The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Highsexdriver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Local syt brown sugar

I am a newbie here willing to share a local brown sugar. There have been cases where newbie are always being treated as fake number giver. But Why do i have to do that when everybody is also looking for pleasure?? Anyway, bottomline is pm me if u trust me and up my point if am real and genuine..u may dock my point if i am fake... Fair rite?? Ok, enough of all the rubbish. I will just start with the FR on this local brown sugar...

Got to know her from chatline many months ago. Arranged to meet her up for a drink. But then i was caught up with something last min and couldnt meet her up for drink. After i have done my things, sms her again to ask her whether does she still want to meet and that was around 2am. She told me she is going back home liao. Well, as an apology to her for not meeting her for drink, i volunteer to meet her up and just to sent her home. Reached boat quay at 2.30am and then called her. Saw 2 syt sitting near the OUB building and was quite sure 1 of them is her. Approached her and identified myself. Then, she asked me to sent her friend home 1st and then send her home....But......she stay in jurong and her friend stay in tampines... OMG!! how?? I am not going to be a part timer driver aka taxi driver. So i just tell her that both the distant are too far apart and i am tired. So she told me that if i doesnt want, then forget it lor... OK, so i just leave and left them behind.. after i walk away awhile, she sms me and said can i consider again as they have no money to take cab home...I still gave her the reason that i am sorry becos i am tired and the distant between them are too far apart. But during that time, i was sort of quite horny and so i pooped the golden question to her. i asked her " DO YOU MIND TO HAVE A SESSION WITH ME IF I WERE TO SEND YOU BACK"? ... waited for about 5mins and she replied me.." DONT MIND, PROVIDED YOU PAY ME".. Shit, thought i can have a 1 nite stand instead. Anyway, as i was horny, so i asked her how much ?? and she told me " 100".
OK, as i agreed with her, so i just drive back to OUB building and picked her up and leave her friend behind. As it was late, so i asked her whether she mind to do it in the car or not.. and she gradually agreed to it...Sent her back to jurong west area and realised that there are so many ULU ULU places where we can do it. finally found a discreet car park and drive all the way up to the top and start to do it there...

Took off her spagahtti strap and WOW!!! she got a big breast...start to lick her breast and she started to moaned also... as i was very horny, quickly took off my pants and asked her to do a BBBJ for me. Quite a nice feeling as she will lick from the head to the base of my rod and then doing deepthroat in between... cannot tahan liao, took out a cd and asked her to cap for me. Then as she was wearing a super short mini skirt, it makes things easier. Lift up her skirt and just pulled aside her black G-string and inserted in.. MAN!! she was quite tight and wet too... pumped her like no tomorrow and then asked her sit on top of me...can see that during that time, she was very horny also as she ride me so fast and deep.... after riding me for 5 mins, ask her to change to doggie and i pumped her till i exploded... After that, was a tired man and sextified man.... sent her back home and told her that i will RTF her.... and she said ok.. This FR was 2 months ago...

After that session, i always RTF her when i was horny... Recently, as i was quite tight in my pocket, so i asked her does she want me to help her to intro more "friends" to her... after much consideration, she agreed with the followings criteria:
1) Only for chinese, sorry for other races as she doesnt want to meet anyone familiar..
2) Must not be fat

LOOKS: brown sugar 7/10..but abit of holes on her face. But make it up as she is SYT
BBBJ: Quite hardworking 7/10
HT/WT: Small build with big breasts 8/10
Damage: 100/shot

Any bros who is interested may PM me. Although i am just a newbie, cont will only be given to reputable bros ONLY!!! I dont want her to get into any troubles.... Last but not least, just want to clarified that i am not an OKT and i just want to purely help her with her school fees...
Old 24-07-2006, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
DevilChild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local syt brown sugar

bro ur mailbox full
Old 24-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsexdriver
... Recently, as i was quite tight in my pocket, so i asked her does she want me to help her to intro more "friends" to her... ......................................... ...
??????????????, pls clarify.
Old 24-07-2006, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994
??????????????, pls clarify.
Maybe he means he can't RTF so many times like he did b4, and suggest other guys to RTF her in his "absence".

or it could mean he is a OKT.

nevertheless, can thread starter PM me the contact?

yUmmYbEaR pErSoNaL gRooM|nG tHeOrY: Do NoT hAvE hAb|t oF b|t|nG nA|Ls wHeN yOu hAvE hAb|t oF ScRaTcH|nG bAcKs|dE.
Old 24-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 22
kaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro Highsexdriver,

Yr inbox is full. I'm keen to try out this SYT and post an FR. Do PM me the details, pls. I trust that I am 'reputable' enuf.

Thanks!
Old 24-07-2006, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro,cant PM you,would you mind share to me also?thx
Old 24-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
rrelaxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ur mailbox is full........ guess she is popular...... can pm me her contact too?

Old 24-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
GreatGuy1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. I'm new here. I cant pm you cos your email is full. Pls drop me an msg. I'll reply you ASAP
Old 24-07-2006, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hardone80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, always like to try malay SYT. Appreciate if you can share.
Old 24-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Oily is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro pls pm me the contact.Thanks
Old 24-07-2006, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
forbidden98a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can share this contact? ur mail box full.
Old 24-07-2006, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dohc_tx3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, i'm a newbie just like you..I'm not a number collector and deems no point doing that. Hope you can share the contact too..Will post FR once i try it out...

Thanks in advance....
Old 25-07-2006, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
Icarus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi threadStarter :

I tried Pm-ing you but your mailbox is full.

I am keen here to make an appointment.

Pls let me know.

Thank you
Old 25-07-2006, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Highsexdriver

You should clear your inbox as its been a few days

Care to share??

Cheers & thanks bro
Old 25-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bob36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy