The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2006, 05:43 AM
Teum

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Why China?

Sorry for the newbie question.There are plenty of chinese girls in Singapore and the prices I have read seem similar.
So,why China?bigger selection?Cheaper?,are the prices I have read for high end KTVs?Is long time possible at a reasonable price?Are all hotels guest friendly?
Where would you recommend for a first timer to visit for low price and safety?I like long time only and go for the busty not skinny girls.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
trick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why China?

Why China ......

To answer....

1.If u think Geylang PRC is good ... then u will be surprise that most of them belongs to the CMI category in ChangPing, China.

2.If u think $100 a bonk is cheap for PRC in Sin.... what do u think if u were to pay RMB800 = $160 for a model class look PRC in a posh KTV for the whole night?

3.Have u seem a KTV with 500 - 700 girls in the flower street for u to choose from? U will have difficulties making your choice ... Reason? Not because they CMI but all fits your requirements. U will be spoilt for choices

Given the above mentioned 3 importants points .... do u think China is the right choice especially Changping? Else what makes u think that there is so many bros going to China, especially Changping for a trip?

BTW... by starting such a topic, it simpily shows that u have yet through the Changping Thread and another thread called 9Days8nights Changping & Zhuhai started by me...

Go and take a look and u will be surprise how many bros kana the CP Gongtao..

Anyway, we have planned to be back in CP in Dec........... i miss Changping
Old 02-07-2006, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Bro Trick is absolutely correct...
Reason is ....
Cheaper, more chio, more selection, place nicer, feeling better,
Old 02-07-2006, 09:21 PM
Samster

Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Reason is ....
Old 02-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Why China?

Reason is ....

So terrible now...waiting for DEc to come faster...just left CP less than a month again and i started to miss it so much...so what u think abt the CP gongtau...?
Old 02-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Samster

Sorry abt multiple post...knn my router got problem now...
anyway no time to post 2nd day of my CP FR...
Bro Trick pls be patient wait a while hor..dun so fast post the 3rd day one...
Old 02-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
yleong99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyleong99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wondering who is the organiser??

Can accept newbie to join?
Old 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
orangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz
Reason is ....
Yo Bro,

U still MISSING CP izzit...hehe.

Well more n more Newbies are cuming to CP...Time to find new Playground liao.

Hope to catch u guys on the next CP trip.

Cheers fron JY
Old 02-07-2006, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz
Reason is ....

So terrible now...waiting for DEc to come faster...just left CP less than a month again and i started to miss it so much...so what u think abt the CP gongtau...?
Totally agree. In fact, there is a saying, the top rated Chinese MM are found in China itself. Think about it, if you were a top rated and well sort after MM, why bother to spend on airfare, agent fee and others when you can actually make a comfortable living in your home country? Those who go overseas, be it Singapore, Malaysia or Indonesia are the 2nd, 3rd or lower graded ones. Given a chance, make a trip to CP or other parts of China, you will then know how small Singapore is, at least in terms of how small a good looking PRC MM population is. Cheers.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
trick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We miss u bro orangeox.

hope to see u in dec ... where the whether is cool and we are able to get a princess to warm our bed.

trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeox
Yo Bro,

U still MISSING CP izzit...hehe.

Well more n more Newbies are cuming to CP...Time to find new Playground liao.

Hope to catch u guys on the next CP trip.

Cheers fron JY
Old 03-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Well.. If you do a flowchart for the PRC girls coming to Singapore.. You might have a better understanding of why China girls in China are better than Expat ones.....

From their Province village, they go into their city to find work, for example Sichuan they might go Chengdu or even Chongqing. Then after they might go to major cities where the bright lights and money are more attractive such as Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen....

Then with a good sense of how easy money can be made from men, they gather research to find way to Hong Kong or Macau. If they can go to Hong Kong or Macau, I believe Singapore and Malaysia will not be a problem.

Along this route, they have listen to many cock and crap stories from Taiwanese, Hongkies, Malaysian and even Singaporeans. After all sex and lies, you think they will be pure in their thinking?

Not to be taken personally, but once they look at the lovelorn Singaporean men who has not seen further than JB, they see gold machine. You may be just a wage worker but many wage workers makes good money too...

Thus these PRC in Singapore look like experienced money grubbers to many. Little did they know, these PRC girls has been conned many times over in China by foreigners.... Some of you guys in CP should know better.. hehehe...

Last note, Uncle Sino did tell me that after he had bonk all the girls in the region, China girls have the best PR. They will call you during Festive season and wish you well.. Guys are a sucker for such things as we believe we are special and not just their regular customer... ahahahha...

Anyhow, I think in terms of communication, China girls stand out compare to those Melayu speaking one...
Old 03-07-2006, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Threadstarer... why not follow Ronaldo there and find out urself... then i think u will understand better
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Threadstarer... why not follow Ronaldo there and find out urself... then i think u will understand better
Wah.. follow me? My team kelong-ed against France liaoz... still dare to follow me? hehehehe..

Just kidding.. Anyway.. should be going to the region soon...
Old 03-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Wah.. follow me? My team kelong-ed against France liaoz... still dare to follow me? hehehehe..

Me same same leh... gns france... so u goin CP again arr ?
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo

Hey bro Ron, see you never listen to me....From day one, I have Germany 2 France 1 in the grand final. Me have betted $100 liao. Now just waiting to collect first thing Monday morning leh.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1