The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of
cybercafe action

hi guys.....yesterday saw a cyber cafe at lor 20 machiam those massage parlour but nvr went in as hurrying for time. don know any bros here tried or have any action there .....

well hopes the cafe is something like hk style with one gal next to u surfing net and handjob for you when u typing FR here wahaha
Old 17-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold
Re: cybercafe action

L20 huh? hmmm...would like to find out more, but if really got gal sit wif u while surfing, dunno if the standard can match wif Macau, HK or Taipei style...
Old 17-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think cybercafe owner will allow that..

My favourite scenario is this:

If there are partitions where you can surf Net in private, and ask gal to come in and go under the table and perform BBBJ on you while you surf erotic website...

Or take part in online orgy where you allow yourself to be viewed in action by other partners (you can see them doing that ) thru webcam.

Nowadays, it is not necessary to do it in internet cafe as you can bring laptop into hotel rooms.
Old 17-06-2006, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gust81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds interesting... someone pls post their findings? would have personally check it out... sadly lack vit M
Old 18-06-2006, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Uncle911 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittyhawk
L20 huh? hmmm...would like to find out more, but if really got gal sit wif u while surfing, dunno if the standard can match wif Macau, HK or Taipei style...
Here is Singapore, and for cybercafe, their have CID and Police rule and regulation to follows.
I don't think the boss will take risk to play play. not worth that price.
Old 18-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
laoren50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boh Wah one lah, wait all the pc kena confiscate how, lose more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1