The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2006, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 22
1108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Thai Massage lovers

For those enjoy Traditional Thai Massage,I found a newly opened shop at Amk Ave 4(opp kebun Bahru CC).All Thai masseuse.
11/2hr massage was $54.Tried Lily & June.Strictly no hanky.It is open concept but i really liked the powerful massage esp Lily's.She got the strength of a man!

Cheers!!
Old 03-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Thai Massage lovers

bro 1108,

thanks for the recommendation. No hanky but does it provide authentic manhood therapy (JG)? Can PM me the contact number? Thanks
Old 03-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wsite2 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro. can u forward the address and tel. no. pls....thk
Old 03-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 20
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1108
It is open concept but i really liked the powerful massage esp Lily's.She got the strength of a man!
Bro,hope she dun look like a man can oredi..
Old 03-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
godfoot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsite2
bro. can u forward the address and tel. no. pls....thk
Its near the Mc donalds. There is only 1 mc donalds in ave 4. Went there few days back to check it out....the woman there cmi....so didnt try.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1108
For those enjoy Traditional Thai Massage,I found a newly opened shop at Amk Ave 4(opp kebun Bahru CC).All Thai masseuse.
11/2hr massage was $54.Tried Lily & June.Strictly no hanky.It is open concept but i really liked the powerful massage esp Lily's.She got the strength of a man!

Cheers!!
some times too powerful also not good......few weeks back i went for thai traditional massage instead of oil, for fear that the oily stain on body, short and underwear will raise the wifey's alarm.....the masseur was very powerful and hit the right spot, excellent 1.5hr i had....but end up kena queried by the wifey, coz my body showed a fair bit of those "black-blue mark"....
Old 03-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
FallenAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing123
....but end up kena queried by the wifey, coz my body showed a fair bit of those "black-blue mark"....
traditional thai massage is clean and the massage is done in pajamas which i believe it is the most covered out of all the body massages. Bring your wifey to one once in a while to make her more comfortable so next time she wun 'thing east think west' when u go loh.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
lennyHunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel
traditional thai massage is clean and the massage is done in pajamas which i believe it is the most covered out of all the body massages. Bring your wifey to one once in a while to make her more comfortable so next time she wun 'thing east think west' when u go loh.
If bring wife down got to be careful of peeping toms form next bed bcos it is open concept.I went there 4 times since they opened.No doubt is powerful massage.The Thai massagers all petite ones but strong.Once there was this ang moh lady next bed to me.her bathrobe opened up when the massager pulled her up in some kind of Thai style stretching and i saw her neh neh fell out.Wah lan ...free show....
Old 04-07-2006, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
FallenAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennyHunk
If bring wife down got to be careful of peeping toms form next bed bcos it is open concept.....
Hmmmm, first time i heard open concept massage with both sexes in the same room, dun they have rooms that are more private? If i am not wrong, even those high end ones dun do both sexes open concept massage. Anyway, I dun think any singapore girl would want to be massaged in there, maybe only ang mo are bold enough or wouldn't mind so much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1