The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!
Deflowering 8 of my Female Students

I was a School teacher for 5 years and left the service to teach in the private sector.

I give home tuition which allows me 1-1 with students in secondary schools. I usually try to avoid JC kids as they are more demanding and timing is not as flexible.

I am a wolf in disguise. Usually, I will charge my fees exhoribantly so that I can have no more than 10 students at any point in time. I always select female students who are in sec 3-5 and graduating. There are reasons for doing this. Firstly, for sec 3s, I can nurture her for 1 years before she becomes legal age. The rest, once the iron is hot, I strike.

Well, over the past years, I have entered the pussies of no more than 10 of my female students and all are virgins. It could be because of my cool look, coupled with my knowledgable brains that the girls are smitten over me. I may not have a good build as I dont work out at the gym. But I know how to strike and when to shoot and put the ball into the back of the net.

Many a time, I will fuck the girls during the noon times when their parents are still out. We will be alone in the room. But of course, work is still work. I am paid to tutor the girl to make sure she improves, not paid to fuck her. Therefore, I always make it a point to reward those hardworking girls who finished their homework with some good licking.

I aint trying to boast here but it is a fact that ALL gals whom I had tutored over the past years graduated with distinctions. Not only that, they are able to enjoy sex life while they are still in schools. Due to my achievements and knack of churning out world-beaters, many parents introduced my around through word of mouth.

Back to my session with them. It is usually in the afternoon that I am with them. They will still be in their sexy school uniform. All sex sessions, i mean the first time, usually starts after the 1st month, after I was in control over the girls mind and slowly, she relaxed and we started talking about mundane stuffs. Then they will slowly open up their minds and of course, their legs.

One superb girl I had was a Taiwanese sec 5 student staying in a condo just at the junction between Orchard and Holland Road. I usually park my Nissan downstair the condo and takes the lift up. We have fucked in every concievable place of the condo, at staircase, inside her room, her masterbed room etc. Her name is Shu Ying. Petite and good looking. Looks so much like those Taiwanese cooners.

Well, Shu ying parents are in Taiwan running a resturant business. They are rarely back. Therefore, a maid looks after her. This maid and Shuying are open to each other. Anyway, this is a pretty maid and sometimes, she brings her work-boyfriend home to fuck in the maidroom as well as I was told by Shu Ying. But they had a pact to keep secrets from her parents.

I was so close to the maid that whenever I fucked Shu Ying and make her suck my cock in her bedroom, I cant even be bothered to close her bedroom door while her maid is mopping the floor at the living room. Shuying will moan so damn loudly that her maids' giggling can be heard faintly. I dont care. It just got me so kinky.

So, did I also mention that Shu Yings rich parents paid me $800 a month to fuck her? opps I mean, teach her tuition. She was from the Normal Stream and almost failed her N levels. But with my sperms inside her pussy and mouth, she sure pass with flying colour as she got into a JC near her school. Since I dint teach JC chicks, I gave her up. But we still keep in contact, though not for fucking as I was sooo busy with other new chicks whom I am trying so hard to deflower.

Cheers
Old 24-06-2006, 02:40 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of
Re: Deflowering 8 of my Female Students

So their parents paid you to tuition them in all subjects but you choose to concentrade on Human Social Biology instead.
Old 24-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Samster

Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
So their parents paid you to tuition them in all subjects but you choose to concentrade on Human Social Biology instead.
They gets As for other subjects as well. From English to Maths to History or Eng Literature. No joke.

But i gota be careful most of the time. Since my girls are mostly on the high end side, their parents are rich and some are respectable.

One dad is a high ranking civil sevant in CNB. Another a director in Immigration. One mother is a Director with MOE. Another a millionaire businessman dealing with furniture.
Old 24-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

ur one lucky bastard or wat huh.....some guys have all the luck in this world....keep them rolling....
Old 24-06-2006, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 19
sbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic
One dad is a high ranking civil sevant in CNB. Another a director in Immigration. One mother is a Director with MOE. Another a millionaire businessman dealing with furniture.
You are after all not so smart to brag about their parents' connection You are asking for trouble by being so explicit. The next thing is the IT fellas at MHA will track you down, right up to the IP Address that you are using to write this FR.

AnnaPolis is the capital of Maryland and home of the United States Naval Academy.
Old 24-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 21
omega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud of

Sounds like ...

Old 24-06-2006, 02:59 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfpolis
You are after all not so smart to brag about their parents' connection You are asking for trouble by being so explicit. The next thing is the IT fellas at MHA will track you down, right up to the IP Address that you are using to write this FR.
Even traced his IP address and identify him also no offence committed unless the gals are under 16 (Carnal Connection) or under 14 (Rape)
Old 24-06-2006, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega_x
Sounds like ...

Aiyo! The hole so BIG arh!
Old 24-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfpolis
Sorry but what crime did I commit? Can u explain?
Old 24-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Even traced his IP address and identify him also no offence committed unless the gals are under 16 (Carnal Connection) or under 14 (Rape)
Product of PAP rule mah! Scare this scare that. Everything also check IP address. Haha.
Old 24-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 20
webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!

Totally 100% Agree wif ya bro SevenKey
学习就像是嫖妓,因为又要花钱还需要出力。
梦想就像是意淫,做不到的话就靠想像吧。
Old 24-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 23
aspire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaspire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Omega_x, I like the style of your reply! Hahaha....
I think this time rd, Orgasmic got it too huge, just to fxxking big.

Quote:
Sounds like ...

Old 24-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 21
omega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Deflowering 8 of my Female Students

Not that I dunchs belibs hims, or anybody elses, I ams oso quites a luckys guy. Buts needs to profess until this stages meh? Or he wants to exchanges partner arounds here?

Old 24-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Samster

nag, what profess here? I have been cheonging for years. I am just sharing my experiences here and of course, not my students contact. I gota be professional since they are not FL out to sell themselves anyway.

These are just my personal story,true story over the years and I dont feel anything special when i type them out.

Quote:
Not that I dunchs belibs hims, or anybody elses, I ams oso quites a luckys guy. Buts needs to profess until this stages meh? Or he wants to exchanges partner arounds here?

Old 24-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Samster

nag, what profess here? I have been cheonging for years. I am just sharing my experiences here and of course, not my students contact. I gota be professional since they are not FL out to sell themselves anyway.

These are just my personal story,true story over the years and I dont feel anything special when i type them out.

Quote:

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1