The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all
Thumbs down PAP wanted to win with height percentage some useless minister should step down

i could like to start list of PAP good and bad minister please support

Minister that I like;
Mr K Shanmugam (he even his wife is friendly was helping us and going about at Chong Pang

Minister that I dislike the most;
DPM Teo C H(ya ya unfriendly not helpful for show only. MHA under him (ICA)Incoming visiter is not well control any how give PR.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
Showmeyourmoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PAP wanted to win with height percentage some useless minister should step down

I like tharman (2nd DPM)

I personally don't like lim swee say, mah bow tan and Vivian balakrishan
Old 09-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
JohnBuayGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PAP wanted to win with height percentage some useless minister should step down

As long as they wear white, I don't like
Old 09-09-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: PAP wanted to win with height percentage some useless minister should step down

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBuayGan View Post
As long as they wear white, I don't like
This is the best answer I have seen yet .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 09-09-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

K Shanmugam is a puki lah...
Had to pay his former wife so much money just to shut her mouth so she does not reveal all his shit in the public...
Only idiots will believe all his crap...

Nee Soon residents vote for the Workers Party!

Old 09-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
moose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think Tharman is good. he knows his stuff.
KBW, i really dont know how to feel about him
Old 09-09-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

I personal like Mrs Li Yu Yun. She is always cheerful, approachable not only appear on the press. In the meet people session, she also serve the resident with big smile, open heart. She is really kind hearted even to her maid, she treats her like family member. But too bad, she is stepping down.

http://m.zaobao.com.sg/story/514684

Some of them in front of the press appear to be friendly & cheerful, but in private u meet them, they show aloofness. During approaching election time, the press will advertise big photos of some of them visiting old folks homes, shaking hand with old folks.....they seem like to advertise those small, little good deeds, they done especially during this election time, big big over the pages especially cover page.

For opposition party, the press like to advertise their "bad news" big big on the cover page also...show favouritism??!! Or they r also Ren zai jiang hu, shen bu you ji??
Old 09-09-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 16
kukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to behold

I find PAP helpers also very arrogant. They ring the bell of your house and ask you to come and welcome the "new" MPs. WTF.. haven't elected oredi MP ????. They lack of respect to the people and talk very arrogantly. These PAP dogs are paid thru' lots of benefits at the people expenses. The enjoyed priority housing, free parking, lots of benefits to name a few... SOB...

Just up: badboys, enolagay, treemon99, compgen, owen10,

KIV: johnnyboy90,kopigaogao,
Old 09-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukuchiao View Post
I find PAP helpers also very arrogant. They ring the bell of your house and ask you to come and welcome the "new" MPs. WTF.. haven't elected oredi MP ????. They lack of respect to the people and talk very arrogantly. These PAP dogs are paid thru' lots of benefits at the people expenses. The enjoyed priority housing, free parking, lots of benefits to name a few... SOB...
They r arrogant, bcos they hv strong backing!!!

Some of my neighbours juz paste a notice stating "no entertain of PAP members" in font of their doors, no matter how hard they knocked on their door, they juz dun open.....haha.......how to act arrogant in this case??!!
Old 09-09-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukuchiao View Post
Ask them to get lost lor...
WUJI ask the minister come and talk in the public with the people lah...
ALL the JiBye debates are carefully screened before the people can enter...
Ask questions also must go through screening process to weigh if the questions will malu the minions...

Old 09-09-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
2468 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
They r arrogant, bcos they hv strong backing!!!

Some of my neighbours juz paste a notice stating "no entertain of PAP members" in font of their doors, no matter how hard they knocked on their door, they juz dun open.....haha.......how to act arrogant in this case??!!
"no entertain of PAP members and their dogs" is better
Old 09-09-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
"no entertain of PAP members and their dogs" is better
Scare they bark & bite at u?

At this crucial time, they need our votes, they dun dare.

But cant guarantee it wont happen when they r growing bigger & stronger.
Old 09-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post
i could like to start list of PAP good and bad minister please support

Minister that I like;
Mr K Shanmugam (he even his wife is friendly was helping us and going about at Chong Pang

Minister that I dislike the most;
DPM Teo C H(ya ya unfriendly not helpful for show only. MHA under him (ICA)Incoming visiter is not well control any how give PR.
I bad ur pardon...pap got good minister meh???
Old 09-09-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
I bad ur pardon...pap got good minister meh???
Ya ya Teo is a fxxker,K did talk to us nicelyand help us when we ask him for,fair to him he is good
Old 09-09-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post
Ya ya Teo is a fxxker,K did talk to us nicelyand help us when we ask him for,fair to him he is good
I hv met & talked to this ya ya Teo b4, the way he talked really show his snobbishness. Frankly speaking, there is always black sheep be it's in the PAP or opposition party.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1