The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2006, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
snappy is Cool - loads of Potential
True Encounter : My GF's younger sis

Been a reader for months and now i decided to share my real life experiences with you guys here. I'm very bad at writing so please forgive me.

Aug 2005- 7pm,

It was the first time my GF brought me to her condo for family dinner, just her parents and a younger sis - Michelle (name changed) age 22. The clock stroke at 8pm and yet everyone was waiting for her. GF is a very pretty gal so it was love at first sight for us. She only started working for weeks and still a long way to go....

"Mum, I'm back" shouted michelle at the door while removing her sports shoe. Darn! If GF is 7/10 michelle, she's 10/10 ! Long hair, perfect eyesight, smooth and fair skin, standing abt 1.65m, sweet voice and a very pretty face! Oh for vital stats? maybe 32B-24-33... we exchanged greetings and started eating.

After dinner, we had some cut fruits in the living which were prepared by their mum. "Ah girl, why are you in the room? Come out and chat with Jack (thats me) and also have your fruits!" mum instructed. " Ok wait! I bath first..." answered michelle.

20mins later, michelle came out from the common bath with oversized T'shirt and hot pants. I semi-erect upon seeing and was also trying hard to peep if she wears a bra. It seemed yes and no! really increases my curiosity... however, after much thought, i gave up and also think thats not right for me to do that. It was late, I went home .....

24th Dec 2005-830pm ,

It was Christmas Eve! I was at GF's place watching DVD while waiting for her to come back from her company's outing. Her parents were away for a short holiday trip, thus, michelle and I were left alone in the house.

Jack: "Michelle, why are u using the computer for the whole day? never go
out with friends ? no dates? " I asked.

Michelle:" Nope, i dun like crowded places. Anyway, arent u the same? still at home... hahaha"

Jack: "Not the same, i'm at least outside of my house and waiting for my gf here. I've something to look forward to. unlike you lor..."

Michelle: " hahaha... no bf good cos no worries! You better becareful, sis told me her manager likes her very much and now they maybe dancing. You not jealous meh?

(What the Fxxx! I din know that! But to pretend...)

Jack: "aiya, who would want an old fat guy where she can have a tall and handsome guy? you saw her collegues before right? do u think i most handsome?

Michelle: "hmmm.... ok lah not bad! infact u caught my attention when we first met, quite handsome lah! happy?"

Jack: "really? sure or not?"

Michelle: "why not? i think you're one of the few good looking guys around but i warn you not to bully sis.. ok ?"

Jack: "ok lah ok lah"

25th Dec 2005- 1.30am,

GF opened the door and I saw flowers on her hands. She told me it was a gift from colleague but i demanded to know the actual person. So it was the manager. Feeling uneasy, I shoot her with lots of questions bout that manager. She finally admitted that manager has been actively going after her. I was fired-up when knew she was hugged by manager during the dance party. She defended by saying she din wish to offend her manager. Moreover, this is her first job. Stupid manager trying take advantages on newbies.

To cool me down, GF asked me to stay overnight and wanna pacify me. I agreed. She and michelle are sleeping in the same room on a king size bed. Feeling abit weird bout the arrangement, I waited GF to finished her shower to decide where i should sleep.. maybe sofa outside or floor. Soon, my sexy GF pounced on me and asked me to lie on their bed. Opps! thats surprised me .....

will be continued ............................... going for lunch!
Old 20-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
foster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: True Encounter : My GF's younger sis

Waiting 4 more. camping here liao
Old 20-06-2006, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
powerspotlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya,,, how come bro u go 4 yr lunch so slow... hurry up,, i wan to know more...
Old 20-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice one. pls continue. but how u know her sis got perfect eyesight? not wearing glasses? maybe contact lens
Old 20-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 19
Devil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to all

me also camping liao..hehehehe

Cheers,

Devil73
Old 20-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold

interesting story to entice me to surf SBF...... waiting for you to continue story.

yUmmYbEaR pErSoNaL gRooM|nG tHeOrY: Do NoT hAvE hAb|t oF b|t|nG nA|Ls wHeN yOu hAvE hAb|t oF ScRaTcH|nG bAcKs|dE.
Old 20-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Samster

i posted around 1pm .. now then appear? so no time to continue.. going home soon.

I think i got double posting so kindly ignore the other.thanks
Old 20-06-2006, 04:37 PM
Samster

i dun understand why cant i have an instant post? need to wait for sometime then update? is it so ?

pls advise... make mi very sianzzzz
Old 20-06-2006, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro snappy, how come yr lunch got 3hrs one. Interesting story, reminded me 25 yrs ago, when I'm crazy over tis GF but later the younger got crush on me...heheh...

Waiting part 2 or 3
Old 20-06-2006, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
robinhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro... u taking man han quan xi for yr lunch huh think many bros here waitin for yr story
Old 20-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

ur boss unplug the cable har?

"DO UR WORK NOW!!!"

telegram:
Old 20-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah, really envy the threadstarter's lunch hour boy! For me, once the 1-lunch hr is up, mie mie bea ting lai to office, for him, still lunch hour!

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.
Old 20-06-2006, 05:07 PM
Samster

Lots of bros think that i've got long lunch hour but infact not.
I did not see my thread when i came back at 2pm until 4pm.
Me first time postings when wonder why got such hiccups?

Now is 20/06/2006 5.03pm

Let's see when will this message be posted up.
Old 20-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
david_tka is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah, like TV series, stop at most interesting part. Quick Quick, hungry for more.
Old 20-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
coolguy28_1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa lau, almost 5.30 liao, still haven't come back from lunch???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1