The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tcm00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HC backk At AMK!!

Yo brothers out there , i jus walk past amk ave 10 blk 447 or 448 the whole strecth behind the macdonald and guess wat ? a newly open HC .. its at the back of 1 shop and i saw 1 peitu mama sitting outside the backdoor... wat is happening ?? i thought HC is ban ? but the peitu mama is getting more daring sitting outside the backdoor and get customer?? It jus like the one on GL where girls sit there asking for PPl ... I have not try the HC yet but jus to share if any bro out here have walk past or try it ? pls dun zap mi for tis IS true dun belive mi go see it urself !
Old 04-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!
Re: HC backk At AMK!!

bro,

its behind the block 447. i just went this afternoon to massage my back and neck (gt stiff neck due to lack of alot of slp). to all bros who like a gd and strong massage, recommend u guys to go try it out. she gives a reali solid massage from my pnt of view. heard from her that they are moving dwn to the 1st floor due to the new regulation from nxt wk. did not ask any xtra things frm her thus cannot provide any fr. hope it helps.

cheers!

pls leave ur nick so tat i noe who to return the favours.

Nxt to up : Bo Langz
Old 04-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
Sexup1st deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexup1st deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcm00
Yo brothers out there , i jus walk past amk ave 10 blk 447 or 448 the whole strecth behind the macdonald and guess wat ? a newly open HC .. its at the back of 1 shop and i saw 1 peitu mama sitting outside the backdoor... wat is happening ?? i thought HC is ban ? but the peitu mama is getting more daring sitting outside the backdoor and get customer?? !
how do you know she is peitu mama ? you trying to get the shop in trouble ?
Old 06-08-2006, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Xin Yuan HC at AMK

Saw an ad in The New Paper, Xin Yuan at Blk 555 AMK Ave 10. Saw two different hp numbers on two different days. hp 94722657 & 94457433.
Old 06-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When the place just open last time i got go there 1 time b4,the girls there so so la,tat time was $36 or $38 for 1 1/2 hr. Tat was b4 they close la,now i do not know.But the ladyboss looks like the 1 from 1 TN nearby,shld be the same lady i think.The ladyboss only see handsome guys.As for wat changes now i dunno liao.
Old 06-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Samster

Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just went and visit the 1 at 555,indeed is the same lady boss last time at 574.This time she working alone.Massage is $36/hr.We chit chat for awhile then proceed to massage me and at the same time complaining to me abt the indian customer who just left.It seems she dun anyhow let customers rubba rubba.Keep saying tat guy want to rubba but she dun let.Unless she fancy u then she let u rubba.Anyway the shop will be moving to ground floor.Her massage is ok,will ask u how hard u want and where sore.Not tat kind of really massage but just so so lar.Massaging she let me rubba but me oso not rubba much,afterwards proceed to hj.Her hj ok la,nothing to shout abt.While hjing,she grabbed my hand and placed on her breasts to let me carress.Not wearing bra somemore.Treat me quite nice but i think her service varies from customers to customers.

Business not so good lately and she told me days ago some1 stole her hp from the drawer.So me console her lor.Me oso ask her the lady at the newpaper ads is who,she say is her younger sis who is studying musical course in sg and she dun wan to let her sis into this line.Not gonna say more le.Gonna gp play DoTA liao.

Name:forgot (from somewhere near Tianjin)
Looks:5.7/10(for those into milfs maybe u like)
Body :A little on the chubby side (breast 1 handful sure not enuf)
Massage:Cant rate as we tcss while massaging.
Hj :Nothing to shout abt but ok la,dun be so fussy lor
Bj :nil
Fj :nil (depend if she fancy u anot,she got ask me but i decline.)
Overall:Ok la.
Damage:$86 including entrance + $4 tip

Like i say if she fancy u u can rubba wif her.What kind of service u get depend on the chemistry wif u and her.Payed her up and sit down chit chat awhile,she make me instant kopi.After tat we kissed and i go off.Treat her nice and she treat u nice too,but if dun like the service dun blame me.She kinda like shuai ge alot.
Old 07-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubber
Just went and visit the 1 at 555,indeed is the same lady boss last time at 574.This time she working alone.......Like i say if she fancy u u can rubba wif her.What kind of service u get depend on the chemistry wif u and her.
bro, you must be very handsome and she fancy you alot. keke...... Nice FR.

R-K-O
Old 07-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Samster

i find myself normal looking only -.-
Old 07-08-2006, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

This cannot be called HC, correct term will be TN..

HC -massage rooms , got facilities, like sauna, steambath..

TN - smaller shop units with massage rooms only..
Old 11-08-2006, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
godfoot is Cool - loads of Potential

Went down 555 to look see look see....didnt find any tn shop...maybe is the 1 renovating?? sharing with a saloon??
Old 13-08-2006, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 19
sinbad01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfoot
Went down 555 to look see look see....didnt find any tn shop...maybe is the 1 renovating?? sharing with a saloon??
yah lor saw nothing. Walked 2 rounds nothing with the advert's name
Old 13-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ColeJerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try calling the number 9472xxxx but no ans, so went down last evening to find out.

Walking behine the block n saw some contractor working being hold back by a prc, making noice, the sup of those worker told on the hp mention the prc lost her back during the work going in the afternoon, so the prc don't let them go off.

walk to the corner & try calling again, finally that prc pick up but didn't ans cos can hear that the contractor is talking to her. So i think can confirm that, that should be the one under reno beside the saloon.

add# the prc not bad looking, got about 1.65, nice body too, will go try n port to all bro.

##well, i'm really not good in posting, got fire before, just try to share after so long, hope this time don't get fire again. pls highlight me if i'm wrong.
Old 13-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Samster

is on 2nd floor. behind not in front.
Old 13-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 20
JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all

Just checking for TN shop not at residential area can set up or not huh??

ppl saying the D-day is 26-27 aug' 06, wat that mean huh??

any kind soul can help to answer. ty.
Old 13-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
keating is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

went there yesterday evening but didnt go in. saw a lorry with construction workers with the supervisors standing just in front of the shop and the lady was standing at the main entrance.

got bad vibe like something was wrong cos the supervisors were talking quite fiercely. waited around for 30 mins but the lorry was still parked in front of the shop with the workers. the supervisors went into the shop.

maybe the lady couldnt pay for the renovation and have to compensate them other ways.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1