The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: should the rep system be changed to a day system instead of a 24 hour timing system?
yes.. change it to a day system 31 56.36%
no.. let it remain the same.. jus remember the timing that we last up/zap someone 1 1.82%
i dun bother cos i dun care about the reputation system 23 41.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2006, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!
should the rep system be fine tune?

Each day we can only allow to up or zap once,but each time we must remember the time.Can I propose to take out the time,just follow the date,so we can up or zap any time but still per day allow.

This suggestion came from Ah rat in the newbies subforum...

And i support his suggestion.. If more bros here are willing to support this petition, then maybe the system can be fine tune.. no system in the world are perfect and they all need to be fine tuned from time to time..

This is true democracy in the making ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiApIgH1Vr8
Old 27-07-2006, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: should the rep system be fine tune?

Well in my pt of view.... i like ur option 3!

I dun bother much abt the rep pt system! If u really got the heart to upped the person pt.... why bother? as long as u got the heart to remember to upped him/her... i think it is gd enough already! If u scared u forget... be like some samster here... in their signature they put the nick so that they won't forget who to upped next

Rite?

Cheers

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 27-07-2006, 12:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I have changed the system so that reputation points can only be added or subtracted ONCE A WEEK. That should take care of all the current concerns.

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dick
Each day we can only allow to up or zap once,but each time we must remember the time.Can I propose to take out the time,just follow the date,so we can up or zap any time but still per day allow.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-07-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
VicOh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVicOh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
I have changed the system so that reputation points can only be added or subtracted ONCE A WEEK. That should take care of all the current concerns.

Regards.
More difficult for us newbies to get points liao ................... does that means if A up me today, B can only wait till next week to up me again ?
Old 27-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicOh
More difficult for us newbies to get points liao ................... does that means if A up me today, B can only wait till next week to up me again ?
If A "ups" you today, B can "up" you 1 second later.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 27-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 19
wukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If A "ups" you today, B can "up" you 1 second later.

Boss! Is this confirm and finalised Chop and Approved??

想了,约了,定了,见了,抱了,亲了,摸了,脱了,舔了,湿了,硬了,进了,顶了,叫了,射了,爽了,抽了 ,软了,瘫了,洗了,擦了,干了,睡了,又想了............

Uplist :
Old 27-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukong68
Boss! Is this confirm and finalised Chop and Approved??
There has been no change in this aspect of the system.

There has never been any restriction on the number of different people who can increase or decrease your points within any given time frame.

Old 27-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
There has been no change in this aspect of the system.

There has never been any restriction on the number of different people who can increase or decrease your points within any given time frame.
Ah SAM....but last time not like that leh....when ppl mass zap....u give those go hor lan....

dun say dun have hor.....
Old 27-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname123
Ah SAM....but last time not like that leh....when ppl mass zap....u give those go hor lan....

dun say dun have hor.....

If someone adds to your points at 5.51.00 pm today, another person can add to your points at 5.51.01 There have never been any restrictions in regards to the number of zaps or additions within a given time frame.

Only when clone zapping or addition is detected is action taken.

Old 27-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Samster

noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If someone adds to your points at 5.51.00 pm today, another person can add to your points at 5.51.01 There have never been any restrictions in regards to the number of zaps or additions within a given time frame.

Only when clone zapping or addition is detected is action taken.
AH SAM....sorry...my english not so powerful as yrs...what is "clone zapping"
Old 27-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Quote:

Regards.
NO PROBLEM! ONZZZ Once a mth better still! But does tat apply 2 ur a/c as well?

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 27-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microsoft
NO PROBLEM! ONZZZ Once a mth better still! But does tat apply 2 ur a/c as well?
WOW!!! You top form har...u like that openly said zap AH SAM good meh...
Old 27-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Quote:
WOW!!! You top form har...u like that openly said zap AH SAM good meh...
Har? i where got say zap ah sam ar? If apply 2 his a/c then he can oni zap ppl once a mth oni... Lidat no goot meh?

Old 27-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microsoft
Har? i where got say zap ah sam ar? If apply 2 his a/c then he can oni zap ppl once a mth oni... Lidat no goot meh?
or like that har....must state clearly mah.....u dun know AH SAM england very the powerful meh....

like that must thank you x 100 liao lor....

Ah Sam...would appreciate yr reply.....
Old 27-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
or like that har....must state clearly mah.....u dun know AH SAM england very the powerful meh....
Shd b "bery". Very is a england word.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1