The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all
Outdoor Sexgames: Thai Hotel with private Garden?

I need a recommendation for a hut, appartment, hotel or something like that in Thailand, where there is a private outdoor courtyard or a garden attached to it.
By private I mean that I can do all the dirty things I wanna: Have my girls run around naked all day and play with them outside, lots of fucking, of course. That means really private area!!!
Does anybody know places like that in Thailand, near the beach would be cool. Thanks for the support!
Old 11-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Medium Brown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Outdoor Sexgames: Thai Hotel with private Garden?

Hello bro,

Coincidence that you post this, was just thinking about that myself for the holidays. So far I find this resort to be my best choice, so therefore sharing this with you.

Try this link http://www.phuket.com/aleenta/poolvilla.htm

Pricing is about $350 per night with breakfast included. Is on a separate island, so at least one can expect lesser human traffic around the area.

Sundeck and swimming areas look private enough for Hugh Hefner type parties, from the pics.

MB
Old 11-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Samster (eP)

Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all

Thanks for the info!

It looks like that privacy comes with a price, I found this here:

www.ban-sabai.com

Really, I want her or other girls (orgy!) naked around me all day long, maybe on high heels and fuck outdoor and other dirty games.

But that needs a certain surroundig and that looks like serious money, hehehe...
Old 11-08-2006, 03:55 PM
Samster (eP)

I mean, a nice hut with an outside area and a big bamboo fence around would just do the job, hehehe..... Enough to fuck her in the open and she can even have a piss outside...

Open for more ideas!
Old 11-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Medium Brown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like you need a large property with a big enough backyard. Personally I don't think there are much commercial properties in Thailand like that. Most landed properties are quite close to each other, some have high rise neighbours which offer little privacy to those below.

There are possiblities up north/north east of Thailand, Khon Kaen maybe?? Perhaps bro out there has/knows of a private property one can rent.

Haven't tried this idea before, but maybe you can book a hut in one of those hill tribes vacation packages in the low season, and then just bonk outside...choose one that is away from the main village...

MB
Old 11-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Samster (eP)

Actually you analyzing correct there, only that the area does not need to be so big actually. A closed (walls to prevent staring) but open (on the top) courtyard would be cool, that must exist somewhere.

A big garden to play in would be perfect, but lets not get carried away.

Your ideas about the North are interesting!
Old 12-08-2006, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://www.sunway.com.my/hotel/html/...villas_hot.asp

No need to go that far lah.

Try the villas at Sunway Lagoon. But please hor, don't shoot inside the pool. Be considerate.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:16 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North

Try the villas at Sunway Lagoon. But please hor, don't shoot inside the pool. Be considerate.
Damn, that looks like the right place!!!

But.... I actually do need that kind of thing in Thailand, because all my toys are there...
Old 12-08-2006, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

How abt come down to my province in Issan..i rent you a hut and big padi field with nice view and is cheap too...100% private and get my cows and dogs to guard you and your gals all days....
Old 12-08-2006, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

www.theheightsphuket.com
Old 12-08-2006, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

www.avatarspamountainsuites.com
Old 12-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North

i like the total privacy bit. in phuket banyan tree is good and a little cheaper than sunway lagoon. i guess that this must be the rack rate, any discounts?
at the banyan tree can get at off season price of 300usd for pool villa. great place for out door parties or private getaway.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:44 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
i like the total privacy bit. in phuket banyan tree is good and a little cheaper than sunway lagoon. i guess that this must be the rack rate, any discounts?
at the banyan tree can get at off season price of 300usd for pool villa. great place for out door parties or private getaway.
Well, not a bad price for such quality. I just wonder, why outdoor has to come with pool all the time. Actually a little private outside area is not that much of a luxury.... Or so I thought!
Old 13-08-2006, 03:25 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
How abt come down to my province in Issan..i rent you a hut and big padi field with nice view and is cheap too...100% private and get my cows and dogs to guard you and your gals all days....
Still laugh about the cool idea, got to give you points for that...!
Old 13-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malefikus
Still laugh about the cool idea, got to give you points for that...!
hehehehe hotel, beach....haizz sian.....something new in life ya......up you once my power back dude
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1