The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 0
rocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Forced soliciting by masseurs

Last weekend, I was in GL and I saw one ang mo being pestered and forced into a massage parlour. The masseur seems desperate to get client...

This evening when I drove past GL, I saw this thing happening again. Wonder is this normal?
Old 17-06-2006, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 18
Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!
Re: Forced soliciting by masseurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky73sg
Last weekend, I was in GL and I saw one ang mo being pestered and forced into a massage parlour. The masseur seems desperate to get client...

This evening when I drove past GL, I saw this thing happening again. Wonder is this normal?
How anyone be forced into a massage parler ? Maybe big sized ang moh somemore. He willing party no? But not sure why u so careful bro ?
Old 17-06-2006, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
laoren50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So what is your plan
Old 17-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Last weekend, I was in GL and I saw one ang mo being pestered and forced into a massage parlour. The masseur seems desperate to get client...This evening when I drove past GL, I saw this thing happening again. Wonder is this normal?
well bro, can be consider normal. Business are bad and some more now is WC period. I also kanna once in FC. It's something like when you are damn hungry, you will use all means to get some food.....

R-K-O
Old 18-06-2006, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Darn! dun they ever learn fm mistakes?
Perhaps they realised tat we dun hv any ang mo ministers so the JC episode will nvr happen again

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 18-06-2006, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ninja turtle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tonight when I was walking back from GL, I was been grab and force into the HC. Lucky only 2 girls grabbing both my hands, if not I might not break through!!!

I think they never die before. If their boss is reading this, be smart to tell the girls to behave themself, so soon or later so gena raid.

Sigh.
Old 18-06-2006, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
SLX2000 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja turtle
Tonight when I was walking back from GL, I was been grab and force into the HC. Lucky only 2 girls grabbing both my hands, if not I might not break through!!!

I think they never die before. If their boss is reading this, be smart to tell the girls to behave themself, so soon or later so gena raid.

Sigh.

good thing you're walking back frm GL... if you're walking there TO GL then you might have gave up already......... and maybe now praising them for their hard work....
Old 18-06-2006, 05:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 20
alba is one of the Best!alba is one of the Best!alba is one of the Best!

Times are bad...
Old 19-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 19
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

Nowadays the consumer disposable income also get smaller, so it affects the food chain and those down the line.
Old 23-06-2006, 12:33 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 0
rocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I tot they usually aim ang mos, didn't know bros here were being forced too.

Wow... times are really bad...even masseurs are facing "economic crisis"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1