The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2006, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
hotbody2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotbody2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotbody2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sex on the first date

Had 2 dates last week and both ended up with hot sex. Are girls really that easy nowadays? One was only 22 yrs and the other 30. Younger one was tall, slim, small boobs but made up for it with lots of gf feel. She is super horny. Imagine bonking a young syt with flawless skin and clean shaven pussy! Shiok sia! Mature one had size D cups, huge pacifier sized nipples and a to-die-for blowjob! Sucked my dick until I almost came in her mouth! More to come as both really like me. Any bros here got advice on how to hit-and-run? Both are getting sticky to me now.
Old 04-06-2006, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
galant82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygalant82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sex on the first date

bro,introduce to me lah
Old 04-06-2006, 04:12 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Change your HP number and tell them either you are getting married or is posted to an oversea job and won't be back in the next couple of years.
Old 04-06-2006, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
limnic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think you must be a handsome hunk before getting sex on first date? Or maybe even getting a date at the first place?
Old 04-06-2006, 05:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

let them find out about each other lor
Old 04-06-2006, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seriously bro, i volunteer to share yr burden
Old 04-06-2006, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
bloke is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbody2005
Both are getting sticky to me now.

U must be a Sex-god huh...
Old 04-06-2006, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any bros here got advice on how to hit-and-run? Both are getting sticky to me now.
Bro knn either ur very yandao or just one lucky bastard...

Think the best way is to let them know...Ur involed with both of them & u dun know how to choose(keep assuring them u luv both of them equally)..Perhaps u will get very nasty treatment from them...But heya face it like a man & u may get lucky...So if they dun mind abt each other cos they luv u so much...Maybe in the near future u can even get tarma from both of them hoh...Shiok bo???

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 04-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
strikeking73 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Sex on the first date

Before hit n run, tell them u wana to fuck them on the same bed!
Old 04-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Samster

hotbody2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotbody2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotbody2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings
Bro knn either ur very yandao or just one lucky bastard...

Think the best way is to let them know...Ur involed with both of them & u dun know how to choose(keep assuring them u luv both of them equally)..Perhaps u will get very nasty treatment from them...But heya face it like a man & u may get lucky...So if they dun mind abt each other cos they luv u so much...Maybe in the near future u can even get tarma from both of them hoh...Shiok bo???
Sounds like a good idea bro. Wa lau you damn solid idea sia. I test water first see how they react. If can tarma then super shiok liao lo!
Old 04-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer
let them find out about each other lor
good idea also lei
Old 04-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Change your HP number and tell them either you are getting married or is posted to an oversea job and won't be back in the next couple of years.
getting married sounds good. but ideally is to keep them in the bonking mood without any strings. how to psycho them into this?
Old 04-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -47 / Power: 0
SanPiPa is stuck in moderation for some time to come

tell them becos of work reasons, (eg. career 1st is ur priority),
u cant, and dun wan to commit to her/them or anyone at the moment, cos its not fair for her since u wont have much time for her, and u dun wan her to wait at home for u, since u be doing lots of OT, work etc.

Like tis she will like u even more (so u still get regular sex from them) but no commitment involved, so they wont be expecting u to be their bf, just lover maybe..
most important they wont try to ask u to commit.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:50 PM
ANTISOCIAL

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Had 2 dates last week and both ended up with hot sex. Are girls really that easy nowadays? One was only 22 yrs and the other 30. Younger one was tall, slim, small boobs but made up for it with lots of gf feel. She is super horny. Imagine bonking a young syt with flawless skin and clean shaven pussy! Shiok sia! Mature one had size D cups, huge pacifier sized nipples and a to-die-for blowjob! Sucked my dick until I almost came in her mouth! More to come as both really like me. Any bros here got advice on how to hit-and-run? Both are getting sticky to me now.
YAWNnnnzzz Sch holidays.
every year without looking at the calendar, i can knw when is sch holidays.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 23
HardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud of

Hey bro, kekeke, not that I dun believe ur story just that I neber encounter such good luck. I gif u the benefits of the doubts. I trust u that there are enuff horny gers around for u to meet. Hiaz, some ppl just have all the luck. Anyway, I guess u noe the gers b4 hand huh? No 1st time meeting rite? Anyway, have fun and be carefull threading the line.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1