The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-07-2006, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 19
xiaotita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaotita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Shan Shan - an enthusiastic MILF with great service (with pics)

Hi,
Just would like to share with bro here about a MILF gem I found yesterday.

Felt a bit horny yesterady afternoon, so I took a drive to GL to scout and hunt. After several rounds of driving up and down GL/ Sim Ave, by chance spotted this gem standing at GL lor 21. I pulled over, signalled her to come to inquire and have a better look. She was wearing a black top with a black skirt. Her tits look firm and nice..must be at least a cup c. Face look pretty well. .She smiled and i immediately ask her the damage.. She quote me 50 exclude hotel.So ok..

Proceeded to check into Lavender 81 with her. After entering the room, she took off her outer clothes …she was wearing lacy bra and .her boobs look big and firm and it was popping out and jus looks so inviting. We hugged and squeesed here and there a bit. In the room i went off to take a shower. She followed and helped me to wash up while paying a little extra attention to make sure my didi clean. Came out, TCSS a bit. To my surprise, she also used wet tissue (the alchohol type) to clean my didi and my fingers.
she gave me a light body massage with her breast and rub me u noe where?haha.She asked me wat i wanted (petting ? etc etc) n i say i wanted to try her BBJ skills. By this time, my didi starting to mari kita liao....she frenched me..gave me a catbath, AR..then went straight down to my didi. She asked how I wanted it. With some guidance, she perfromed deep throat and with good suction.She kept on moaning and swirling her head and tongue.....waaah, the way she hold it ah, n u see her slurping n sucking it ah...then add her tongue tingling on the bottom side of yur didi..man, i tot i was in paradise lo...shiok until i had several "spasms", hahaaha! meanwhile, i stripped her panty n started to rubba rubba her clit..man, her moaning n suction became more intenseimmediately started attacking her nipples. Finger her…. Inserted my left centre finger into her cunt to caress the G-spot. … soon, she went into orgasm….mmm..delicious nice juicy started to appear .....yum yum.
.i could not tahan liao ...so ask her to letz start the action....she capped me n immediately put my didi iinto her pussy....by now her breasts were in full view . I kep succking a thte same time It was an intense, high speed bonking…..at times, she would even grasped my arms n shoulders tightly too...i tilted the angle in entering n i could felt the warmth n moist of her cunt.....
After the explosion, she helped to remove the condom and she proceeed to wash me up.
While dressing up, we TCSS a bit. She said she's a sister of a PDMM in signaproe and come here for a 2-week stay to pay them a visit and enjoying tourist life a bit plus getting some income. Back home, she's a housewife (happily married with a kid and to a businessman husband back in China. From the look, somehow I do believe because her dressing can be passed off as a typical singaporean women. She dressed pretty well too and not too scantily dressed like a whore you'd see at GL. She comes from a middle income family by the way of her dressing, the fact that she need not have to work in china and that she owns several cars/jeeps in China. With her experience I encountered, you'd know that she's new in GL trade and is just trying to find her way.
Finally, we checked out and I sent her back to Lor 21 . If you are looking for SYT, she probably not the one for you. But if you had ever had the fantasy of being a teenage boy and being seduced and sexually explored by a horny housewife and given also some tender loving care in that process, she probably right for u. hhehehehe.. Sorry guys,,, don't call me a psycho hehehehe)...

She will still be in signapore for 10 days or so.
Name : shan shan
Looks: 7.5/10 (for MILF standard; 6 for general comaprison. She does not like a country bump or a cheap whore).
Figure : 7/10 ( pics tells everything !!!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (raw, good suction, deep, tongue action)
FJ: 8/10 (I felt the pussy-suction down there!!!!)
AR: Yes, but a quick one.
Attitude : 9/10 (no rush, very friendly, hygienic, accomodating n hardworking. Very eager to please and constantly asking for improvement.
SOP knowlede : Apparently she's new in the trade, but made up with her willingness to accommodate and her enthusiasm. So, pls provide your expert's guidance
CIM: No. I asked, but she kindly requested me to prompt her as soon as I'm about to come. In the end, chose FJ to unload.
RTF: Yes.
Damage: $50 +$20 (room) +$2 CD

