The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute
Pray for paris and beirut

Hi bros and sis

Is sad to hear that so many innocent life have been killed at paris on Friday.I wish to start this thread to pray for all the victims and their love one who are going through this difficult times.Regardless of your religion,please leave a post to show your support and pray for them.

May God give them strength to overcome this difficult period of time for their love ones who are gone.And for those perish.. RIP.Amen
Old 16-11-2015, 03:51 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pray for paris and beirut

What's the point of praying it isn't going to change anything.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-11-2015, 04:08 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

yea mate,what happened was terrible but quite frankly...who to pray to?
i never believe there is a god once i reached adult age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Regardless of your religion,please leave a post to show your support and pray for them.
RIP.Amen

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 16-11-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What's the point of praying it isn't going to change anything.
Ha bro you must be a free thinker.You have your point
Old 16-11-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
yea mate,what happened was terrible but quite frankly...who to pray to?
i never believe there is a god once i reached adult age.
Well is is up to you to believe bro.I have no comments.
Old 16-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ha bro you must be a free thinker.You have your point
It is this crazy belief that there is a God that has caused all these problems in the first place and you're advocating praying as a solution to a problem that is caused by religion???
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 16-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Well is is up to you to believe bro.I have no comments.
If it wasn't for all this religion crap mother earth would be a far more peaceful place.

Old 16-11-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is this crazy belief that there is a God that has caused all these problems in the first place and you're advocating praying as a solution to a problem that is caused by religion???
No religion teach people bad bro,its cause by individual ideology and extremist.Dont get it mix up.
Old 16-11-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
If it wasn't for all this religion crap mother earth would be a far more peaceful place.
Well there are many people out these who have their own believe in their religion.We should respect that.
Old 16-11-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi moderator if you think this thread is not suitable in this page kindly pm me and take it down.But by commenting on religion and belief on your own assumption is not right.Think before you write.
Old 16-11-2015, 06:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Hi moderator if you think this thread is not suitable in this page kindly pm me and take it down.But by commenting on religion and belief on your own assumption is not right.Think before you write.
We are all allowed to express an opinion. You have the right to pray and I have the right to condemn religion as being the root cause of much of the problems we see today.

Old 16-11-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
We are all allowed to express an opinion. You have the right to pray and I have the right to condemn religion as being the root cause of much of the problems we see today.
Everybody are allow to express their opinion.Well if you think is right to condemn on religion then is your choice.I will rather respect on indiviuals religion.
Old 16-11-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Everyday much more innocent people kill in Syria and Iraq why no body wanna pray for them too? Anyway RIP for those innocent paris victims too.
Old 16-11-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

As long as selfish and greedy humans exist, there is no end to such problems.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 17-11-2015, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Actually kan pua funny all of you who change fb DP to France color. How does it even help the victims? Create awareness? What lj awareness sia? If you donate cash go them also better.

You guys know there are tons of French people who lined up to donate blood instead of staying at home and pray for France on twitter and Facebook.. That's what I call productive construction..

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1