The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
subarusubaru is Cool - loads of Potential
New spa at Lavender

Anyone try before the new spa at the corner shops house at lavander toad, can PM me the FR. Tks
Old 08-08-2015, 07:49 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New spa at Lavender

Quote:
Originally Posted by subarusubaru View Post
Anyone try before the new spa at the corner shops house at lavander toad, can PM me the FR. Tks
Do u know how long lavender road is? N how many joints are there?
Why dont u try n post FR instead?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-08-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 14
Blackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud of

So secretive .
Old 08-08-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Bro, when in doubt try it first!
then you come here write FR and if its good we will all up you.
then the business become good, all the ML treat you like VIP on your next visit.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by subarusubaru View Post

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 10-08-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Most of the spa are always " NEWLY OPEN " at lavender
Old 11-08-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Ya lor, Lavender and Jln Besar area got a lot new ones especially the stretch of road on both sides of ex Lavender foodcourt and the adjacent roads.

If every 2 weeks then pass by sure can spot at least one new place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
Most of the spa are always " NEWLY OPEN " at lavender

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 18-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a 90 minute full body massage and scrub session at You Me Spa today.
This is a squeaky clean joint and believe me, hanky panky was the last thing on my mind just because of how good and thorough my masseuse was. Loosened all the knots in my body and to be frank, I dozed off a bit and lost track of time because of how good the massage was. Clean joint SOP applies here - you've got to put on dorky disposable undies and there are little glass panels on every door allowing anyone to peek into each room.

I'll definitely RTM on those occasions when I don't want a happy ending and just want to wind down after a long day in the office.
Old 18-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
This is a squeaky clean joint and believe me, hanky panky was the last thing on my mind just because of how good and thorough my masseuse was. Loosened all the knots in my body and to be frank, I dozed off a bit and lost track of time because of how good the massage was. Clean joint SOP applies here - you've got to put on dorky disposable undies and there are little glass panels on every door allowing anyone to peek into each room.

I'll definitely RTM on those occasions when I don't want a happy ending and just want to wind down after a long day in the office.
Still aunties massaging at you me spa?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-03-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Bro, there is a thread on lavender if you search. Most are either clean or chop your carrot off, there might be some good ones there but You're better off going nearby famous noodle or nearby SLS instead.
Old 18-03-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lim3838 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi
Anyone has tried TOM Spa at French rd ,blk 8xx?
Old 19-03-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Still aunties massaging at you me spa?
Not sure about the rest, but the one massaging me was probably around mid 30s.
Old 20-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New spa at Lavender

TOTALY AGREED WITH BRO YOD -

YOU ME SPA is totally CLEAN + good skilled masseuse still exist in this modern age

I urge SAMSTER bros to do some research in this SBF forum - so you guys know where to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post

Old 20-03-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

went there along the road, but aunties..can go to nearby somewhere Race Course Road. PM if you want to know more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1