The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2006, 08:24 PM
king119

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Cheap Thrill X----SYT PRC!!!!

Encouraged by one of the brother here to start a thread on this SYT girl from Dongbei by the name of San San ( Three Three)....what a weird name hor....here are her plus points that makes the deal so appealing and attractive:

San San's Background:

Just touch down Sillipore 5 days ago. She was a salesgirl back home but wanted to earn more money to upkeep her family and thus decided to come to Sillipore to make a living, currently a student of XX institute in Singapore.

San San's Physical Stats:
Standing at 1.65m and weighing around 45kg, she looks slim and sexy in her tight jeans when I met her today. With a 33 Cup A+ boobs....she looks sweet and decent.....just like a school girl from any polytechnics. She is 24 years old with mild freckles on her cheek but that does not hide the beauty in her..her skin is fair and smooth with long and slim legs, that makes her seductive in a decent way. In my opinion she does look a lot like a local Singapore girl.....

San San's rating ( In my humble opinion)
Looks: SYT (7/10)
BJ: Inexperienced (6/10, will look at you with CFM expression)
FJ : Inexpereinced (Tight and juicy but really needs more guidance)
Moaning: Soft and Sexy
Frenching: Maybe but never try
GFE: Plenty
Cathbath: Need more guidance as well.
AR: I think Not
Damage: $50 per shot that excludes room and condom.
RTF: YES!!!!....for $50 you get the FULL JOB done...isnt that value for money???

PS: I am willing to share her contact(with the consent of the brother here and you know who you are, thanks) to serious bros that are reputable or with at least a few FR written to protect her interest.

To brother urger who started the First "CHeap Thrill".......sorry for using your trademark without seeking your approval first.......

Please post FR after trying and appreciate some ups if bros here found her as appealing and sexy as I do......
Old 04-06-2006, 08:35 PM
africadog

Re: Cheap Thrill X----SYT PRC!!!!

Hi,

I am S African White and will be in Sillipore soon and I want to have fun with PRC girls - have tried many nationalities on previous visits - Thai, Phil, Malay, Viet, Ondo etc - but prefer PRC because I often visit China and play there.......

This gal sounds like what I want - semi-pro or student even full pro but myst be PRC. I have checked the forums but can't find any recommendation for best place to find PRC. Also asked several top members for advice but no replies. Can anyone let me know by PM or post in this thread best place to find PRC. Would like PRC fishbowl also if that exist in Singapore. Also advice on PRC prices. Lower than local, higher than Thai/Viet?

I will report back in full after visit.

Thanks

The Dog
Old 04-06-2006, 08:56 PM
maninsg

wah...seems really nice...pity am a just newbie here....anyway, envy you bro!
Old 04-06-2006, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by king119
RTF: YES!!!!....for $50 you get the FULL JOB done...isnt that value for money???

Wah 50 bucks for SYT i wan ......................... can i join the line or im the first

Retired
Old 04-06-2006, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Kudos to Bro king119 contact for San San ...So here my promise short Fr of her & will up u plus the guy(dunno can mention his nick bo) also that intro her to u...

Name San San
Age think 25yo
Height 167
Weight 48kg
Look 6.5/10 (60% look like Liu Qing Yun wife)
Boob A (protruding nipple)
Bj 5.5/10(not much suction)
Body 7/10(quite smooth)
French no
Fingering(can touch, feel & shake the cunt lip nia)
Attitude 7/10(responsive)
Gfe 7/10(good listener)
Rtf for this amt why not
Damage $50+$10tips+$10room

Pls pm threadstarter for San San contact...

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 05-06-2006, 12:24 AM
king119

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings
Kudos to Bro king119 contact for San San ......
No problem bro. Glad you enjoy your session. The price is really unbeatable is what I feel, $50 onli...Hope brothers whom I had gave contacts to will not spoilt the market...Haha...
Old 05-06-2006, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Knight-XXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Encouraged by one of the brother here to start a thread on this SYT girl from Dongbei by the name of San San ( Three Three)....what a weird name hor....here are her plus points that makes the deal so appealing and attractive:

San San's Background:

Just touch down Sillipore 5 days ago. She was a salesgirl back home but wanted to earn more money to upkeep her family and thus decided to come to Sillipore to make a living, currently a student of XX institute in Singapore.

San San's Physical Stats:
Standing at 1.65m and weighing around 45kg, she looks slim and sexy in her tight jeans when I met her today. With a 33 Cup A+ boobs....she looks sweet and decent.....just like a school girl from any polytechnics. She is 24 years old with mild freckles on her cheek but that does not hide the beauty in her..her skin is fair and smooth with long and slim legs, that makes her seductive in a decent way. In my opinion she does look a lot like a local Singapore girl.....

PS: I am willing to share her contact(with the consent of the brother here and you know who you are, thanks) to serious bros that are reputable or with at least a few FR written to protect her interest.

To brother urger who started the First "CHeap Thrill".......sorry for using your trademark without seeking your approval first.......

Please post FR after trying and appreciate some ups if bros here found her as appealing and sexy as I do......
Super effortable lei! Can share the contact?

Thanks a million will write a FR after trying her up.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

i also wait in line...
:drool:
Old 05-06-2006, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
30minutes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Called Sansan and she was available slightly past midnight. Arranged to meet at Hotel L24. Checked-in and sms her room number.

Knock Knock.

Open door and saw a shy-looking SYT at the door. As bro King119 mentioned, she looks like Singaporean - poly or uni type.

Let her in and she was quick to remove her jeans revealing a black low-cut panty. Sat on bed and TCSS for a while, then strip down to her orange floral bra proceeded to SOP bath.

On the bed, started off with catbath, followed by BJ (capped). Tongue-fu skills are good, but could do with more suction. Paid lots of attention to tip and under-barrel, while giving occasional CFM look. Shiok. Played with eraser nipples and she moaned while BJ-ing, making it more shiok!

Then, continued with missionary. Pussy felt tight and after pumping a while, she started to ride me. With good stereo and slapping noise, shot my load in no time.

Looks: 6/10 (SYT, not a stunner)
Boobs: A (not recommended for boob lovers)
Cathbath: 6/10 (So-so, not my cup of tea, but detailed)
BJ: 7/10 (pay detailed attention and CFM look)
FJ : 6/10 (Tight)
Stereo: Good - sounded genuine
GF: Chatty and easy-going
Damage:$50+$10(room)+CD
RTF: Good value
Old 05-06-2006, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem bro. Glad you enjoy your session. The price is really unbeatable is what I feel, $50 onli...
yeah bro...syt somemore..When i gave her additional $10, she ask me what is it???Hope i din spoilt the market...

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 05-06-2006, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

wah....... SYT with GSS price..... yummy...... me also want to Q up liao

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 05-06-2006, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ah bimmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro King119,

NIce to hear that u have a SYT. Please PM me her contact.

Can watch ball and play ball during this WC2006
Old 05-06-2006, 02:39 PM
king119

HI Bros,

Din expect the response to be so overwhelming. As I am pretty new, all the enquiries had gone through the senior bros whom had shared San San's contact to me. Please do not be offended if you never receive my PM by now as the response time for PMs here takes 120s per cycle.

Best REgards
King119
Old 05-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

hi bro king i just PM you want to try today
Old 05-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
Boring is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBoring is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBoring is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan
Wah 50 bucks for SYT i wan ......................... can i join the line or im the first

bro, so fast ar..
i camp here.. waiting for ur FR... lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1