The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hoesiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Problem with my long distance relationship

Hello bros,

My girlfriend is an Aussie and we met when she was in Sg doing her overseas work stint. So, we were together for about a year before she went back earlier this Feb. Like most couples in a LDR, we stay in touch through whatsapp messages and video calls on a quite a regular basis. In our recent chats, she claimed that I don't show her enough concern, which I disagree, and we started having arguments as a result. Initially, I thought it was due to her stress at work and thought nothing of it as some bickering is common with couples.
However, during the arguments, she would sometimes show her diva attitude to the extent of insulting me and threatening break-up. I felt belittled and despite all the rages I felt, I was always the first to apologize to calm the situation and stop her offense. After my apology, she would then also apologize for the harsh words and tells me that she don't mean them.
This has happened for 3-4 times already so I really don't know what really going through her mind.

My heart tells me that I still love her and should be forgiving but my brain tells me my limit is nearing and my dignity as a man is hurting.

Should I continue or give up on this LDR? What will you do in my shoes?Advice needed...
Bros, please share your stories and exp on LDR too.
Old 13-10-2015, 07:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hoesiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Problem with my long distance relationship

I'm really lost now. Any advice would really help..
Thanks.
Old 13-10-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

u are a useless man
u want be with her either u get that slut to come here or u be a dog and go there

else just fuk and forget

while u are moping and posting your sob story shes probably still snuggling in someone else bed with 2 black nigga cocks beside her and cum oozing out the cheebye
Old 13-10-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 16
smoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of light

I've been there so I feel you bro. The both of you gotta have a serious talk if you are gonna continue with the LDR. It's not easy when the both of you do not have a definite timeline of how long this LDR will continue. Most LDR works because they fly out and visit each other every 2 or 3 months or even every 6 months, and also they have plans for example, in 2 or 3 years time, they gonna move to the same city or one of the partners is gonna move to the other's city.

If there is no clear direction or timeline of where this LDR is going, it's doomed to fail. I would only encourage LDR if you know marriage is somewhere down the line and making plans for it, otherwise, it's better to end it no matter how much you love each other.

I think the distance and not knowing when she's gonna see you again is taking a toll on her, it's just as frustrating for her as it is for you. Talk to her, see where her mind is at right now, if you both decide to stick this through, make plans to meet once every few months, if both of you are not ready to settle down with each other, then take a break, go date other people, but you can always stay i touch and remain friends if you want. Nobody knows what the future brings, but there has to be a purpose in a relationship.
Old 13-10-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
FishPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had one long distant relationship sometimes back. I do not advise anyone to have one. It is not worth the effort.
Old 13-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Difficult to maintain long distance luv-ship, unless married for quite sometime but posted to work overseas but coming home 2 to 3 times in a year is still ok. Bro, my advice is that you let go and find a local darling.
Old 13-10-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
Spector69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpector69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My Bhutanese friend is cute and she has 3 sisters. When she came to look for a job we had a wonderful time. We still chat up on google TALK. Am planning a trip there after the raining season.
Old 13-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 10
HunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stumbled upon a massage place years ago and the sole proprietor, Lek told me she is from Sa Kaeo Province. Two year ago she visited Malaysia and ask if we can meet up there. I went over to..connect with her and.. and was it a unforgettable trip.

We still keep in contact and I hope to visit her in BKK.
Old 13-10-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
FishingPartner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFishingPartner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My love from PNG is asking me for commitment. Never mix business with pleasure.
Old 13-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 9
Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!

Hello Everybody! I like Angmoh and they have cute butts. I am using apps to try to snag my beau. Wish me luck and hope i can learn German fast fast.
Old 13-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Femalepartner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFemalepartner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am from Thailand and my Singapore on/off bf called Ray have a long distant relationship. I am tired of it. Every time I talked about marriage he will disappear. I am planning to come over to fark him and it does not work, I am going back my married bf. Ray if you are reading this, I am cumming!
Old 13-10-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
VielSpass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babarella View Post
Hello Everybody! I like Angmoh and they have cute butts. I am using apps to try to snag my beau. Wish me luck and hope i can learn German fast fast.
Warum deutsch?
Old 13-10-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
FetPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunnyCame888 View Post
Stumbled upon a massage place years ago and the sole proprietor, Lek told me she is from Sa Kaeo Province. Two year ago she visited Malaysia and ask if we can meet up there. I went over to..connect with her and.. and was it a unforgettable trip.

We still keep in contact and I hope to visit her in BKK.
You reminded me of my relationship with Ann, who went by a yahoo handle Sad Rainbow or something like that. We spent about 7 years on yahoo messenger. One day the over worked worker in me was given a 3 days break and YM-ed Ann, booked a ticket to BKK and got an intro to the food and place.

Found out Ann is a virgin and don't blame me, i popped her cherry.
Old 13-10-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
Chengster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the days are numbered. TS think u better expect the worst
Old 13-10-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 9
Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VielSpass View Post
Warum deutsch?
Guten Abend

Warum Nicht?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1