The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 17
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!
Heaven & Hell

The meaning of the title means I had a nice session with a gem last week but met another F**KUP bitch today at the same place so going to write 2 FR here.

I do not know if the place was mentioned before but I found this place while visiting an old playground and info I got is it has opened for 1~2 months only

First FR~GEM~
Name: ****na
Looks cute & figure not (B)ad. Not a time watcher and she always asked if the massage strength is okay or too painful. Service & Damage please pm for details if interested.

Second FR~F**King BITCH~(I really seldom want to post and make a complain but this bitch has really pissed me off)
Name: COCO(avoid at all cost)
This bitch is F**king lazy, sat on my butt and massage my back through out the session. I asked her to massage harder a bit and she replied "You want sexy one and know how to massage one very hard to find this days" First of all she is not sexy and not very pretty, anyway I kept quiet after that. When the GQ comes, she say 100 for BM another 50 to take off clothes and told me is market rate. Come to think of it, has anyone here did a BM session with the lady clothes on? seriously I do not know WTF she is taking about but told her I will have this service and this rate then she gave in. After the whole thing she say I am came too slow because she claim her skill is the best which can make anyone come in a few mins.

I apologize for this FR which sounds more like a complain then a recommendation. If you do not like my FR please let me know before zapping me. I will screen anyone who asked for location and will not give out blindly, thanks.

Last edited by @luc@rd; 23-06-2015 at 09:28 PM.
Old 23-06-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heaven & Hell

if she dont like me ,both will give me lousy mssage.
think she like u.

first one sexy,cute.
second one ,not sexy , not pretty,
why u goin?
Old 23-06-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
kvlt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Heaven & Hell