The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 0
huskypower is a splendid one to beholdhuskypower is a splendid one to beholdhuskypower is a splendid one to beholdhuskypower is a splendid one to beholdhuskypower is a splendid one to beholdhuskypower is a splendid one to behold
student 珊珊from beijing

drive aroung gaylang lor 21 on 26/6 at about 2am and was so sick and tired of not able to find a satisfying lady and suddenly this young girl in shot denim shorts appear and i stopped, wind down my window and she approached, : 可以上來嗎? I replied, : 多少? ,:60... whao ok ...lets go....

Approached hotel 81 at lor 15 and no parking so go to a hotel that charges 15 for 2 hours, sudden a hand grabbed me, 到81去,這太貴了.. i was shocked i replied ok then 81 可以省10元 whao save money for me...

Then we proceed to 81 and she is about 1.6m weight about 40kg, i proceed to shower and when i am out, she is all wrapped up in towel and i slowly kissed her, then a beautiful tattoo of a butterful at her back appeared, and i proceed to her ass, she as enjoyiing and moaning everybit,....

Idid all the work and i decided to let her service me and we did 69, she was so high and suddenly she just grab my shaft and stick it into her and pump all the way....i un loaded and she unloaded tooo...

Did her again 2 days ago and this time in the after noon, and we did a full 1 and half hour for 60, she is a student her and will return next year, not too bad for budget, she is 24 years old,

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 32B+
BJ: 7/10
FJ:8/10
Price : 60

Enjoy people. and thoise who wants her number Pm me.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
Re: student 珊珊from beijing

the price of prc dropping??
Old 02-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 0
kenichi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykenichi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cool bro! Nice post!
Old 02-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: student ??from beijing

over supply? low demand during world cup or great singapore sales...
Old 02-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Samster

dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

or maybe all flood over from the tuina side
Old 02-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskypower
........... and we did 69, she was so high and suddenly she just grab my shaft and stick it into her and pump all the way....i un loaded and she unloaded tooo...
Bro, based on your FR above, seemed like you did not put on condom when bonking her ya?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-07-2006, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest
Bro, based on your FR above, seemed like you did not put on condom when bonking her ya?

...naughty boy
Old 02-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 20
webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!

wow sound not bad lei, car to pm mi the no. thk bro
学习就像是嫖妓,因为又要花钱还需要出力。
梦想就像是意淫,做不到的话就靠想像吧。
Old 02-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
AnAn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, U hav a message
Old 02-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
higen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sound great can pm me thnks bro
Old 02-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4216 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

bro huskypower

Quote:
she is a student her and will return next year
next year ?... means 2007 ?
now is only 2006 July and she is already planning for 2007, means she going back very soon ?

titts

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 02-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Samster

her student pass maybe expire next yr?
Old 02-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
clarenceT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
..i un loaded and she unloaded tooo...
Bro, She unload wat har??
Old 02-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
pok1702 is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: student 珊珊from beijing

Quote:
drive aroung gaylang lor 21 on 26/6 at about 2am and was so sick and tired of not able to find a satisfying lady and suddenly this young girl in shot denim shorts appear and i stopped, wind down my window and she approached, : 可以上來嗎? I replied, : 多少? ,:60... whao ok ...lets go....

Approached hotel 81 at lor 15 and no parking so go to a hotel that charges 15 for 2 hours, sudden a hand grabbed me, 到81去,這太貴了.. i was shocked i replied ok then 81 可以省10元 whao save money for me...

Then we proceed to 81 and she is about 1.6m weight about 40kg, i proceed to shower and when i am out, she is all wrapped up in towel and i slowly kissed her, then a beautiful tattoo of a butterful at her back appeared, and i proceed to her ass, she as enjoyiing and moaning everybit,....

Idid all the work and i decided to let her service me and we did 69, she was so high and suddenly she just grab my shaft and stick it into her and pump all the way....i un loaded and she unloaded tooo...

Did her again 2 days ago and this time in the after noon, and we did a full 1 and half hour for 60, she is a student her and will return next year, not too bad for budget, she is 24 years old,

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 32B+
BJ: 7/10
FJ:8/10
Price : 60

Enjoy people. and thoise who wants her number Pm me.

Bro, can PM me the contact ?
Old 02-07-2006, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 0
huskypower is a splendid one to beholdhuskypower is a splendid one to beholdhuskypower is a splendid one to beholdhuskypower is a splendid one to beholdhuskypower is a splendid one to beholdhuskypower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest
of cos i did put on condon bro, SOP mah.....;-)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1