The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
zuuz200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Upper Thomson Massage

Today was my first time going to find a massage place with special service. Everyone here seem to be sharing so i guess heres my contribution to this.

After so many posts saying that thomson area got alot of massage place, and that i stay here for so long never find - today i thought of going out venture abit.

So went to this place, its been there for a few years already but never been inside before. The interior looks really nice and modern. Then the counter girl 30+yo came, quite sure she's malaysian. I asked for a 1hr massage and thats it. She at first rambled on about some authorities thing with the other girl (early 30s). then she showed me the room.

At this point i was thinking, best case scenario is come out happy man, worst case is get a massage. Both seems pretty alright leh!

At first the massage was alright, but she kept talking in a naggy voice so i abit sian. But midway through the massage she started massaging pretty 'sensitive' areas. I also scared my 2ic salute anyhow, but i dont want to anyhow think. Cause at this time i still thought it was a clean place.

Ironically her massage was pretty alright at some areas, she was able to get some really sore areas (since i work infront of the computer alot, back pain). But some areas can tell is anyhow one.

At the end she ask to flip over, so okay lor. But then this time the places she massage really got pretty sensitive alr. Like confirm plus chop clean place wont touch one. I was like thinking, 'Knn, dont wear anything swa lor!'

So at the end she point down there and ask 'here need to massage also?'. Of course say yes lah! Then she carried on~ Massage was alright i guess? But it's my first time so i really dont know how to rate, maybe some bros go down rate.

Heres my report:
Service: 6/10
Looks: 4/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7/10
Price: massage 50 + 50 (knn feel kena conned, but first time yolo)
RTM: Yeah why not? Super near my place.
Old 03-10-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 22
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Thomson Massage

why u feel conned?

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 03-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

other place rates special service for 30 and got SYT etc
Old 03-10-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

actually it depends. Quality of massage also matters haha.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

50 is just ssmall amount.
You pay more you can get more than that and even unexpected
Old 03-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
50 is just ssmall amount.
You pay more you can get more than that and even unexpected
Haha true lah, at the end still happy so nvm.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think i know which shop bro TS talking about here.. right opposite it got this place full of viet ML. the lady boss neh neh damn big sia.. girls all also looks not ugly.. hehehe
Old 21-10-2015, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Tried another joint along this stretch of road... Where sheng shiong is also located within the same building.
First look, place is nicely done and seems new. Got small refreshment area too. Recept was a young lady in cheong sum top (that seems to be the dress code).
Brought into the room was assigned a milf.
Was reminded twice to wear the boxes.. Massage was good, with strength and hit the spot. However no signs of any intentional or unintenional touching of sensitive area.
Asked to flip over.. Big head massage and thats it.
Not sure if its due to first time or the place is totally clean... Left the place confused but relax...

Old 21-10-2015, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 17
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

50 for hj n ts u felt u got conned? Lol you haven go Chinatown area or other area where hj can be at 80 or 100 lol... It's good to see people posting but it's funny to see what you post... Normally hj I will pay 60-80 if by syt
Old 21-10-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Tried another joint along this stretch of road... Where sheng shiong is also located within the same building.
First look, place is nicely done and seems new. Got small refreshment area too. Recept was a young lady in cheong sum top (that seems to be the dress code).
Brought into the room was assigned a milf.
Was reminded twice to wear the boxes.. Massage was good, with strength and hit the spot. However no signs of any intentional or unintenional touching of sensitive area.
Asked to flip over.. Big head massage and thats it.
Not sure if its due to first time or the place is totally clean... Left the place confused but relax...

There is a Singapore Pools within same building. Shop is a branch of existing massage chain and it is totally clean...
Old 21-10-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss View Post
There is a Singapore Pools within same building. Shop is a branch of existing massage chain and it is totally clean...
No wonder only prata kosong... But at least pocket won't kosong. Thanks for the info.

Old 21-10-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
bystander007 is Cool - loads of Potential

hey ts, thx for sharing. care to share ctc meh?
Old 15-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xboa88x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first post after being on SBF for so long. The massage was so bad that i had to post a review. I was looking for a legit clean massage. I've been to numerous MP along Thomson but "they don't serve my needs".

Went to a massage along Upper Thomson Road- Serene Spa.

The receptionist was pretty good looking.

There was a promotion. 1hr $28, 1.5hr 38, so i thought why not try it. I took 1.5hrs. I left the massage about 20mins in cos it was so bad. I was introduced to a slightly plump girl.

The masseur was massaging with one hand fucking not interested.
When massaging my neck, i can hear her clicking her home button on her phone. When massaging my back, she just use her elbow to apply pressure. Her phone put beside waist to carry on using her phone. About 10minutes into the massage, i asked to change masseur. She immediately said "you want change person, must pay for another 1.5hr." WTFz

It wasn't even a massage, she was just using her body weight to elbow my back. It hurt like fuck, more painful than some masseur stepping on your back.

Don't go there man.

If you want to go to a MP along upper thomson road, feel free to PM me for recommendation. And also intro me too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1