The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7144 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute
Korean SYT from Chai Chai Star

hey bros,
unable to find any threads for chaichai star korean syt...so decided to start a new thread here, the FR may be abit long or information not detailed enough as this is my 1st FR for FL as last time i only freq HC....anyway hope u guys dont mind....all the ratings given are from my personal point of view...different people may varies....

Anyway got alot of communication breakdown probs with the gal,,,she isnt very good at english

Name: Bolu or something likethat (Just went to the different rm number i was told to and choose one which suits me)
Looks:8/10(the type of face i like, decent looking, 1 bad thing is theres still some hair in the armpit area, think she purposely keep 1...abit er xin when she lift up her hand)
Complexion: Fair n smooth (typical korean skin texture bah)
Height: 160 (Estimated)
Weight: 45 (Estimated)
Boobs: 32b
Kissing: so so lar
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 quite dry, maybe im not powerful enough for her
Attitude: 8/10 communication breakdown else will be better
Damage: 400/Overnight/ + 220 for hotel room (somewhere around cityhall area) if for 1 hr i think its 160/shot
RTF: yes but i think shes going back korea soon these few days
Please contact chaichai star for her contacts info

As im available that night, contact chai chai star hoping to get a local FL, but was told none was available, and was recommanded Korean SYT by her...she told me to go to these hotel and choose which gal i will be interested in.
Give Chai Chai Star a ring when i reached the hotel, she assigned me the 1st room number, went to press the doorbell, saw two korean SYT there, my reaction was to told the 2 of them im not interested. Give Chai a ring again, waited for awhile, assigned another rm number, waited for awhile before this gal finally opens the door.
Though its quite dark in the rm, but upon seeing the gal, my mind instantly tell me shes the one, her looks really attracts me(my personal point of view). I Instantly give Chai a ring and told Chai that i will be taking this gal.
Initially decide to settle for a hr serivce only, but the more i look at the gal the more i decided to take up the overnight service, ring Chai and neg the price at $400 and i will bring her to another hotel...

The gal pack up some stuff and we made our way to 1 of the hotels around cityhall area which i had called for a booking while on our way down
Upon in the hotel room, i filled up the shower tub and asked her if we could have shower together in the tub, she nod her head, at times i have to use hands to illustrate to her what i want....hheehe..cuz i think she dont understand my english lar...
After undressing herself, she help me with undressing and we proceed to the bath tub,we hug each other like boygirl friend in the bathtub,french kisses and carasses one another, very boygirl friend feeling kind of stuff which really makes me more turn on, but i think initally she dont really like french kiss, but in the end i dont know why she initiate it instead liaos
After the bathtub session, wash ourself up in the shower before we procees to the bed.
I hug her like my gf, frenching with her, and sucking her pink nipples, her breast isnt that big but its okie for me lar, i dont really like big breast as well... hee ...Initially she was still very dry... had to try finger her for a period of time before i can feel some wetness on my finger...but neverthless i guess she enjoy it, instead of she arousing me, end up me arousing her...
i get her to blow for me in the end while i kept trying to finger her...After awhile while i think her pussy is wet enough, procees witht the fuck,
The 1st position was she riding on top of me, can see that she really enjoy it but the moan was very soft, we kept changing postisons after riding for awhile, i decided to change to doggie and cum in that position think i cum too fast becuase it seems that she still haven finsh enjoying...
Went for a shower after that, and realise that im soo damm tired after that shot, prehaps due to not enough zzz for the past few nights,can see that shes very tired too, do decided to send her back to the hotel ard 2+am after which i procced back to the hotel which i book to zzz till checkout the next day.....

Thats all for my FR, im not sure if its good enough, hope broS out there dont flame me, becuase im trying my best to be as detailed as i can.....
If u guys are interested in the gal, please be quick as i think she will be leaving very soon....Can look up Chai Chai Star if u all are interested....
Overall i think i will rate the gal 7.5 out of 10 for everything, with the communication breakdown and her armpit hair the miuns point for me..,,

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 20-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Korean SYT from Chai Chai Star

hi bros

The person to contact for the korean SYT contacts is >> chaichai_star << just in case i dint make it clear in my FR....

Enjoys
Thanks

Old 20-05-2006, 02:29 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

gals with armpit hair is a turn off for me.... her looks realy 8/10? tt's high man
Old 20-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer
gals with armpit hair is a turn off for me.... her looks realy 8/10? tt's high man
Her armpit hair actually is not that much lar...i think she does shave...just that she keeps abit of it... maybe to decorate her armpit?
ANyway i rate her 8 becuase i like this type of gers which have this tye of looks...personal peference..maybe u guys may think shes only worth a 6...but neverthless its a personal point of view ah...if not for the armpit..i tink i will give her more than 8 ah...
Once again personal peference...heeeee

Old 20-05-2006, 02:37 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

hmm her looks comparable to wich type of celebs? yang chen lin?
Old 20-05-2006, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer
hmm her looks comparable to wich type of celebs? yang chen lin?
okie...let me give u a rating for celebs...then u can roughly guage my standards?

for yang cheng lin shes more to the cutie type...thereofre if i rate her will be ard 7.5/10 the max....dont really like cute gers for me
for the korean SYT shes more to those guai guai decent....with some freckles on her face lor...
hope that helps...anyway i think chaichai has a few choices for u to choose from
enjoys

Old 24-05-2006, 08:38 AM
xlnho

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

How to get this Chaichai Star ?? can I have his contact ?
Old 24-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlnho
How to get this Chaichai Star ?? can I have his contact ?

U can always PM chaichai star
theres alot of FR from chai chai start
enjoys

Old 25-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Samster

Sighs...
Dont know who took off my points with regards to this post...
I say something wrong here meh?

Old 25-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Samster

SIGHS....
Really dont know what to say...
Was zap THRICE in just one day ... of which 1 was not commented and 2 of the comments were
1)"YOU ARE OKT CLONE! ZAP YOU!!!"
2)"okt runner !"

If im a OKT runner, i would not have tried gers from different people liaos lor, and what makes the person so sure that im a clone?
Seriously if u are the person who zap me, im always ready for u to verfiy my status and watsoever which u wanat to verfiy...
If im zapped because my FR is boring or what, i have no regrets of being zapped, but becuase of the 2 stupid reasons mentioned above...

Sorry BroS out there for wasting some bandwidth, but im just very unsure why im being zapped for those reasons...
Thats all for now, will still keep u bros out there for new FRs when i have tried out new FL...

Old 26-05-2006, 01:37 AM
Samster

Thanks to those bros for the support thru PM or thru adding of rep points...

Anyway all i can say is i feel that i have nothing to hide... im a geunie chiongster out there hoping to sastify my sexual needs....

So i will not want to get into any trouble regarding the rep points with any other broS out here....

Thanks broS who had or who upped my points.
Once again Thanks broS.....

Old 05-06-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
chaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant future

New Korean SYT in town...
u can go to the place and view no obigations..

Korean Kay is also back for action...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1