The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Neogeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Worse than KC trap, rejected business by FL

I'm done. After another session with her, talk a bit, turn out, she just another whore who want easy customer to maximized her earning. Fast in, fast go, 20 minute, paid and done. No point keeping this thread going. Just let it died. Note to self: Never RTF the same whore again and again.

Last edited by Neogeo; 02-09-2015 at 12:41 PM.
Old 31-08-2015, 04:32 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worse than KC trap, rejected business by FL

Whores are for fucking. Just fuck her and be done with it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-08-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Eggcrate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, I feel that She is doing you a favour by rejecting you. How can this be worse than being KC?
Old 31-08-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Some bros here can differentiate lust and love. But its only a fine grey line between these two.
Old 31-08-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggcrate View Post
Well, I feel that She is doing you a favour by rejecting you. How can this be worse than being KC?
ts already been kc... hopefully the fl wont take him on her next visit else he'll be kc more...
Old 31-08-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

TS should give yourself a bit more time, don't rush in
unless one has difficulties finding a female to accept him, else can always cool off especially when the girl already start to say no just after together for a short period

FL also another individual with all the rights to accept or reject. The other party should just respect the fl's decision
Old 31-08-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Whores are for fucking. Just fuck her and be done with it.
I think ive seen you mention this for the umpteen time already

TS, can you afford to marry her? Can you give her a normal life? If you're prepared to treat her this well, then don't be upset with your current predicament and just enjoy your memories.
Old 31-08-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Justice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Believe she got her worries cos she has watch Fatal Attraction.

I am very sure she might like u but she definitely dun love u....
Old 31-08-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

The word love no longer means much to WL already. Sad but true...

Last edited by Eggcrate; 31-08-2015 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 31-08-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
TS should give yourself a bit more time, don't rush in
unless one has difficulties finding a female to accept him, else can always cool off especially when the girl already start to say no just after together for a short period

FL also another individual with all the rights to accept or reject. The other party should just respect the fl's decision
I'm not rushing into anything. I'm trying very hard to forget her by deleted anything that will remind me of her. I even stop visiting the okt site with her picture. If she ever come back in September, I would only found out when her advertisement start popping again. Hopefully, by that time, the feeling for her already long gone. Maybe then I could visit her again as a customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice2014 View Post
Believe she got her worries cos she has watch Fatal Attraction.

I am very sure she might like u but she definitely dun love u....
I think fatal attraction is the other way around, girl obssesed with guy. You're very funny but I'm no stalker material.
Old 31-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Justice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogeo View Post
I'm not rushing into anything. I'm trying very hard to forget her by deleted anything that will remind me of her. I even stop visiting the okt site with her picture. If she ever come back in September, I would only found out when her advertisement start popping again. Hopefully, by that time, the feeling for her already long gone. Maybe then I could visit her again as a customer.

I think fatal attraction is the other way around, girl obssesed with guy. You're very funny but I'm no stalker material.
For your own good, hope u do what u promise yourself. Good luck & be strong.
Personally i think it's not a good idea to visit her ever again. No worth it doing that to yourself over a whore. I am speaking from my personal experience.
Old 31-08-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogeo View Post
I was visiting this fl very frequently.

Last week when she told me her meimei was in pain due to too much sexual activities.

She going back this weekend and will be back later in September. She said she will accept my booking again when she came back.

should I book her again when she come back?
An fl is a fl, there is no difference as a customer. The more decent one she will treat you better. The changes may be:

1. Could she be have contact some disease or got pregnant and need to go back to settle. Certainly cannot settle here.

2. Did you ask her why she goes back and how come after September when return can accept your booking and not now.

3. Another thinking is that she got book big time by someone and this big time customer found out your existence so have to break off for a while and go for a trip back to china with this guy to pacify him.

FL and WL normally don't get into emotion so easily. Something drastic would have happened but not for you to know. Just take it easy and adopt a look see attitude. You can wait, why not take it as another fl, you can continue to find other. There are always better one out there. You need to learn how to control your emotion.

Observe and think carefully before action. Take Care.
Old 31-08-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Well, if you have gotten over her then pls don't visit her again.it's a vicious cycle.
Old 31-08-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryu0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just imagine how many dicks she had inside her mouth before and how everytime she tell those dick owners their dicks r big n sweet. imagine how many dicks were poked into her pussy and how she used her virgina muscles to squeeze their rods. u wan a used pussy with a mouth with so many variants of sperms lying by ur side? u wan someone who always think of the hunks that used to fucked her pussy hard while u r fucking her? good luck
Old 31-08-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
An fl is a fl, there is no difference as a customer. The more decent one she will treat you better. The changes may be:

1. Could she be have contact some disease or got pregnant and need to go back to settle. Certainly cannot settle here.

2. Did you ask her why she goes back and how come after September when return can accept your booking and not now.

3. Another thinking is that she got book big time by someone and this big time customer found out your existence so have to break off for a while and go for a trip back to china with this guy to pacify him.

FL and WL normally don't get into emotion so easily. Something drastic would have happened but not for you to know. Just take it easy and adopt a look see attitude. You can wait, why not take it as another fl, you can continue to find other. There are always better one out there. You need to learn how to control your emotion.

Observe and think carefully before action. Take Care.
1. She is going to renew her pass. She announced that week ago even before this fiasco.

2. She just said she was too tired to serve me. I had no idea why its OK to serve me again when she come back later. You certainly spark my interest.

3. I doubt that. She announced on Wechat she accepting booking for today and do that everyday. Its part of the reason I blocked her Wechat announcement. I don't wanna be reminded everyday that I can't have her.

Not sure what you mean by her getting emotional
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1