Here's her pic :

OK, Senior guys, you can PM me if you want the contact.May I also request that you up my point/ power if you like the FR with the picture I took.
For the rest of junior bros, I dun want to get flooded...just list in here and I WILL TRY to send to everyone as soon as i can...BUT do note that newbies with only 20 posts or less need not apply...U like wat i written or if i pass u contact, a "THANKS" would be good enuff..of cos, UPing my repute would be great too...Exchanges not necessary but will be appreciated if given...cheers
Old 20-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shan Shan - an enthusiastic MILF with great service (with pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaotita
To my surprise, she also used wet tissue (the alchohol type) to clean my didi and my fingers.
Very detailed and informative FR....but I think bro better keep in mind the above, not a good idea to use alcohol swaps on didi especially the dick head cos you might just kick off the good bacterias on the head that is suppose to protect it from things like fungal infection...
Old 20-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
kitaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good find.
can pass me contact bro.....hunting for milf now.

kitaro
Old 20-07-2006, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 20
Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
not a good idea to use alcohol swaps on didi especially the dick head cos you might just kick off the good bacterias on the head that is suppose to protect it from things like fungal infection...
shifu...how come u no tell me this when i was undergoing training?
I stir the dust and clay
And make my marks upon it
Old 20-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Samster

xiaotita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaotita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Very detailed and informative FR....but I think bro better keep in mind the above, not a good idea to use alcohol swaps on didi especially the dick head cos you might just kick off the good bacterias on the head that is suppose to protect it from things like fungal infection...

I think this thingy about good bacterias/ bad bacteria is only applicable to vagina in women.

For a women, it's not advisable to wash the hole too often with dettol soap. The common perception is that it will kill germs. however, a gynae will adse against doing it for the reason as you mentioned. For the penis head, that's considered an exposed area, unlike the vagina is is always moist.

for all bro who go for BBBJ, one general advice is always to pee after the action. This will help to flush out your urinary track in order to prevent possible infection. Have been doing so for 25 years of BBBJ...proven.
Old 20-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiokday
shifu...how come u no tell me this when i was undergoing training?
cos the training i give you is commando training...no room for safety factor...
Old 20-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

Hi bro,

Nice find... Can I take a q number too??? I know my point is low but would like to try her.

Best regards.

Been a Liverpool FC supporter since 1986

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 20-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
milanzzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymilanzzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

really good detailed report we have here
Old 20-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4216 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

jialat man...

everyday come in here, see more and better MILF kangtao..
how to 'up mountain' like that ?...

hahahaha..

bro xiaotita
solid!... keep up the good details and sharing spirit..

titts

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 20-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Samster

not only getting better MILF, the price also keeping coming down...woaaah
Old 20-07-2006, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

ya lor... nows a day milf is getting better and better...

Been a Liverpool FC supporter since 1986

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 20-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mldue is Cool - loads of Potential

A comprehensive one.
Thanks for the detailed FR.
Old 20-07-2006, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titts82002
jialat man...

everyday come in here, see more and better MILF kangtao..
how to 'up mountain' like that ?...

hahahaha..

bro xiaotita
solid!... keep up the good details and sharing spirit..

titts
maybe due to clamp down on TN centres more PDMM have to come out from hiding...
Old 20-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Cityvtec4m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaotita
Hi,
Just would like to share with bro here about a MILF gem I found yesterday.

Felt a bit horny yesterady afternoon, so I took a drive to GL to scout and hunt. After several rounds of driving up and down GL/ Sim Ave, by chance spotted this gem standing at GL lor 21. I pulled over, signalled her to come to inquire and have a better look. She was wearing a black top with a black skirt. Her tits look firm and nice..must be at least a cup c. Face look pretty well. .She smiled and i immediately ask her the damage.. She quote me 50 exclude hotel.So ok..

