The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up after thoughts by an ex-singaporean

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

It was the media that exposed my selfishness to myself; the letters to the media unanimously demanded Tony Abbott to take in the refugees. The bottom line is this – they are displaced and we have to help, no ifs, no buts. One man even offered to take in a refugee family into his home and asked if any authority could organise this as many others might want to open up their homes as well! I must say I am nowhere near these big-hearted people when it comes to such matters of the heart. Yet, I call myself a Christian and all I worry about is whether we can afford to take in the refugees during such economic climate. Indeed, I am the modern day Pharisee!

I am not saying that Mr. Australia is all good and flawless. Yes, there is discrimination here; remember the Cronulla riot, the violent assaults against some Muslims and the recent tirade against an Asian woman caught on youtube, just to name a few. But I had also experienced discrimination in Singapore when I found out that as a manager in an MNC, my pay was lower than a French executive with lesser duties. I also know some jobs in Singapore are not opened to certain races or even Singaporeans.

Therefore, I find it is really hard to compare the two spouses – Australia and Singapore, just like it is difficult to decide which is better – apples or durians. Australia is the poorer and mundane man but he has a bigger heart and a creative mind. His children are encouraged to speak their minds and explore their potential. He has also been a mirror for my soul, helping me to reflect on myself. Singapore is the more academic, richer man with all the glitz and can offer me physical security but he has a much lesser heart. His children must speak only when spoken to and fit into daddy’s square holes.

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2015...bled-thankful/

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1