The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Life of a private investigator

I have started my own PI agency since 2011 and MiAed from sammyboy for a long time due to work. However, I saw that many bros share their experience here and I would like to contribute some of the true stories to share with all bros here based on the cases I worked on. Please don't flame me as i am sharing with you my discoveries and I am amazed so many of couples strayed and had fun. Sometimes , upon catching them in the act, I had the urge to masterbate due to the too steamy scene i saw and captured.
Old 23-09-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 14
Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!
Re: Life of a private investigator

Okay I won't flame you . Waiting for your next instalment.
Old 23-09-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Sounds interesting, go on bro!
Old 23-09-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

PI... stories must be exciting.. also dramatic.. camping..
Old 23-09-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Please don't make us wait.
You must have been privy to quite some intimate and spicy moments!
Old 23-09-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 20
Fowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond repute

Always see in show those PI will take photo once they caught e couple in bed once inside e room
Wondering is it legal for PI to do so.
Old 23-09-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Owner View Post
I have started my own PI agency since 2011 and MiAed from sammyboy for a long time due to work. However, I saw that many bros share their experience here and I would like to contribute some of the true stories to share with all bros here based on the cases I worked on. Please don't flame me as i am sharing with you my discoveries and I am amazed so many of couples strayed and had fun. Sometimes , upon catching them in the act, I had the urge to masterbate due to the too steamy scene i saw and captured.

hahaha, some brothers here may be your next target.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Why you guys like to start a thread and tell people here that you want to start a story etc then you stopped to see the response?

Please shoot immediately once your mind is more or less set to tell a story.
Old 23-09-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

So...Where is the sharing??? -_-
Old 23-09-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
HarryCane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
So...Where is the sharing??? -_-
On the way .... ?
Old 23-09-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Please share as long as you don't investigate us....lol

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 23-09-2015, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
iMonkey1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, quick share those pics
Old 23-09-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!

Thanks all bros and sis for the support but I was busy working on a case today so did not log in here
Old 23-09-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

Case 1 : My client Aaron and his PRC wife Annie had been married for 4 years but they have no kids. They were the so call lovey dovey couple in front of their friends but according to Aaron, things took a sharp change in the past half a year when he noticed Annie's change of attitude towards him and her secretive behaviour whenever they were together made him more suspicious. he said Annie had been telling him lots of lies but he just did not have enough evidence to expose her. As such , he came to my agency to seek my help.

From the photos Aaron provided me, I could only say Annie is a typical village kind of woman with no make up and her dressing would be more casual like an overtop tshirt with jeans or shorts, nothing which would suggest any man would be attracted, however My thoughts were wrong though, as it was proven Annie attracted someone with her plain looks and poor dressing.
Old 23-09-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fowler09 View Post
Always see in show those PI will take photo once they caught e couple in bed once inside e room
Wondering is it legal for PI to do so.
yes but it's very difficult to catch them inside the room unless you have access to the room, usually we capture them in secluded places like in a car or at the staircase. Yes we have the license to do that as we are registered.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1