The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!
Bitches who LIED to get Innocent into JAIL.

How would you brudders deal with them?

Suppose a bitch accuse u of molesting her in a lift at your flat in Aljunied between 5-6pm on a particular day in the HDB. The judge buys her story and sent u to jail for 2 years and give u 3 strokes of the cane.

You protest your innocence till the very end, stating that you are in your office in Woodlands during 5-6pm. You are alone in your office and u have no ailibi, given it is a weekend.

The bitch won the judge trust and u went into jail and and came out...

One day, u found evidence that actually your office has a SPYCAM ( u know it last minute ) which shows that between 5-6pm on that particular alleged offence day, you were INDEED in your office and that u are fucking innocent.

How would you treat the bitch?
Old 02-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bitches who LIED to get Innocent into JAIL.

report police... let the law handle it....
dun get yourself into trouble..... its not worth it
Old 02-06-2006, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 19
alphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant future

Well I suppose there is nothing you can do about bro. The fact is no matter what you do to the bitch, it cannot turn back time and regain the time lost.

So what if you went to the police to report and the bitch is being charged for giving false statement. Will it really make you happy? I believe the bitch would have regreted what she had done by now but due to the fact that she is afraid of the punishment that will befall her that made her live a life of misery rather than admitting it to the police.

So all I can say is to move on as no point wasting time on the bitch, life is too short and too precious.
Old 02-06-2006, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 19
Faint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are thinking of getting back...

Think about why in the first place she'd getting to you...
Old 02-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Samster

Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

there could be several reasons why bitches want to get guys into trouble:

1. $

2. Receiving $ from your enemies.

3. Just wanted to gain attention for herself ( this is quite possible )

- It does not mean that when u dont offend people, people wont frame u. It has happened all too often and maids for examples are charged with giving false evidence which lands their employers into troubles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faint
If you are thinking of getting back...

Think about why in the first place she'd getting to you...
Old 02-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddy
report police... let the law handle it....
dun get yourself into trouble..... its not worth it
Agree. Dun get into trouble. Wait the bitch lie and say something else.. problem.

Just relax and enjoy life... do the following :

1) Report to police against the bitch - she confirm will kena max sentence cos innocent went in 2yrs liao.

Either 2) or 3) ah:
2) Consult a lawyer, and sue the Singapore Police Force.. for... (pls check with lawyer). Get compensation etc. Your lawyer will noe what to do.

Or
3) Report to police to lodge a complaint against the Investigation Officer and to Subordinate Court against the judge. Demand a satisfactory ans.

If they reply you they at fault... proceed to sue for compensation

When innocent gets rich, dun forget me ah

hahaha. Just a drink will do.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Bitches who LIED to get Innocent into JAIL.

But there's a certain amount of stress factor. Dun be scared. Just do it!
Old 02-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

whatever the case, you should report to police provided your company is wilingly to give the recorded video to the police from the spycam which can prove your real innocence.

However, note that you can also sue your company as they could have provided you the information thus saving your sentence. Bring this up to the highest authority. Although Silliypore is different from US where you can get compensated, you cannot let these people off scot-free so easily.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Samster

i dont think u can get the Investigation Officer into trouble for these type of cases lah.. they can always say that they are doing their jobs even though they may be one fucked up. Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome
Agree. Dun get into trouble. Wait the bitch lie and say something else.. problem.

Just relax and enjoy life... do the following :

1) Report to police against the bitch - she confirm will kena max sentence cos innocent went in 2yrs liao.

Either 2) or 3) ah:
2) Consult a lawyer, and sue the Singapore Police Force.. for... (pls check with lawyer). Get compensation etc. Your lawyer will noe what to do.

Or
3) Report to police to lodge a complaint against the Investigation Officer and to Subordinate Court against the judge. Demand a satisfactory ans.

If they reply you they at fault... proceed to sue for compensation

When innocent gets rich, dun forget me ah

hahaha. Just a drink will do.
Old 02-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
wacko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywacko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

well..
wat u can do is that report back to the IO with the evidence proving ur innocence..
the girl will kena charged for lying..
then engage a lawyer and sue the ass off the gal for defamation..
can get more than 10k one..
Old 02-06-2006, 04:12 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

First of all,

inform the police of the girl's lies and also with your videotape, you will be cleared of your name.

The girl sure will kenna max sentence

2) Sue the Prosecution

3) Sue the Judge

They have always advocated that the law is just and fair. But they gave you an unfair trial, unfair sentence.

This itself is the best way to get back at all of them.

Can start suing them for the loss of income 2yrs, the aftermath.
the mental agony of being a convict, loss of reputation, family anguish, and the physical scars of 3 strokes of the rotan.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 02-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 22
ah_yan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_yan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if it is me....
i wanna compensate the fucking garmen who give me the 2 stroke and the 2yrs jail... the scar mark on ur backside is forever till the day u die....

but wat can they compensate for the suffer u had and the outsider see in ur family while u in jail ??
the judge kena the same punishement as u?? pay u money?? or just say sorry tat we cane u and let u eat our prison food for 2yrs...
LJ!

"I'm like a bird in flight,
& I can only keep on flying because once I stop,
I'll die!"
Old 02-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

whether get lost income or pride or watever it is ,is not the important issue right now.

the important and immediate issue here is to remove the Criminal Record. Becuase if succed in proving innocence, the courts will have no other choice than to stirke of the Criminal Record.

CHEERS
Old 02-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 19
bowrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To threadstarter,

Reading all the points, just my opinion.

1) What do you want to gain from this?
2) If you are employed does anyone in yr current job know of yr sentence?
3) IN Spore you will not get anything from the Govt as compension dunt waste yr time.Look at the facts at the time of the case there ws no Spycam nor any knowledge of the spy cam footage to "help" so the IO, Prosecuter< Judge followed the law.They cannot be touch on this issue dont waste yr time.
4) If you want to sue for compensation then take a civil suit agianst the bith and claim for the lost of income, pride /etc and also make a report so she will face criminal charges.Purgery is a crime in Spore.
5) The only thing as the bro just said i to erase yr record.Forget about compensation from govt.
6) When you sue the bitch most likely she will be bankrupt so go after her parents/assets/etc.

Remember this will be on the news.Be prepared

cheers
Old 02-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

If indeed what you described is true, then it is imperative that you seek redress based on the new evidence that may help prove your innocence.
Yes, it's a hassle as fellow brothers have suggested but it is not compensation nor "revenge" which I feel you must go for but rather your innocence...your life, your character.
You should seek a redress so that your record will be cleared and your reputation reinstated as a man with no cirminal record.
So do it. It's not as difficult just visit your MP and tell him your story.
Best of luck bro!
Harry is Dirty but Clean
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1