The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Cute n Sweet SYT **Nong June** AJ c/o Windsky

Nong June

Ht 1.57, B cupper, 23 34

Service : BBBj / CIM / FJ / Frenching definately yes!/ Girl friend type

S$150 90min 2 shots

Limited time Link
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hia_mak/my_photos

Group members U know where to see more details
Old 24-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
ilovbok is one of the Best!ilovbok is one of the Best!ilovbok is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Cute n Sweet SYT **Nong June** AJ c/o Windsky

FR on Nong June

Just came back from a long trip, still felt jet-lagged, but know there is a new SYT coming to town, so die die must try. hehe, got the chance to draw first blood of freshly arrrived Tomyam, June, yesterday evening. Still felt tired, so only gave a short FR here.

Arrived venue and saw a cute gal with very sweet look. June looks like an innocent girl -- wear slipperies with Melody faces, Snoopy necklace, Winnie-the-Poh ear-rings, and use Micky-mouse towel. When first looked at her, I thought she is 16 or 17.

TCSS a little bit, we undressed each other. She has a tatoo (lotus) on her lower abs right above her pussy (later found out this tatoo area is her sensitive area, catbath this area can make June moans a lot).

She is petite and light-weighted, so can lift her up easily and carry her to the bathroom. The bathing was quite SOP, but with some breast-fucking actions. She also gave a BBBJ but was a little bit short (with some more deep throat and ball lickings would be fantastic). The bath ended with June lying on my chest, with my left hand playing her tits, right hand fingering her pussy (very easily becomes wet), while we frenched passionately -- a very good GF feeling.

First round was in the bathtub, she held onto the towel rack with both hands and I pumped her in doggy style. Her moaning and mumbling in Thai ("good, good") just made me very excited. I pulled her out from the bath-tub and continued doggying in front of the large bathroom mirror for another few min. OK, time to change position, June jumped and sat on the surface of the bathroom sink area, spreading her legs widely.. I am not very tall so not easy for me to penetrate her in this way ..so a little improvision -- with her both hands pushing against the sink, both legs pressing against the side of the bathtub and I held on to her butts to pump her (wow, I was very impressed of June's stunt ). After a while, June felt tired so we quickly changed to standing position. Not soon, I cummed.. We hugged each other for another min before we took another shower together again.

Interim rest, chit-chatted a little bit more, and she gave me a quick massage, not bad, not bad.

Second round again we tried many positions, missionary, spooling, doggying, cow-girl i-gallop (front and reverse), squarting etc. June was very accommodating and enjoyed being upped (from her moaing and kept hearing she said 'good, good' which also made me feel very good). We were very tired after the 2nd round and rested for a few min. before we showered together again.

Look: 7/10 (very young cute look with sweet smiles)
Body: 8/10 -- slim, B-cup, a tatoo of lotus on low abs right above her (untrimmed) pussy.
BBBJ: a little bit short -- to be improved (some bros may teach her deep throat and ball licking), she is willing to learn.
Heard she allows CIM, i didn't try. Other bros can try.
Frenching: of course yes.
Fingering: yes, very easy to become wet.
Attitude: Great GF feeling, willing to please, very accommodating. Though her english is limited, she puts great effort to break the ice and communicate with her customer.
FJ: 8/10 -- willing to try many positions, you take the lead, she follows quickly
Overall sextisfatcion: 8/10

Bros who like fresh young Tomyam new in FL line, hehe, this is one you don't want to miss.

Thanks bro Thai-boy's crew for the prompt arrangement.
Cheers

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my FR, hope you can up my pt. Thanks!!!
Old 24-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ink333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cute n Sweet SYT **Nong June** AJ c/o Windsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
Nong June

Ht 1.57, B cupper, 23 34

Service : BBBj / CIM / FJ / Frenching definately yes!/ Girl friend type

S$150 90min 2 shots

Limited time Link
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hia_mak/my_photos

Group members U know where to see more details
Had PM u..
Old 24-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Cute n Sweet SYT **Nong June** AJ c/o Windsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy

The MASTER for supplying TOM-YUM!!
Old 24-06-2006, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sexyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi senior bros, how to join the group?
my email [email protected]
thanks
Old 24-06-2006, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
yleong99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyleong99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She look great!!

Wondering mi as a newbie will stand a chance??
Old 25-06-2006, 09:04 AM
Samster

thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana
The MASTER for supplying TOM-YUM!!
Bro PM me your contact.,
Old 25-06-2006, 09:08 AM
Samster

Interested samsters pls PM me your contact no., time and date prefer, newbie i may consider but not all, thanks
Old 25-06-2006, 09:13 AM
ta152

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Newbie here hoping for the best. You got mail!!
Old 25-06-2006, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
papa26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro send u a priavte msg
Old 25-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ron880088 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Thaiboy.

I am interested t had a session with Nong June .
I had send a Private message for U with My contact.

Pls guide me to join your Group.
My contact: 9738XXXX
My email: [email protected]
Old 25-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ricko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyboi
hi senior bros, how to join the group?
my email [email protected]
thanks

try tis http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/dont_laugh_I_m_an_Idiot/
Old 25-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
papa26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had the chance to book this ger, open the door and saw a syt hiding behind, greet me with a cheerful smile.

fast forward~~ inside bathtub help me wash clean, soapy all over, if can add on body massage here will be good, anyway quite sop throughout.

action begins on bed, tried to strike up a conversation with her, able to make simple conversation using her dictonary. saw her B + cup OO wich is very big for her, soft and bouncy that i almost forget to touch, keep on staring. she started with light frenching and later on we started to hug and french deeply. when down south and find that she has untrimmed hair below, but was considerable wet due to lot of actions, really wet easily. she immediately pul me up and started her revenge. bj with cap on, but not for long, quite short indeed, but lots of suction and tickering. cannt tahan pull her up and started my missionary. find that her pussy is not tight~~ (might be mine is too small :P) but lots of response from her, moans doesnt sounds fake, she is willing to change to doggy when request. exploded into her with 10 mins
chit chat with her and found that she is very very hungry~ ha.. perhaps bros here next time can buy some food for her in advance. seeing her so hungry( she like chicken rice) i just tcss with her, without asking for another time
rush down and brouight her thai pinapple rice. (hug me and kiss cos she too happy, hope bro thaiboy dont mind i buy food for her, not sure is this allow or common)

overall, a sexy young ger u will should not miss

looks:7/10 i am a sucker for looks
boobs: B +
figure: good, no extra fat
gff: 6/10
bbbj: nver try
rtf: if she stil back yet
Old 26-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa26
had the chance to book this ger, open the door and saw a syt hiding behind, greet me with a cheerful smile.
Thanks for your Fr...cheers..
Old 26-06-2006, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 19
poompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, look very yummy... wat a gem u have...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1