The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2006, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
Rose Palace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Romance @ Rose Palace

Hi guys, this is an all new Group for everyone to view the beauties from the Rose Palace. Please PM me with your email address or Yahoo! ID and your contact number. You will receive a sms to verify and once replied, you will be the member. All pictures inside are censored with eyes covered. To view uncensor pictures, you will be automatically added to the parent Group after you complete a successful booking.

Alternatively, you may view the current pics here.
Old 25-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 18
jammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud of
Re: Romance @ Rose Palace

Hi

I'm interested in joining yr group

pls email me at [email protected]

jammer074
Old 25-07-2006, 12:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
nrc2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

me interested in joining ur grp
Old 25-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 0
jacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to behold

Maybe u want to place your damages so that bros would knw thier budget whether worth it...
Old 25-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
sgblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Palace
Hi guys, this is an all new Group for everyone to view the beauties from the Rose Palace. Please PM me with your email address or Yahoo! ID and your contact number. You will receive a sms to verify and once replied, you will be the member. All pictures inside are censored with eyes covered. To view uncensor pictures, you will be automatically added to the parent Group after you complete a successful booking.

Alternatively, you may view the current pics here.

Are you a new okt???......or a lousy OKTwho cannot make it then change nick......
Old 25-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
SamEdAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgblackdevil
Are you a new okt???......or a lousy OKTwho cannot make it then change nick......
New Okt can so easy get so many FL working?
I say, this must be a lousy OKT's Clone.
Which one is it??
Old 26-07-2006, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
None. neither both. And I am not Icheongster.
Old 26-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, i would suggest that you don't associate yourself to SamEdAce. or else ppl will think you are also one of his clones.
Old 26-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 19
Gd2day deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGd2day deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wat's the damage?
Old 26-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 18
peterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just had a session with Italian Michelle.

It was a VERY hot afternoon! The sun was out with a vengence today.

Arrived at appointed time and confirmed room number. Knock Knock. Greeted by a pretty girl who seemed shy but looks much better when she smiles(Ro_Ro : tell her that). She was wearing jeans and t-shirt like typical teenager(she's 20yrs old). Sat down offered her a cig and started puffing and TCSS. The room's air-con was not cold enough. Haiz... Went for a shower alone, came out she was lying on the bed in her Bra & Panties which looked like a Bikini. She went to the toilet and I lay on the bed.

Came out, Game On! She took off her Bra and started cat bath, leaving panties on. Her tongue concentrated on my nipples and her hand was carrassing my still limp dick. After licking my nipples for 3 mins and seeing/feeling that my dick was rock hard, she capped me and started BJ. So fast ah? But, Not bad man, with a cd still got feeling. If BBBJ even BETTER, but too bad. I started roaming her young body, playing with her nipples which grew hard. 5-6mins of BJ later she wanted to mount me, but I wanted a taste of her hard nipples 1st and see how far I could go with my cat bath. Licked and sucked on her delicious nipples, 1st left then right one. Constantly moving from 1 to the other. Right hand slowly moved down to massage her clit. Heard her moaning which sounded quite erotic... Soft kisses on her body while moving my head lower and lower to her pussy. Wanted to taste her love hole but she got up halfway and i asked "no?", she shook her head. Ok lor, haiz... no chance to return the favour.

Knelt up and waited for her to apply KY! and slowly inserted my dick missionary position. She somehow seems very fragile and vulnerable, so dare not to pump too hard. Her pussy is not tight but dun know why it feels like a glove on my dick. Very comfortable. Looked at her pussy and saw pink, Wah, very nice! Nice clit too, very lickable and suckable. Haiz... Held her legs by the ankles and continue to pump away, sometimes looking down at my dick going in/out, in/out of her beautiful pussy. After 8-9mins of missionary turned her sideways and pump away while 1 hand carrassing her breasts and the other hand carrassing her ass. Changed to doggie, played with her nipples while thrusting away from behind, still dare not thrust too hard, just with rhythm. Moved my hand down to massage her clit and could hear her moaning even more erotically. Wah, cannot tahan, shot all my little fellows inside the cd. Continue to pump slowly as my dick felt really good inside her. Finally, reluctantly removed my dick.

She lay there looking at me, I was looking around for a tissue box, Dun have! Knn. Ask her, she point to bathroom. Haiz... walk to the bathroom with the condom hanging on my still semi hard dick. Removed it and threw it in the bin and shower my self. Self service.

Got out of the bathroom and she went to wash herself. Put on my briefs and lit a cig, sit down on chair. She came out wrapped in towel and proceeded to get dressed. Wearing her jeans and bra she took 1 of my cigs and sat on the edge of the bed and we TCSS. Asked her if i must go now, she say no. OK. 2 mins and a few sms later, she say she must go now, that means me too. huh?! ok lor, got dressed. While putting on my socks she recieved a call and i heard her say "ok ok coming, now now."

Who was that? I dun know and dun care! But, WTF! cannot wait ah? Can't even finish the coke i brought there. Knn.

I went out 1st and while waiting for the lift with the coke in hand, she came out too. Went down and out together, said bye, she wait for taxi, I walk to my car parked quite far away in the Bloody hot sun!

Overall, she seems ok. No complains, just lower ur expections. Very SOP service.

Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (slim, quite skinny)
Boob : A
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10(her pussy feels nice lah)

RTF : Maybe

cheers
pp
Old 27-07-2006, 02:00 AM
nogood2066

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi

I'm interested in joining yr group

pls email me at [email protected]
Old 30-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 18
TayCT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the invite. Great Pics esp Pearl .. my type.
Old 31-07-2006, 09:31 AM
Samster

FR on Euro Michelle
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=57177

Pictures of Euro Michelle
http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ro_ro_palace/album?.dir=7ff0scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=ht tp%3a//sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
Old 03-08-2006, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!

Bro, can pm me contact? i like to try lisa.
will post FR after tat....
thanks
Old 04-08-2006, 08:01 AM
JerSeow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

The Great Island-Wide Raid Operation

OKT Rose Palace aka Aikon79 aka Bezt lobang aka Vicoh aka Yamashikata

Latest from Cantonment, one of his customers had actually been held custody for 48 hours due to investigations held before the operation. While leaving from the premises after a late-night session with one of his FLs, he was caught by plain-clothes I/Os who have been monitoring activites from the above mentioned OKT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1