financially," said Marie, who declined to name her friend. "She thought of losing the baby here."

But Marie and other friends chipped in to help the 37-year-old buy an air ticket home, where she gave birth.

Now, the baby boy is cared for by her family while she is back working in Singapore. Her boyfriend, an Indian construction worker here, helps to support them financially.

About 100 domestic helpers are reported to get pregnant each year, or less than 0.05 per cent of all such workers here, a spokesman for the Manpower Ministry (MOM) said.

The number has remained stable over the past five years although the number of maids has risen by about 10 per cent.

Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and employment agents told The Straits Times that they see only a handful of pregnancy cases a year.

But, as in Marie's friend's case, more are likely unreported.

A domestic worker usually panics when she finds out she is pregnant, because she can lose her job.

This is because one of the conditions for a work permit is not becoming pregnant or giving birth here unless she is married to a Singaporean or permanent resident with the approval of MOM.

Dr Noorashikin Abdul Rahman, president of Transient Workers Count Too (TWC2), said: "They may be pushed to do things that are not quite wise, such as hiding the pregnancy and giving birth prematurely."

In October, a 33-year-old Indonesian maid was arrested after giving birth to a stillborn baby and hiding the foetus in a drawer in her employer's house.

Mr Tay Khoon Beng, owner of Best Home Employment Agency, said sometimes, the baby could have been conceived while the woman was on home leave.

There are also those who are married to other foreign workers in Singapore or abroad.

However, these women are sometimes still left to fend for themselves.

"Joy can become a disaster if the father disappears," said Ms Valli Pillai, director of casework at the Humanitarian Organisation for Migration Economics (Home).

Then there is the difficulty of facing the family back home if the baby is illegitimate.

Archdiocesan Commission for the Pastoral Care of Migrants and Itinerant People (ACMI) senior executive officer Elizabeth Tan said: "If they are single, they may be the talk of the town or the village, and the family's image will be affected."

Singapore has a mandatory settling-in programme for arriving first-time domestic workers.

An MOM spokesman said it teaches them about their rights and responsibilities, and informs them of available help channels.

He said: "The programme does not cover topics relating to sex education as these may potentially offend cultural and religious sensibilities, given that they come from different backgrounds."

However, NGOs said formal sex education could go some way towards helping maids understand how to protect themselves from unplanned pregnancies.

Home conducts health talks and gives out condoms at some of its events, said Ms Pillai.

TWC2's Dr Noorashikin said: "They should be given all the information needed to make a decision, just like any other adult."
Old 03-12-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come admit, who is guilty?

So whose fault is it any way ?

You must realise that maids are also human being. They have also their needs and wants . They can also be very lonely . The only way is through proper education . It they want to have sex advise them to use protection.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 03-12-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Ts what's up with the title off your thread ? What are you trying to imply here
Old 03-12-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
Ts what's up with the title off your thread ? What are you trying to imply here
he wants us to confess who impregnate maids b4...
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 03-12-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Old 03-12-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TomCrust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My fault la?
Old 03-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 19
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute

Ts
Care to share your thoughts on the topic.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
Lucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCrust View Post
My fault la?
Why your fault ?
Old 04-12-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 23
qjeffery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqjeffery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
Support. As Singaporean, the least we do is get a safe condom before we .......
Old 04-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

No $ for maids unlike u guys....

There should be a sexy maid agency.... get those maids that are super sexy for men...

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 04-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

But then again... even with sexy maids... everyone will end up like this:

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 04-12-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Jiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spluder101 View Post

Lololololol
Old 04-12-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NaniKore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Foreign workers should be educated in sexual education too. Even though a pack of condom is not very expensive for yours, the amount represents quite a percentage of their pay.

That could be the reason why they are not taking proper protection when having sex.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 18
kirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spluder101 View Post

I wonder why the guy is not looking at the sexy maid ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1