The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2015, 11:50 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up What if deng xiaoping was malay or indian and made the black cat/white cat speech

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

If you guys are racially aware you will know this to be true.

One of deng's most famous speeches is the one on the black cat or the white cat in which a cat is a good cat regardless of its color as long as it catches mice.

What if deng was a mud

A black cat (mud) is always better than a white cat (chinese) even if the white cat catches more mice the black cat is still better and we need to put in more unfair rules to allow the black cat to catch more mice and put in rules to prevent the white cat from catching mice.

What if deng was a shit skin.

Black cats( shit skins) are always good cats and definitely catch more mice than white cats( chinese). If that is not the case they you must be a racist or blind as you cannot see that black cats always catch more mice than white cats and even if they catch less mice i still prefer black cats over white cats well because i just prefer black over white but you cannot say this out aloud if not you are racist too.

Chinese people in contrast judge a person by his actions and not his race that's why deng made the statement on a cat is a good cat by what it accomplishes and not how it looks while muds and shit skins do the opposite.

Those of you who were not aware hopefully you become more racially aware after reading this.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1