The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
Necromancer II deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Penang sch couple

Hi bro! anyone has the malaysian sch couple who recorded thier own naked clips? Just saw the newspaper reported two young teens from a famous penang sch had accidentally exposed thier hp video clips taken by the boyfriend during thier hunky punky session. PLs kindly post here to let our bros enjoy..thks so much !
Old 04-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
andromedia is one of the Best!andromedia is one of the Best!andromedia is one of the Best!andromedia is one of the Best!
Re: Penang sch couple

Hmm... that clip has actually been spreading around the Internet for some time before it made it's way to the headlines... I knew because I have seen that clip quite some time ago, and was rather suprised to see it again on the news after so long...

Would anybody object if I post that clip up? I honestly do not want to ask for trouble. Should there be anyone against the idea of me posting up the clip, do let me know. 1 negative reply, and I shall not post it up... I do not wish to offend anybody...

Or alternatively, to those whom are very interested in getting their hands on the clip, PM me. And please, for reasons, no leechers. I believed many brothers in here are sick of leechers. Only those members whom has been around for some time or at least those whom has contributed to the forum will be entertained, and no, I don't need you to add my reputations for it. I am here to share while trying not to offend anybody...

Sharing is caring...

Last "up-ped"... diputs1269...
Old 04-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

I've no object but maybe you can sent Pm to me..
Old 04-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Samster

andromedia is one of the Best!andromedia is one of the Best!andromedia is one of the Best!andromedia is one of the Best!

Wah! Could you be that lazy to even PM me for a request?

Old 04-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 22
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold

bro... why don't u just upload it to a free host and post the link here? that would be much easier for everyone...

Pinay Lover
Wolves Manghuli Ng Sama-Sama

Last edited by jimmyccc; 04-07-2006 at 04:08 PM.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
sing1nitestand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyccc
bo... why don't u just upload it to a free host and post the link here? that would be much easier for everyone...
true, agree....
Old 04-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Samster

Brother Jimmy... I do not wish to offend anybody.

As I have mentioned before, this clip has been circulating on the Internet for quite some time. I have seen it quite some time ago. I am rather suprised that it made it's way to the Malaysian press recently and made headlines.

I didn't post the link here because I do not want leechers to report and kill the link. Besides that, I do not wish some fellow brothers to blame me for posting some old materials that they have seen before. As I said, that clip has been circulating for quite some time. Even some fellow brothers whom PM-ed me for the link claimed that they have seen it before...

I hope you do understand what I mean...

Old 04-07-2006, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
brotherly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by andromedia
Brother Jimmy... I do not wish to offend anybody.

As I have mentioned before, this clip has been circulating on the Internet for quite some time. I have seen it quite some time ago. I am rather suprised that it made it's way to the Malaysian press recently and made headlines.

I didn't post the link here because I do not want leechers to report and kill the link. Besides that, I do not wish some fellow brothers to blame me for posting some old materials that they have seen before. As I said, that clip has been circulating for quite some time. Even some fellow brothers whom PM-ed me for the link claimed that they have seen it before...

I hope you do understand what I mean...

In the first place..you should not post here to claim you have the clip..if you have so much concern rite?
Old 04-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Samster

Hmm... true also... but then again, if everyone just come in here to hunt for downloads and not share, then this place will eventually dies off right?

Perhaps next time I shall just restrict myself to share things with brothers with at least a year stay with SBF...

Old 04-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
brotherly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by andromedia
Hmm... true also... but then again, if everyone just come in here to hunt for downloads and not share, then this place will eventually dies off right?

Perhaps next time I shall just restrict myself to share things with brothers with at least a year stay with SBF...
Based on you joined date..you have not stay in SBF for a year rite..so why you wanna set such restriction?
Old 04-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Samster

Hmm... let's see...

Because I am have been through something you have yet to go through? Some good fellow brothers have enlightened me something I ought to know.

Regardless of how much you wish to share, self-protection is a must. There are too much spy, reporters... undercovers... they do stuff like reporting joints, killing shared links... stuff like that. Some brothers here are serious in sharing their experience and informations but some of them here are also trying their best to kill out every single effort made by those brothers.

Take a look at those recent topics and you shall understand why.

It doesn't matter when I joined... I understand the hardship and the trouble one would have to go through... spending time uploading and re-uploading only to have some prick to go report the link and kill it. Those whom has shared would understand that kind of frustration. You would too if you have shared...

Old 04-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
Necromancer II deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro andromedia, i personally understand how you feel and how this forum works indeed.As a matter of fact i think no one suppose to blame you for not posting in public. I started this thread out of goodwill so that bros here can have more clips to enjoy. Thanks bro andromedia for letting us know he has the clip!
Old 04-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
andyqkw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Received the link from bro andromedia and just to let you guys know that it is actually the foonyew video clip which I believe that alot of you have seen it before...
Old 04-07-2006, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyqkw
Received the link from bro andromedia and just to let you guys know that it is actually the foonyew video clip which I believe that alot of you have seen it before...
So, even the filename itself is the same... good... save all the confussion...

Thanks brother andyqkw for highlighting this. This will save many brothers' time for not having to download the clip again.

And latest update from the Malaysian paper (which confirmed what I said was true)... the clip (foonyew.3gp) was not taken in Penang. It was taken more than a year ago somewhere in Johor. Investigations are still on it's way... see if the papers says anything about it in the next few days...

Old 04-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 22
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold

now that we all know it's an old clip... let the matter RIP... hahahahaha...

Pinay Lover
Wolves Manghuli Ng Sama-Sama
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1