Proceeded to check into Lavender 81 with her. After entering the room, she took off her outer clothes …she was wearing lacy bra and .her boobs look big and firm and it was popping out and jus looks so inviting. We hugged and squeesed here and there a bit. In the room i went off to take a shower. She followed and helped me to wash up while paying a little extra attention to make sure my didi clean. Came out, TCSS a bit. To my surprise, she also used wet tissue (the alchohol type) to clean my didi and my fingers.
she gave me a light body massage with her breast and rub me u noe where?haha.She asked me wat i wanted (petting ? etc etc) n i say i wanted to try her BBJ skills. By this time, my didi starting to mari kita liao....she frenched me..gave me a catbath, AR..then went straight down to my didi. She asked how I wanted it. With some guidance, she perfromed deep throat and with good suction.She kept on moaning and swirling her head and tongue.....waaah, the way she hold it ah, n u see her slurping n sucking it ah...then add her tongue tingling on the bottom side of yur didi..man, i tot i was in paradise lo...shiok until i had several "spasms", hahaaha! meanwhile, i stripped her panty n started to rubba rubba her clit..man, her moaning n suction became more intenseimmediately started attacking her nipples. Finger her…. Inserted my left centre finger into her cunt to caress the G-spot. … soon, she went into orgasm….mmm..delicious nice juicy started to appear .....yum yum.
.i could not tahan liao ...so ask her to letz start the action....she capped me n immediately put my didi iinto her pussy....by now her breasts were in full view . I kep succking a thte same time It was an intense, high speed bonking…..at times, she would even grasped my arms n shoulders tightly too...i tilted the angle in entering n i could felt the warmth n moist of her cunt.....
After the explosion, she helped to remove the condom and she proceeed to wash me up.
While dressing up, we TCSS a bit. She said she's a sister of a PDMM in signaproe and come here for a 2-week stay to pay them a visit and enjoying tourist life a bit plus getting some income. Back home, she's a housewife (happily married with a kid and to a businessman husband back in China. From the look, somehow I do believe because her dressing can be passed off as a typical singaporean women. She dressed pretty well too and not too scantily dressed like a whore you'd see at GL. She comes from a middle income family by the way of her dressing, the fact that she need not have to work in china and that she owns several cars/jeeps in China. With her experience I encountered, you'd know that she's new in GL trade and is just trying to find her way.
Finally, we checked out and I sent her back to Lor 21 . If you are looking for SYT, she probably not the one for you. But if you had ever had the fantasy of being a teenage boy and being seduced and sexually explored by a horny housewife and given also some tender loving care in that process, she probably right for u. hhehehehe.. Sorry guys,,, don't call me a psycho hehehehe)...

She will still be in signapore for 10 days or so.
Name : shan shan
Looks: 7.5/10 (for MILF standard; 6 for general comaprison. She does not like a country bump or a cheap whore).
Figure : 7/10 ( pics tells everything !!!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (raw, good suction, deep, tongue action)
FJ: 8/10 (I felt the pussy-suction down there!!!!)
AR: Yes, but a quick one.
Attitude : 9/10 (no rush, very friendly, hygienic, accomodating n hardworking. Very eager to please and constantly asking for improvement.
SOP knowlede : Apparently she's new in the trade, but made up with her willingness to accommodate and her enthusiasm. So, pls provide your expert's guidance
CIM: No. I asked, but she kindly requested me to prompt her as soon as I'm about to come. In the end, chose FJ to unload.
RTF: Yes.
Damage: $50 +$20 (room) +$2 CD

Here's her pic :

OK, Senior guys, you can PM me if you want the contact.May I also request that you up my point/ power if you like the FR with the picture I took.
For the rest of junior bros, I dun want to get flooded...just list in here and I WILL TRY to send to everyone as soon as i can...BUT do note that newbies with only 20 posts or less need not apply...U like wat i written or if i pass u contact, a "THANKS" would be good enuff..of cos, UPing my repute would be great too...Exchanges not necessary but will be appreciated if given...cheers
Good thing can't share with newbie sad
Old 20-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
kikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sigh..........bro, if you dun mind, can share with me? if not it's ok, i understands. Thanks in Advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread